Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 68 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coenthar View Post
    Wow would that be the best offseason with a draft move like that and then Sign Bowe.
    I would rather they look at mike Wallace. I think his price tag dropped after this season due to lack of Big Ben and case of the drops.
    Minnesota Vikings

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by El Jorge 69 View Post
    If it' pick 6 in the 2013 NFL Draft and Te'o is still on the board would anyone be willing to trade our 1st and 2nd? (versy similar to Dallas for claiborne).
    Even though this would be the sexy move I would rather just keep both of our picks. There is a pretty good crop of 2nd rounders in this draft and I would value Ogletree + a decent WR in round 2 than just Te'o. Don't get me wrong I am a huge Te'o and Notre Dame fan but for a rebuilding team I just don't see the value in it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauer.400 View Post
    Even though this would be the sexy move I would rather just keep both of our picks. There is a pretty good crop of 2nd rounders in this draft and I would value Ogletree + a decent WR in round 2 than just Te'o. Don't get me wrong I am a huge Te'o and Notre Dame fan but for a rebuilding team I just don't see the value in it.
    I agree with you. Would love it but at this point we need more talent in multiple places. It sure would be fun having Te'o man the middle for the next 10+ years though!!!

created by the one and only VCU
    Adopt-A-Viking: Adam Thielen
    Receptions: 0 , Yards: 0 , TD's: 0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Killerjug View Post
    If Murray declares I don't see anyway that he drops to the 6th round
    I agree, but I do research when I make my mocks. A lot I saw had him going this late. Some even not getting drafted. I'm not saying I agree with it. I'm also reading how guys like Landry Jones and Collin Klein may not get drafted. Klein I understand, but Jones...
    Take your pants off

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by El Jorge 69 View Post
    I would rather they look at mike Wallace. I think his price tag dropped after this season due to lack of Big Ben and case of the drops.
    Eh even if he does drop his price tag he's still going to cost a pretty penny. Pretty much all he can do is go deep, which yea we do need but if were going to spend a bundle on a receiver I'd rather spend it on an all around receiver like Dwayne Bowe.

“I can’t wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and we’re standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and we’re all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him he’s world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.”
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TearsOfPurple View Post
    Has Robert Woods stock dropped that much?
    It sounds like it wouldn't be surprising for Woods to return for another season after his stock took such a hit this season. Injury slowed him down a lot this year, it'd probably be most beneficial to him to return to USC.

vCash
    I'm pulling for Terrance Williams in the first.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natelpete View Post
    I'm pulling for Terrance Williams in the first.
    If we cant get Allen then Williams should be our man.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS View Post
    If we cant get Allen then Williams should be our man.
    True. I guess I'm just assuming Allen will be gone at that point. Even if they're both there, I think it's almost a toss up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natelpete View Post
    True. I guess I'm just assuming Allen will be gone at that point. Even if they're both there, I think it's almost a toss up.
    I have been looking at quite a few mock drafts this morning and they don't have Williams going in the first. If we could get the best DT or OG available in the first then trade up in the second to get Williams i would be ecstatic.

vCash
    LSU punter leaving school early for NFL draft
    We don’t often mention punters when we’re listing the players leaving college football early for the NFL draft, but we don’t often come across punters like LSU’s Brad Wing.

Although Wing hasn’t said anything about it publicly, Gannett Louisiana reports that Wing will declare for the NFL draft.

That’s no surprise. Wing has a strong leg, good hang time on his punts and good accuracy for dropping the ball inside the 20-yard line, so he’s certainly good enough to get NFL teams’ attention. And Wing has never made much of a secret that he left his home in Australia and moved to Louisiana to be an athlete, not a student, so he’s likely eager to move on. Wing has been suspended from LSU’s bowl game for violating team rules, which means his college football career is effectively over, even though he’s a third-year sophomore who still has two years of NCAA eligibility remaining.

In this year’s draft, two punters were selected: Jacksonville chose Bryan Anger in the third round, and Carolina chose Brad Nortman in the sixth round. The best guess is that Wing would seem likely to go somewhere lower than Anger but higher than Nortman in the 2013 draft.
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...for-nfl-draft/

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%CHEESE FREE View Post
    LSU punter leaving school early for NFL draft

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...for-nfl-draft/
    If we take a punter in the 3rd round I will refuse to watch the 2013 season lol

“I can’t wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and we’re standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and we’re all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him he’s world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.”
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    If we take a punter in the 3rd round I will refuse to watch the 2013 season lol
    i would be ok with us drafting a punter in the 3rd round... as long as it was in 2100
    Last edited by wrizzo; 01-01-2013 at 12:41 PM.

WISH LIST:

Win a SB before I die.

The enemies gate is down

vCash
    Moss and Harvin were both college pot smokers who the vikings took a chance on... Da'Rick Rogers... maybe 3rd times the charm

WISH LIST:

Win a SB before I die.

The enemies gate is down

vCash
    I was actually watching Robert Woods very closely in their bowl game against Ga Tech yesterday, he had a lot of drops but most of the balls were very inaccurate because the backup to Matt Barkley was awful! It was pretty hard to evaluate him based on the horrible QB play. I would've liked to have seen him step up though in spite of the poor QB play. If I was Spielman I'd have Keenan Allen from Cal ahead of him on our board though. Maybe we can luck up and sit and wait to snag him in the 2nd round.

Page 11 of 68 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast