Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by macc View Post
    I'm not saying I want a career ending injury or anything. I'm just saying the guy who potentially cost us a superbowl last year is out and I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

Besides it opens the door for Jenkins to see what he can do.
    Aside from that game, he's played excellent for us. Even if he hadn't, being happy about an injury is a scumbag thing to do. Besides, that NFC Championship is not entirely on Kyle. How about Alex Smith and the WRs connecting for 1 reception for 3 yards?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    Aside from that game, he's played excellent for us. Even if he hadn't, being happy about an injury is a scumbag thing to do. Besides, that NFC Championship is not entirely on Kyle. How about Alex Smith and the WRs connecting for 1 reception for 3 yards?

Who said I was "happy" he was injured? You're sounding like the media blowing up something out of nothing. I said I won't lose any sleep over it. There is a difference. I never wish for people to be hurt.

Yes I agree it wasn't only Kyle Williams fault AS only connected with one of his receivers all game. In every game there are always alot of factors in W's and L's. Though in clutch moments when people screw up it stands out more then other things. Imagine if AS threw an interception on that last drive against the Saints. People would have an entirely different perception on AS reguardless of how well he played the entire game up to that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by macc View Post
    Who said I was "happy" he was injured? You're sounding like the media blowing up something out of nothing. I said I won't lose any sleep over it. There is a difference. I never wish for people to be hurt.

Yes I agree it wasn't only Kyle Williams fault AS only connected with one of his receivers all game. In every game there are always alot of factors in W's and L's. Though in clutch moments when people screw up it stands out more then other things. Imagine if AS threw an interception on that last drive against the Saints. People would have an entirely different perception on AS reguardless of how well he played the entire game up to that.
    You left yourself pretty open to redicule with the way you said it. As for the game though...no it wasn't entirely KW's fault. Or entirely the WRs fault...or entirely Smith's fault. The big argument I had with folks in here was where the blame stopped. KW was the most directly responsible...but not solely of course. Still...they'll never get back SB XLVI so to me...there is no such thing as redemption for that.

vCash
    macc can be mad at Kyle if he wants to. I know I am. I wish him a speedy recovery, but I would still rather he stay away from all returns, and despite some claiming he made up for the playoff debacle every other freaking week, he will not make up for it until he does so in an equally huge playoff game, in my book.
    Last edited by lol, please; 11-28-2012 at 02:08 AM.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Kyle was definitely one of my favorite players. Hope he gets healthy asap!

vCash
    You belong with the Saints, Eagles, or Lions fans.
    this is exactly what i was thinking. he sounds like an eagles fan or jets fan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    In his favor, I've actually been happy with how he's played this year. Smart when fielding kicks and getting involved nicely in limited offensive time.
    I didn't mean I wasn't. I totally agree, but I know he wanted another post-season appearance himself.

vCash
    And even IN that game, he had two very nice returns that were obviously overshadowed by the fumbles. My point is that even in the worst game of his life, he still made two big plays in the return game.

vCash
    Get well soon Kyle and Kendall. Hopefully this can open the door for the two rooks to see what they can do. Would love to see Jenkins and James on the field...not only do we get younger and faster, but this just adds to more depth for next year. Looking forward to it. That was just a freak play to lose two players on the same play...crazy.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123