Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who should be the #3 WR for this game?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Domenik Hixon

5 18.52%
  • Reuben Randle

20 74.07%
  • Ramses Barden

1 3.70%
  • Other

1 3.70%
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Immoknight View Post
    I don't know how anyone can take this game seriously... the league won this game... not the Redskins...

Can anyone seriously tell me that the league doesn't benefit RIDICULOUSLY if the Giants 'happen' to lose this game... I wonder who exactly monitors the referees... the NFL? The same NFL that stands to make a pretty penny by marketing a 3-team race instead of having one team dominating the standings... I sure trust the NFL to police their referees...

Not saying that's the only reason we lost, but you can't tell me that wasn't a factor... if you can, than you didn't watch the game.
    Im so sick of the posts that blame the refs and the league fixing the game as a result of the outcome. Im pretty sure it was the giants who committed all those penalites(most of them blatant), and the Giants D who couldnt get off the field or stop the run all night, and Tynes who missed a FG that might have won us the game, and the offense who couldnt do anything in 2nd half.

WE LOST! just suck it up and get ready for the next game. Using those other poor excuses are just a cop out that are so old and really just ridiculous now. the skins are a pretty good team that beat us, thats it.

vCash
    Officiating blew and I was saying it all night. First half looked completed ******** bias but the Giants got a few BS one's in the second half.

Whole game I just wanted to puke....

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    Our ST play was terrible again last night....holding call that negated Wilson's run back killed us.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    The refs is a crap excuse, but last night it was a valid one as well.

How many returns did the Giants have where a flag wasn't thrown? The Skins did the same things on their returns and not one flag. The calls being made on those returns were petty and it made it almost borderline obvious that the game was being favored for the Skins.

Like someone else said, they didn't show replays of the penalties like they normally do on returns. So instead of starting with good field position, we always started with crap field position. I'd like to see the replay of the last kick return where Wilson brought it out to the 50 yd line. I saw nothing that looked like a penalty. But of course the ball came all the way back to the 8 yd line.

The holding penalties were legit, but they also called no holding on the Skins and I saw it plenty of times especially on their TE Paulsen. He held almost every time he stayed in to block but it was never called.

But whatever, I can't complain because Beatty's hold on 3rd and 10 was a hold even though as a ref you gotta keep the flag in your pocket in that situation IMO. What I will complain about though is the flag being thrown on every decent return and sending us back inside the 15 yd line. That made it almost blatantly obvious that they were trying to make things harder for the Giants to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    The only way I will be proven wrong is if the giants win in SF and that isn't going to happen. You can keep saying they beat the Packers on the road and all that, but they are not playing the Packers this Sunday. The Niners will win by 10 plus points..... Numbers don't lie only you and some giants fan do to make yourself feel better about the loss your team has coming up.
    gooood caaaall

vCash
    Hate to break it to you all, but we rarely go a game without a return coming back for a hold or a block in the back. Quinn lacks something in discipline and he's routinely a problem.

On offense....a false start is a false start and the holds looked pretty legit for the most part. I can say they missed some big calls on the Skins, but they also made up for those with some real lame make-up calls (OPI call).

It was an unusually low discipline game by the Giants. Killed themselves with penalties and poor play calling. They got conservative with a 6 point lead against a team that was running all over them and known for strong 4th quarter play.

There have been just 2 games all year where they stayed aggressive with the lead: SF and GB and you saw the results. Every other game, they stay committed to a balanced attack and it costs them.

And for the life of me I can't understand the constant routes that stop 2 yds short of the 1st down on 3rd downs. Yeah they're good after the catch, but come on....take a shot.

And speaking of "take a shot"....how about that in the redzone. They're so scared of turnovers that they've given up on throwing to the endzone once they get in FG range. That was money for them last year; sending guys to the corners....this year they throw underneath and run from shotgun.

vCash
    NFL is to blame not just the refs or players. That game was a joke and "made no sense". I understand if redskins defense were actually doing something other than stopping the run somewhat. It was a shotty game. You ether let some of the holding plays go or be even with the calls and the broadcasting was So Redskins biased. You can't tell me you didn't feel or see that Gman4lyfe...

By 3rd qtr I was wondering why ESPN kept showing fletcher clips. If the skins were gonna lose! Cmon man lol

Was fixed. It happens. Its NFL a business. Not being biased but its not the first time nor the only game that was altered if you will.

vCash
    GGGGGMen like the Bear clip. Almost forgot how reliable he is. He should be in more packages. Nobody really prepares for him n he always lays a hit cause he doesn't play often. Can't wait for Adrien to be released though. I still haven't seen him in uniform yet though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bklyn24 View Post
    Im so sick of the posts that blame the refs and the league fixing the game as a result of the outcome. Im pretty sure it was the giants who committed all those penalites(most of them blatant), and the Giants D who couldnt get off the field or stop the run all night, and Tynes who missed a FG that might have won us the game, and the offense who couldnt do anything in 2nd half.

WE LOST! just suck it up and get ready for the next game. Using those other poor excuses are just a cop out that are so old and really just ridiculous now. the skins are a pretty good team that beat us, thats it.
    ... People tend to blame the refs when the referees influence the course of the game and set the tone early... I am pretty sure it was the Referees that were calling everything on the Giants while pretty much ignoring the Redskins going ons early on in the game when you are trying to set a tone and get into rhythm...

Redskins are a good team, but in the first half, it looked like the referees were wearing Redskins jerseys. I am not saying that's the only reason we lost but to say it wasn't a factor is absurd...

Just a quick question though and argument... I am saying that the NFL monitors these referees and from a business practice standpoint and ethical standpoint (Which has been answered many times with them creating TNF while claiming to be about player safety, so as to make some extra cash.)...

You claim that there is absolutely no basis for the league making sure the 'important' calls go to Washington... so as to create additional revenue by making it a 3 team race down the stretch. Really? I have a bridge to sell you if you going to believe in fairy-tales. I am not saying that's what happened... but to completely eliminate the possibility would be close minded of anyone.
    It's never too early to start believing in miracles.
    Just Sayin'

vCash
    The sad part about this game, Bennett was having the best game of his life. His routes were the best I've seen since he came here whether he was thrown to or not. Now I can see him reverting back to his lazyness next week. This win was so important cause we have the saints next who wil most likely destroy us, the falcons which won't be easy and the Ravens which won't be easy followed by the eagles who will give it their all.

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Saints I can see a diffulty

Falcons I don't see it. They aren't invisible n asante is hurt so their down their best DB

Ravens all I see is a high score game both defenses giving up plenty!!!

Eagles. Nick foles man. Cmon...

vCash
    As bad as we looked on both sides of the ball. We only lost by 1 point. We may be down but not out...Not by a long shot....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by schuyler5237 View Post
    As bad as we looked on both sides of the ball. We only lost by 1 point. We may be down but not out...Not by a long shot....
    Yup. And holding that offense to 17 points while giving up all those rush yards, isn't so bad. Offense just needs to wake up.

Gotta credit their D though. They seem to have found a reliable way to frustrate Eli. After the first game he said he saw some new complex coverages, so he seemed frustrated again this time.

Better believe they'll put up more than 16 on the NO defense.

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334