Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 25 of 68 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    vCash
    True. I don't like getting into Madden-esque hypotheticals, though.

2. 01-13-2013, 11:24 AM

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankieFreakout View Post
    Do not trade picks for players. Dumb.
    Yeah, WTF were they thinking when they traded for Jared Allen

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    Honestly where we are at I don't like the idea of trading picks for players. At least rounds 1-3 for sure I wouldn't but again it depends on the player and their age. I like what we've done the past few years in the draft so I think we will continue to get good players.

Adopt-A-Viking: Harrison Smith
    Tackles: 23, INTs: 2, Sacks: 0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%CHEESE FREE View Post
    Yeah, WTF were they thinking when they traded for Jared Allen
    Completely different situation. We were a team on the cusp of a Super Bowl run. Right now, were still injecting youth into the team.

I'm not surprised you don't know the difference, though.

6. 01-13-2013, 12:16 PM

7. 01-13-2013, 12:34 PM

8. 01-13-2013, 12:34 PM

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Honestly where we are at I don't like the idea of trading picks for players. At least rounds 1-3 for sure I wouldn't but again it depends on the player and their age. I like what we've done the past few years in the draft so I think we will continue to get good players.
    Honestly it depends. I wouldn't be a fan of doing blockbuster trades, and keeping them to a minimum is a good thing, however you have to believe that they're always going to be on the lookout for the right opportunity.

Look at trading for A.J. Jefferson, yeah he's been pretty so-so in most cases as a starter, but if you look at it from the other way, we're probably going to end up paying AT MOST a 5th round pick for him (probably a 6th) which is pretty good compensation for what he's done for us. I doubt we could have found anybody on the street that late in the pre-season (when it was evident that the two FA CBs we brought in from Chicago and Baltimore) who would have been able to accomplish the same.

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

10. 01-13-2013, 12:48 PM

11. 01-13-2013, 01:02 PM

12. 01-13-2013, 01:13 PM

vCash
    FrankieFreakout and 100%cheesefree could you guys not fight and argue? I think both of you guys are cool and dont wanna see anyone of you guys banned. Just shake hands and end this. If you dont do it for each other then do it for me.

THIS IS PHOTO EVIDENCE THAT GOINGFOR28 GETS PAID FOR DOING THIS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vikings4lifebro View Post
    FrankieFreakout and 100%cheesefree could you guys not fight and argue? I think both of you guys are cool and dont wanna see anyone of you guys banned. Just shake hands and end this. If you dont do it for each other then do it for me.
    haha

vCash
    I second this.

It is okay to have disagreements with each other, but we have to be adults in doing so.

vCash
    Its fun to get in heated debates with people even if it is the same team you are rooting for but prove the guy wrong with facts and proven situations rather than taking it on the personal level. I once wanted to meet a guy in Hawaii just to punch his face in on these chats but then realized its way better to just prove his *** wrong. Now me and him actually agree on a ton of ideas for our team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by El Jorge 69 View Post
    I like him even more that he may be around till round 2-3
    He's gonna climb the boards fast, trust me. I'm surprised most fans I've talked to don't really care for Rogers, it's all about Patterson for them. Rogers is going to be a stud.
    Pull your 84's out!

vCash
    I started posting regularly a couple weeks ago. The dude has been on my nuts since like he has something invested in this site.

Do I need to bow to this guy? I just want him to know, he is extremely insignificant to me. If he expects me to treat him like he's some kind of god, it won't happen.

I'm good moving forward, V4LB. Sorry it escalated.

vCash
    I really hope we don't take a WR in round 1

20. 01-13-2013, 06:52 PM
    Reason
    listen to your TM and chill out guys.

vCash
    lol...frankie has an opinion like the rest of us. We don't need to revert to insults. Chill out guys...but you guys did give me a laugh for today.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%CHEESE FREE View Post
    Honestly it depends. I wouldn't be a fan of doing blockbuster trades, and keeping them to a minimum is a good thing, however you have to believe that they're always going to be on the lookout for the right opportunity.

Look at trading for A.J. Jefferson, yeah he's been pretty so-so in most cases as a starter, but if you look at it from the other way, we're probably going to end up paying AT MOST a 5th round pick for him (probably a 6th) which is pretty good compensation for what he's done for us. I doubt we could have found anybody on the street that late in the pre-season (when it was evident that the two FA CBs we brought in from Chicago and Baltimore) who would have been able to accomplish the same.
    Yep exactly...those later picks I'm a little more willing to trade for a guy that might have some experience as in Jefferson. I really like Jefferson for his size and he didn't play all too bad this year. Just like the JA trade a few years back if there was a stud young WR (27 or so) then I would be willing to possibly make that trade.

vCash
    Welcome Frankie.

Page 25 of 68 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast