Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 522
  1. #481
    Norm's Avatar
    Norm is online now Cardinalzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    89,315
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by robdizzle3 View Post
    I think it's time we kick the tires on Clifton or another veteran lineman, because we are getting too thin upfront
    We'll take a guy off our PS.

  2. #482
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Coral Springs Florida
    Posts
    12,420
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    We'll take a guy off our PS.
    I know that.. I feel we should get somebody who could come in and be activated week 16 or 17 and be ready for a playoff run that can contribute and be trusted.. But a guy can dream

  3. #483
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,954
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    But we lost last week. We're horrible.
    Yes we lost to a team that we will likely have to meet again in the playoffs. It wasn't just a loss, it was a sound thrashing.

  4. #484
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Janesville, WI
    Posts
    1,363
    vCash
    1500
    Nice win for the Packers. I hope Nelson will be all right. Way to persevere after the first half. And Mason Crosby made a FG!
    The Beginning of a Dynasty

  5. #485
    Norm's Avatar
    Norm is online now Cardinalzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    89,315
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by Think View Post
    Yes we lost to a team that we will likely have to meet again in the playoffs. It wasn't just a loss, it was a sound thrashing.
    The margin of victory wasn't any indication of disparity between teams.

    Sometimes you just have a stinker.

  6. #486
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    whitewater,wi
    Posts
    6,398
    vCash
    1500
    Is matthews back next game?

  7. #487
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    22,669
    vCash
    500
    Jennings didn't look too bad today for his first game back. Definitely nice to have him back out there




    There you go thumper




  8. #488
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    whitewater,wi
    Posts
    6,398
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    Jennings didn't look too bad today for his first game back. Definitely nice to have him back out there
    it is going to be really nice having him back...hopefully Nelsons injury is minor

  9. #489
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    22,669
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by wwfd1220 View Post
    it is going to be really nice having him back...hopefully Nelsons injury is minor
    Yeah kinda sucks we get one of our best receivers back and then lose another one. But its been that kind of story for us. I just hope Lang will be alright.




    There you go thumper




  10. #490
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    whitewater,wi
    Posts
    6,398
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    Yeah kinda sucks we get one of our best receivers back and then lose another one. But its been that kind of story for us. I just hope Lang will be alright.
    was it just me, or did Lang's ankle look not swollen at all when they showed that shot of him on the sidelines? His injury did not even look thta bad in my opinion...

  11. #491
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    22,669
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by wwfd1220 View Post
    was it just me, or did Lang's ankle look not swollen at all when they showed that shot of him on the sidelines? His injury did not even look thta bad in my opinion...
    Bad enough to keep him out. Its not like we had a lot of depth and could really afford to rest him. Ankle injuries usually don't swell up right away either.




    There you go thumper




  12. #492
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,598
    vCash
    1500
    -Jennings looked good
    -Burnett came up big (one was a gift but made a nice play on the ball later)
    -Hope Nelson and Lang are OK
    -House looked awesome
    -Loving the power running from Starks

  13. #493
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,066
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by wwfd1220 View Post
    was it just me, or did Lang's ankle look not swollen at all when they showed that shot of him on the sidelines? His injury did not even look thta bad in my opinion...
    Your ankle doesnt swell up immediately? Pre-mature accusation there
    The Quest For Lombardi
    Bringin' It Back Home


    Where It All Began

  14. #494
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    whitewater,wi
    Posts
    6,398
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi~TwnHawksFan View Post
    Your ankle doesnt swell up immediately? Pre-mature accusation there
    i was not being accusatory ! simply stating an observation.

  15. #495
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    whitewater,wi
    Posts
    6,398
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    Bad enough to keep him out. Its not like we had a lot of depth and could really afford to rest him. Ankle injuries usually don't swell up right away either.
    ehh whatever, evertime i have twisted an ankle bad, it has swelled up alomost immediately....i was more talking about the replay of the twisting....the twist didnt look that bad is what i was saying....

Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •