Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 36 of 68 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HSmith22 View Post
    I respect your opinion and see it as a smart one but I disagree this year. I think they need to prioritize finding receiver help in free agency/draft and since I don't see Spielman going free agent route I think it'll be in the draft.
    We NEED quality WRs in the worst way, however especially in the first round, if we have the option of landing one of the best guards in the draft like Warmack or Cooper, that's very hard to turn down.

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    That's why I do believe they'll make a moderate to big splash in FA with a WR. This stable is way too thin to limit yourself to just the draft.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HSmith22 View Post
    I respect your opinion and see it as a smart one but I disagree this year. I think they need to prioritize finding receiver help in free agency/draft and since I don't see Spielman going free agent route I think it'll be in the draft.
    Yea but wide receivers can always be dicey picks. I said this a little while back but I don't want to get stuck in spot where we decide that we are taking a receiver first and then end up with a guy like Brian Quick, who is super talented but did nothing as a rookie. If we are going to spend a high pick on somebody I want it to be a guy who can come in right away and make an impact. If there isn't a guy who fits the bill at #23 then I say pass on a receiver. Personally I see this years receivers core as a bunch of 2nd round talent guys.

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    CORDARELLE PATTERSON!!!!!

Guy is going to be great and him along with harvin and rudolph is going to nice!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankieFreakout View Post
    I don't necessarily disagree with this at all. I mean, if were picking at 23 and a stud running back is staring at you, you obviously don't take him. But, if it's a Rudolph situation, and theres a safety looking at you that you have atop your board, don't you look at him?
    This. Obviously everything will change once free agency is over with but I think you always gotta go with the top player left on your board. We have more holes on this team than just wide receiver so if we have the chance to get a stud at another position compared to reaching a little for a receiver, I say go with the stud.

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Yea but wide receivers can always be dicey picks. I said this a little while back but I don't want to get stuck in spot where we decide that we are taking a receiver first and then end up with a guy like Brian Quick, who is super talented but did nothing as a rookie. If we are going to spend a high pick on somebody I want it to be a guy who can come in right away and make an impact. If there isn't a guy who fits the bill at #23 then I say pass on a receiver. Personally I see this years receivers core as a bunch of 2nd round talent guys.
    I agree there 100%, and we all know how its going to work. Someone will have a good combine, the hype-machine will get cranked up, and before you know it this guy HAS to be a top 10 pick, if for no reason other than there's nobody better than him at the position this year. Expect the same thing to happen with this year's QBs.

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KW93KB24 View Post

Guy is going to be great and him along with harvin and rudolph is going to nice!
    Yeah I was just watching this guys highlights great after the catch aint he, to bad he'll be gone by the 15th pick at the latest

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KW93KB24 View Post

I watched his highlights and i was like wow!!!!!

CUTLER, RODGERS, AND STAFFORD. MEET THE BARR EXAM

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vikings4lifebro View Post
    I watched his highlights and i was like wow!!!!!
    Oh my goodness!!! trying to decide between that one in the middle or the one in black, sees I gots this thing about females with tatoos mmmmm mm wobble wobble that sig got me singin Bubba Sparx songs man.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dimgim View Post
    Yeah I was just watching this guys highlights great after the catch aint he, to bad he'll be gone by the 15th pick at the latest
    Meh!!! He will be there at 23

vCash
    Yeah guys, cordarelle patterson is really good after the catch. And he wears number 84. So we're gonna have to pull out some new number 84. Jersey's lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dimgim View Post
    Oh my goodness!!! trying to decide between that one in the middle or the one in black, sees I gots this thing about "females with tatoos mmmmm mm wobble wobble that sig got me singin Bubba Sparx songs man.

Dimgim stay focused man!!!!

Focus dimgim focus bro.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kw93kb24 View Post
    yeah guys, cordarelle patterson is really good after the catch. And he wears number 84. So we're gonna have to pull out some new number 84. Jersey's lol.
    cp to cp for a td!!!! Has a nice ring to it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vikings4lifebro View Post
    Dimgim stay focused man!!!!

Focus dimgim focus bro.

Man I am focused...on that *** "girl I dont need you but you need me, take it off let it flop shake it freely" rockin everywhere rockin everywhere.

vCash
    What do you guys feel about Monty Ball?

Page 36 of 68 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast