Quote Originally Posted by Immoknight View Post
I don't know how anyone can take this game seriously... the league won this game... not the Redskins...

Can anyone seriously tell me that the league doesn't benefit RIDICULOUSLY if the Giants 'happen' to lose this game... I wonder who exactly monitors the referees... the NFL? The same NFL that stands to make a pretty penny by marketing a 3-team race instead of having one team dominating the standings... I sure trust the NFL to police their referees...

Not saying that's the only reason we lost, but you can't tell me that wasn't a factor... if you can, than you didn't watch the game.
Im so sick of the posts that blame the refs and the league fixing the game as a result of the outcome. Im pretty sure it was the giants who committed all those penalites(most of them blatant), and the Giants D who couldnt get off the field or stop the run all night, and Tynes who missed a FG that might have won us the game, and the offense who couldnt do anything in 2nd half.

WE LOST! just suck it up and get ready for the next game. Using those other poor excuses are just a cop out that are so old and really just ridiculous now. the skins are a pretty good team that beat us, thats it.