Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who should be the #3 WR for this game?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Domenik Hixon

5 18.52%
  • Reuben Randle

20 74.07%
  • Ramses Barden

1 3.70%
  • Other

1 3.70%
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IHateTheSkins View Post
    Garcon still isnt completely healthy yet.
    Neither is Nicks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by airronijordan View Post
    If we win this game, not only do we look like a lock for the division but we also pretty much eliminate the redskins from playoff contention.
    Yeah, this game is way bigger for them than us.....they're gonna be really fired up. A little worried about that, but I never doubt this team's ability to rise to the occasion.

vCash
    Should be a great game. RG3 is an animal. He is going to be a ***** to face twice a year for the next 8+ years lol. Anyway, Pressure and 3 saftey sets and I think we can contain him enough to sneak out a win. Hopefully we can run the ball well to open up the pass, their secondary is still very meh.
    3 time sim league Champion

vCash
    Giants Injury Report

OUT: TE Travis Beckum (knee)

DOUBTFUL: S Kenny Phillips (knee), LB Jacquian Williams (knee)

QUESTIONABLE: DE Jason Pierre-Paul (back), WR Domenik Hixon, OL David Diehl

PROBABLE: S Antrel Rolle (illness), DE Justin Tuck (foot), CB Jayron Hosley, C David Baas

So f'd. Damn it. Team was finally recharged and healthy and now KP will be gone (so the successful 3 safety set is done), still won't have Williams to fight RGIII and now JPP might not play? WTF
    Last edited by GGGGG-Men; 12-01-2012 at 02:44 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I've gotten used to the 10 am thing on Sundays. Cool for brunch deals at the bar or breakfast burrito at home and bloody marys.

MNF and TNF blow. I usually get out of work at around 630ish and that's an hour into the game. Usually stream it at work, but when its the Giants I end up leaving work early to watch it.....though not sure I can do that for this one. Think the boss is in town.

The upside is that SNF, MNF and TNF are all done by like 8:30.
    Quote Originally Posted by jvitti View Post
    Whats it like watching a giants game at 10 am/5pm on mondays??
    as a young kid living in Vegas, I had the benefits of finish a Giants game no later than 9:00 pm, so not only did I watch TNF, SNF, & MNF, but I saw half an hour of postgame shows if we won before my mom forced to go to sleep....now it really doesn't matter cuz i have the leeway to stay up late if I lived in the east coast, but hoot, tv-wise & football-wise, living in the west coast is heaven for a kid
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    [B][COLOR="Blue"]13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

"How come Eli don't feed me the ball no more?"
    Don't know Larry. Don't know.

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by airronijordan View Post
    If we win this game, not only do we look like a lock for the division but we also pretty much eliminate the redskins from playoff contention.
    even if we manage to beat the Skins, they're a good enough team to win most of their decent games left in the schedule, so they would have a chance to snatch a wild-card spot, and with the way it's looking, it might seem that we might play GB in the playoffs
    [B][COLOR="Blue"]13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

vCash
    http://www.giants.com/news-and-blogs...3-a94243765b61 WTF? we're always injury-plagued!

vCash
    Sucks without our 3safety set. But Giants will win. Redskins offense is RG3 n that's it. QB can't beat the Giants.... n that's been proven. Teams beat the giants. Not one QB.

Giants offense over Redskins. Alfred Morris wasn't that effective first matchup...let RG3 run around n get popped! Again! I like the emergence of Randle. Put him in!! I think Giants should rotate him n Nicks from slot to outside almost on every snap.

Giants defense over Redskins. Redskins are depleated... yuck.

Special teams could be even.

vCash
    Just glad to know our only "threat" are the redskins.. bout time Giants ease into playoffs.still should have won those fluck games

Cowboys done
    Eagles done
    Soon Redskins done.

vCash
    The Redskins are a very formidable foe right now but I am more worried about the Saints match up next week after they have rolled off two straight loses and are on the outside looking in. And I am sure we all recall that beat down in New Orleans a few years back.
    NYG SB CHAMPS

JFT96

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabeshin View Post
    The Redskins are a very formidable foe right now but I am more worried about the Saints match up next week after they have rolled off two straight loses and are on the outside looking in. And I am sure we all recall that beat down in New Orleans a few years back.
    last year?

vCash
    Redskins Injury Report:

Questionable (LB) London Fletcher Ankle; (LT) Trent Williams Thigh

Probable (WR) Pierre Garcon Foot; (LB) Chris Wilson Hamstring; (CB) Josh Wilson Shoulder

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabeshin View Post
    last year as well...two embarrassing beatdowns in 09 and last year... I want to crush the Saints soo baaad!

vCash
    If Kp doesn't play it won't be too bad, he hasn't really played all year and stevie brown has been a great fill in all year. I'm worried about JPP not playing. That would be huge. He had a great game against the skins last game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jvitti View Post
    If Kp doesn't play it won't be too bad, he hasn't really played all year and stevie brown has been a great fill in all year. I'm worried about JPP not playing. That would be huge. He had a great game against the skins last game.
    lol wont be to bad? Did u see how good our defense played with the 3 safety set last week? KP not playing is huge ..espically agsint rg3

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast