Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who should be the #3 WR for this game?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Domenik Hixon

5 18.52%
  • Reuben Randle

20 74.07%
  • Ramses Barden

1 3.70%
  • Other

1 3.70%
Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast
    vCash
    They averaged 6.7/carry against us. Run D was pathetic. All the hype was on RGIII and yet he only had to throw 21 times.

This team changes its identity every damn week. So frustrating to watch. No idea what to expect each game.

After this I assume the Saints will blow us out.....so we'll prob win 31-7.

This game was the worst though. Our offense came out on fire and at the end when we needed one more drive, we had 2 chances and did nothing. I'm not used to that.

2. 12-04-2012, 12:18 AM
    Reason
    posting images.

vCash
    This was probably one of gilbrides worst games in a long time.

JPP didnt look interested at times.

vCash
    This teams in trouble ... dallas and skins are rite there and ready to take the divison while we play a stretch of 3 TOUGH games.

vCash
    we still hold our own destiny...win games and we will be fine... learn how to stop the run and we can win games
    [

vCash
    I was surprised how Eli was looking down recievers...

not use to that.. GGGMEN.

I don't understand why you guys are so angry. Its business and Giants are in good shape. Getting healthier. Good to see Rivers playing.

RG held to 160yds passing and one big run that JPP broke contain on. I dont know why they dont let the LBs do their job.

I love Boley Blackburn and Herzlich. But its time to go CB/LB in the draft. I want n mean a mean roothless Orakpo, Mayo, Spikes, Willis, Bowman, Lauranitis, Greenway. Just guys who LOVE TO TACKLE.

Giants have guys who are all avereage across the board on skills which is great but I want a dog at LB. Run D needs to get better

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeeswin27 View Post
    This teams in trouble ... dallas and skins are rite there and ready to take the divison while we play a stretch of 3 TOUGH games.
    please stop...

yes dallas is great. always has been. But Romo is still theyre QB

Redskins, honestly. If you did not see this was a ""business by committee game, you dont know football and I need to talk with you. Redskins defense is not good enough to go anywhere. (yeah Pats but) Nor is RG3 and I say that because LOOK at theyre WRs, thank god he has Alfred Morris, but theres way better teams than us that can stop the run... Limited Pierre Garcon going to carry them into the playoffs. I dont think so

what happened to our RUN D??

vCash
    dallas looked ugly last night and the skins didnt impress me today... call me a sore loser but I truthfully feel that gilbride and the penalties killed us tonight... RG3 getting credit for winning this game when the run defense was straight awful
    [

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoney85 View Post
    dallas looked ugly last night and the skins didnt impress me today... call me a sore loser but I truthfully feel that gilbride and the penalties killed us tonight... RG3 getting credit for winning this game when the run defense was straight awful
    Hey gotta have a good business. How lame was it that people were chanting RG3 when he didnt even perform well. Show how much they love him and NOT the team! haha

Look at Pierre in his TD raint. THrowing the thumb to his back "name on his jersey" lmao Redskins are almost there! A "power" franchise!!!!

Gonna be a fun decade!

vCash
    How lame was it that the refs were smiling when they finally called a penalty on Paulsen for offensive pass" haha

But Reuben got grabbed, Bennett as well n Nicks. But 0-3 hmm that's cool. Good business

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RolleWebster View Post
    please stop...

Redskins, honestly. If you did not see this was a ""business by committee game, you dont know football and I need to talk with you. Redskins defense is not good enough to go anywhere. (yeah Pats but) Nor is RG3 and I say that because LOOK at theyre WRs, thank god he has Alfred Morris, but theres way better teams than us that can stop the run... Limited Pierre Garcon going to carry them into the playoffs. I dont think so

Yea what? I must not know football ooor your just making things up?

vCash
    How lame was it that the refs were smiling when they finally called a penalty on Paulsen for offensive pass" haha

But Reuben got grabbed, Bennett as well n Nicks. But 0-3 hmm that's cool. Good business
    I don't know how anyone can take this game seriously... the league won this game... not the Redskins...

Can anyone seriously tell me that the league doesn't benefit RIDICULOUSLY if the Giants 'happen' to lose this game... I wonder who exactly monitors the referees... the NFL? The same NFL that stands to make a pretty penny by marketing a 3-team race instead of having one team dominating the standings... I sure trust the NFL to police their referees...

Not saying that's the only reason we lost, but you can't tell me that wasn't a factor... if you can, than you didn't watch the game.
    It's never too early to start believing in miracles.
    Just Sayin'

vCash
    This was an awful game. No run defense, bad officiating, bad luck, terrible red zone offense, you name it. The Giants will be lucky to go 1-3 the rest of the way. Especially if the defense plays like this again and now that Diehl is back in as the regular RT.

The DL got pushed around at will last night. The secondary played soft. I don't even know what to say about the LBs. The entire game it was like watching the Giants react to what the Redskin offense was doing. Unfortunately, the reacting part was too slow. The Redskins threw downfield once that I could remember and that was on the first drive. The rest of the way it was run, run, run and pass to a wide open Garcon.

Was I the only one hoping Coughlin would go for it on 4th and 11 in the 4th quarter? The Giants had not stopped the Redskins in who knows how long and guess what happened in the end? Definitely not a defensive stop.

Crap, now I have to hear all about it here in Redskins country.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    I never know what to expect from this team from one week to the next.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Glad I don't live in VA anymore

Yeah skins ran all over the giants. Most teams do. But the NFL needs to portray a better game. That was awful n clearly skins are not ready for primetime. PA pass to garcon WS their passing attack while Giants could clearly out play them offensively. Giants were idk 9-11 on 3rd downs n long 3rd downs. N we still passed it on em. But can't score in red zone nor run up n down the field on em. As we did in 42 seconds.

Redskins schemes as Burden called it doesn't match up with the talent on the field. Sucks cause it was def a misheld game. Sucks cause you gotta fill those seats!!!

Anyone remember Eli throwing it short on that one manageable 3rd down to Cruz. I have never seen him do that.like it was a check down n not wanting to even try down field. No pressure no nothing he judt went straight to cruz short.... Just odd manning jersey was so clean until they let them get sacks late in the game for some odd reason. Lol

Giants are good but gilbride needs to go. Stop running the ball. Worst pass defense n we kill on 3rd n long tells you to throw throw. We had bad field position all game n he runs runs runs n more runs in the final two possessions. I literally gave up n said this game is fixed. Made no sense

Nothing the redskins did neither which is the big glaring issue even in offense. It was a **** show Wide open Pierre?? But everyone locked down?? Swear rg3 n Alfred were the only two skins playing

O well giants got saints next. Wheres that thread.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    please stop...

....you're serious too!

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast