vCash
    Yes, Romo!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sota4Ever View Post
    Yes, Romo!!!
    Tony Romo is a pick 6 waiting to happen

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    Wouldnt be dead set against getting him if its in the 5th round or later. I really dont like drafting people who are head cases though.

props to VCU for the sig!

vCash
    He'd probably be a good nickel corner and return guy. I'd roll the dice in the late 3rd or early 4th on him.

vCash
    Ya I'd take him but middle to late rounds only.

created by the one and only VCU
    Adopt-A-Viking: Adam Thielen
    Receptions: 4 , Yards: 57 , TD's: 0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    He'd probably be a good nickel corner and return guy. I'd roll the dice in the late 3rd or early 4th on him.
    No, Your a vikes Fan??

vCash
    I'd take him late but he wasn't even that good of a corner at LSU was he? I know he's explosive and a great punt returner but i remember peterson being much better defensively

vCash
    I wouldn't use a high pick on Tyrann Mathieu but I wouldn't mind it if we took a risk on him in the 4th or 5th round.

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    no chance mathieu comes here. The rebuilding mode is on and although he is a killer lights out turnover machine, I don't see the organiztion going after him. I see G,MLB,WR, or DT in the first. DT would make for a good 1st rounder as deep as the draft is but WR might be the better option. The WR out of Baylor should fall right in our lap in the middle of the first unless we make the playoffs. I see WR or NT in the first.
    I could see Jenkins and Simpson moving on as Carlson too. I also don't think Johnson on the line will be here. Fussco might be an ok backup and we will probably keep the shwartz too. Loadhold will get his contract.

We need a great find in the draft at Center. Sully is ok but just does not hold up in the rush. need an upgrade there.
    on Offence I would like to see 1 great WR, a highly drafted Guard, and a backup Center to push Sully.

On Defence We need a NT...Bad! our we also need an OLB and even more so we need a MLB.
    MLB might be best to find one in FA.
    Safety still needs someone next to Smith. Zeke Motta from ND is a great hidden prospect. Would LOVE to see that happen.

This draft will be just as important as last year. Loved last years draft and I hope Spielman works his magic again. Gonna be a fun draft to study.
    Last edited by Daniel0227; 11-30-2012 at 08:17 AM.
    Flash!...... Aaha!!

vCash
    I disagree, Sully is one of the better centers in the league. No need to waste a draft pick on a center when it is our guards who are getting beat. They get owned and it looks like Sully got owned too.

But yes, most definitely we need an upgrade at guard. Also, if Honeybadger is around in the 5th-6th rds I can totally see us taking a chance on him. We have taken risks with "troubled" players before (Simpson, Harvin, Allen).

I'd like to see one of these guys as our top pick:

Chance Warmack (G, 'Bama), Jon Cooper (G, UNC), Hunter (WR, Tenn.) or T. Williams (WR, Baylor). If we pick near the bottom of the draft Alec Ogletree would be nice.
    Catch 22: run or pass, you're screwed either way!

vCash
    ^ warmack is a beast.
    Flash!...... Aaha!!

vCash
    i have a feeling that the vikings will be drafting for defense, they need to get younger on the defensive line, need to get linebackers and need to get corners as well.

vCash
    I fully expect us to walk away with 4 players in the first three rounds. We will go defense in round 1 either a LB to fill the middle for a long time, or a DT to shore up the defensive line. I just don't see us taking a WR until Round 2, there is much more value on the defensive side of the ball in the 1st round.

Then I expect us to go either LB, DT, or CB in the third depending on which position we don't take in the first or best player available. I also wouldn't be against packaging both of our fourth rounders to move back into the third to take a decent guard to improve our line.

If we could walk out of the first three rounds with a DT, WR, LB or CB, and a G I would be ecstatic.

vCash
    id be ecstatic if we signed percy to a long term deal, somehow get dwayne bowe or mike wallace and just go defense in the draft, at first i was thinking wide receiver but i just cant see that happening since we need a receiver that we know that can already do what he is capable of doing and help ponder and harvin and peterson right away and just go defense in the draft, wont be sexy we wont jump up and down, but we need a younger and better and faster defense that can compete and get off on 3rd downs and cover and get after rodgers and cutler, not saying that they cant now, but those 2 after coming off bad games the offensive lines i mean, the same crap happens and the dline could do nothing,

vCash
    If Hankins from Ohio State or Star from Utah aren't available, I think we should go receiver.

1. Hankins
    2. Woods from USC (I think he drops to the second)
    3. BPA
    4. Honey Badger

I'd be pretty happy if that's how our draft this year goes down. We need to get a WR in one of the first two rounds though that's for sure.

Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast