Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    No Saints this Sunday
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    No Saints this Sunday
    Yeah. Two bad football weekends in a row. Bama won...and Georgia was so close to ending my pain...

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Well, I’ll start off by saying this: do not blame that Falcons game on the defense, OK? I don’t care who you play — whether it’s a high school team, a junior college team, a college team — much less an NFL team. When you turn the ball over five times — five interceptions you ain’t going to beat anybody. Anybody. All right?

And that was a disgraceful performance in my opinion. We threw that game. We gave it away by doing that. We gave them the friggin’ game. In my opinion, that sucked. Ah. You know? You can’t turn the ball over five times like that. Holy crap! I don’t know who the hell we think we are when we do something like that. Unbelievable. Five turnovers. That might be an NFL record! And we’ve still got 4 games left, so there’s no telling how many we’ll have. That’s pitiful! I mean, it’s absolutely pitiful to perform like that. Pitiful!

What’s that? Ah — Playoffs? Don’t talk about — playoffs? You kidding me? Playoffs? I just hope we can win a game! Another game.

LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    ****!!
    !WhoDat!

vCash
    Not getting points before halftime was inexcusable, and your not going to win with 5 picks.

However, I like to be optimistic and with our D giving up 23 points after 5 turnovers from our offense, is very very good. We gave up big runs on the first drive but our defense is improving every week. With Seattle winning our chances are very slim but I think next year with Payton back we will be hungry for a great season.

2012 Stats
    63 Tackles, 3 INTs, 18 PDs, 1 Sack, 1 FF, 1 TD

vCash
    The D is playing their ***** off...they are really turning **** around.

I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

vCash
    Well, Iíll start off by saying this: do not blame that Falcons game on the defense, OK? I donít care who you play ó whether itís a high school team, a junior college team, a college team ó much less an NFL team. When you turn the ball over five times ó five interceptions you ainít going to beat anybody. Anybody. All right?

And that was a disgraceful performance in my opinion. We threw that game. We gave it away by doing that. We gave them the frigginí game. In my opinion, that sucked. Ah. You know? You canít turn the ball over five times like that. Holy crap! I donít know who the hell we think we are when we do something like that. Unbelievable. Five turnovers. That might be an NFL record! And weíve still got 4 games left, so thereís no telling how many weíll have. Thatís pitiful! I mean, itís absolutely pitiful to perform like that. Pitiful!

Whatís that? Ah ó Playoffs? Donít talk about ó playoffs? You kidding me? Playoffs? I just hope we can win a game! Another game.

I was hoping someone would get the Jim Mora reference
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123