Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who should be the #3 WR for this game?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Domenik Hixon

5 18.52%
  • Reuben Randle

20 74.07%
  • Ramses Barden

1 3.70%
  • Other

1 3.70%
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by True Blue View Post
    i hate primetime football, give me 16 1:00 o'clock games
    As a European fan, this season has not been kind schedule wise. Lots of late games that I have to watch the next day on Game Pass. Can't remember another season where the Giants played this few 1 pm games. Oh well, comes with the territory of being the Super Bowl champions, I guess.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeeswin27 View Post
    lol wont be to bad? Did u see how good our defense played with the 3 safety set last week? KP not playing is huge ..espically agsint rg3
    Honestly I think it's a good thing. When the Defense does something right, they refuse to change anything up until someone finds a hole and torches them. We can't give RGIII the opportunity to torch us. Give him a completely different look that works. I would like KP in the game obviously but I think we'll be okay without him.

vCash

What?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by RolleWebster View Post
    Sucks without our 3safety set. But Giants will win. Redskins offense is RG3 n that's it. QB can't beat the Giants.... n that's been proven. Teams beat the giants. Not one QB.

Giants offense over Redskins. Alfred Morris wasn't that effective first matchup...let RG3 run around n get popped! Again! I like the emergence of Randle. Put him in!! I think Giants should rotate him n Nicks from slot to outside almost on every snap.

Giants defense over Redskins. Redskins are depleated... yuck.

Special teams could be even.
    Respect to the giants, I hate the eagles and cowboys. I'm a skins fan and I have to call you out here. Morris wasn't effective? 22 attempts for 120 yards isn't effective? You guys have a better overall team but this redskin offense is unlike anything I've seen in all of my years as a skins fan. Morris had more yards rushing than your entire team combined. Garçon is better than I anticipated. This redskin offense is legit, I just didn't like you saying Morris wasn't that effective in the first matchup.
    Good luck to the giants, I lived in Boston during the Super Bowl vs the pats, I was a giants fan that day!

vCash
    Morris was effective in the first half, but I think he had only 25 yards or so after half-time. Most of the damage was done by RG3 when he avoided JPP on that 4th down play and on his scrambles.

vCash
    ^Don't count Morris out. He's a hell of a running back, and the Giants run defense has been sketchy at best. JPP is questionable for the game so our front seven could be extremely weak at getting pressure all game.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    I want to see the Giant team that kicked the Packers and 49ers *****. I dont want to see the Giants team that got man handled by the Bengals and team that let the cowgirls come back from 23-0 to take the lead.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Omaha.. Omaha !! 52s the Mike !!

vCash
    I like the poll at the start of this thread. And I agree with the consensus, I would like to see Ruben Randle get the nod as the third receiver. This team needs a deep threat now!

However, I would like to see a new poll for this game. With KP and JPP doubtful, questionable, IDK, maybe, possible, roll of the dice, or whatever term they use, who on the defensive side will step up tonight? Osi, Tuck, Kiwi, Rolle, Stevie, Prince, C-Webb, Canty, Boley, Rivers, etc.

My vote is for either big men in the middle, Canty or Linval. We need them to step up and stop Morris and bring that pressure up the middle. Force BobGIII into the arms of our DEs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RolleWebster View Post
    Alfred Morris wasn't that effective first matchup....
    lol ok. 120 yards is nothing right?

vCash
    Nfl network just said JPP will start and Kenny is expected to play...nice

vCash
    Oh yeah? Haven't heard that KP is playing....that's awesome if he is. Really want Williams out there too, but I'll take what I can get.

Side note, in my work FF league, I'm down 60 pts and tonight I have Eli, Cruz, Giants D and Tynes (can you say homer?)

12. 12-03-2012, 04:37 PM
    Reason
    Double Post

vCash
    Coughlin confirmed that JPP and KP are playing tonight

vCash
    Come on road warriors.....

vCash
    Chase Blackburn is the Gruden Grinder!!!

vCash
    The Defending Superbowl Champion NY Giants vs the Deadskins

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast