Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    Umm...ok.
    its true....and he's overvalued anyway...like i said once before, he walks to many people to be considered and elite closer

vCash
    He is absurdly overrated as a closer, his "schtick" has been old for 2 yeArs and he has surpassed trying to hard, but he seems to be a key piece of the "heart" this team has. Weird scenario but he isn't worth big guaranteed money

vCash
    off topic, BUT, would any of you guys want us to take a look at mark reynolds? I know he has a HUuuuuGE hole in his swing, but the guy has REAL power,which we havent had in a while.

The guy blasted a gazzillion homers a couple years ago in Arizona, he can hit the NL west. IDK if he can play a corner OF spot, but he cant be worse than sticking HUff out there, or several other guys we have tried.

We arent going to spend big money on a bat, he wont command a giant number. Its KIND OF an interesting thought. I think I really just want a REAL power bat in the lineup since we havent had one in years, since the Big Fella.

vCash
    I like him as a bench bat. I wouldn't play him everyday but he could be useful when Belt/Pablo needs a day or if our LF (move belt to left) needs a day.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by winwarriorslose View Post
    HE'S A DOUCHE BAG, ALWAYS HAS BEEN, ALWAYS WILL BE...Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if he went to LA because that's the douchiest thing one could possibly do after how we gave him everything. He's a prick of a dude and will get STD's down in LA FOR SURE...if he doesn't have the clap already...maybe he's saying dodgers are his number 2 because it could make us want to retain him more? IDK...either way...DOUCHE. LET HIM WALK.
    Classy.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    I have a extreme amout of respect for Robb nen, anyone who remembers what he sacrificed for the team, I can't believe they wouldn't feel the same way about Brian Wilson. Thank you again for everything you did for the team Wilson.

With that said, a dead arm is a dead arm! Offer him a low incentive based one year contract. He needs to prove he's healthy and produce to regain value, I can't imagine a better place but here to do it, while we have bullpen depth to help lighten his load and he'll be able to pitch in a pitcher friendly park/division. He has always been a strike out/fly ball pitcher if he can't prove he can strike people out the way he used too and he's playing in a hitters park it'll get ugly for him fast. If he regains his old form let him pitch throughout the season and say fair well to him while he'll get to end his tenure here on a good note. The Giants aren't a team that is likely to pay a closer 9+ million anyways and we all know a separation was going to happen sometime.

vCash

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by winwarriorslose View Post
    HE'S A DOUCHE BAG, ALWAYS HAS BEEN, ALWAYS WILL BE...Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if he went to LA because that's the douchiest thing one could possibly do after how we gave him everything. He's a prick of a dude and will get STD's down in LA FOR SURE...if he doesn't have the clap already...maybe he's saying dodgers are his number 2 because it could make us want to retain him more? IDK...either way...DOUCHE. LET HIM WALK.

Did Wilson date you girlfriend?
    Smokewalker

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BKLYNpigeon View Post
    Sucks to see Wilson and the Giants not coming to terms. He deserves at least 1 more year and one more shot. Wilson pitched his arm off for the Giants. If Huff got paid off at 11 million a year, Wilson deserves that money and deserves one more shot.
    The Giants wanted to give him another chance! A contract like Ryan Madson got is not chicken feed. If someone wants to give me a base contract of $3.5 million with incentives, I would take it Don't know what the Giants were offering, but they easily could have offered incentives to get back to $8.5 million total. Maybe Wilson is not confident he can make incentives, especially if they are based on appearances or innings or even time on the 25-man roster.

vCash
    incentives should be based on saves..something like a 3mil contract w/ 1mil extra for every 10 saves. Dodgers probably would overpay,just like they have overpaid everybody else. However I hear a lot talk about him regarding bosox.

vCash
    Bochy came out and said he gets tired of Wilson's shenanigans. It would be a surprise if he makes his way back here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke_K77bear View Post
    Did Wilson date you girlfriend?
    What exactly do you mean by "date"?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBeNasty View Post
    Bochy came out and said he gets tired of Wilson's shenanigans. It would be a surprise if he makes his way back here.
    When did he say that?

vCash
    During the game when wilson was playing the finger drums on Hensley? hat. K and K were talking about it. Saying Bochy loves him but gets sick of him.

vCash
    Oh ok. I never heard about that.

vCash
    So long weez, can someone find me the article in the beginning when wilson got hurt and he vowed that he would be a giant next year even if they didnt offer him aribitration bc he loves it here and vowed to come back healthy and strong and help the team this year. Im 100% certain he said that. A man of his word, eh? Bye bye dont let the door hit you on the way out.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast