Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    OFFENSIVE LINE! I NEED A WORD WITH YOU!!!! I mean c'mon guys, after last week you're going to roll over like this? PICK UP YOUR GAME!

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Drew. enough with the multi-pick games

vCash
    Move the ****ING BALL. PETE YOUR PLAYCALLING SUCKS.

vCash
    Brees...wow. 2 games in a row
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash
    O-Line SUCKS

vCash
    When you get pass-only, it's hard to expect them to hold up. The team has no discipline and can't call a decent game to save their lives.

vCash
    Did anyone else notice Brees missing wide open receivers? I dont think his head was in the right place last night. He was 28-50 with 5 ints there is no sense in that. He should have never had to throw 50 times last night....where were Ingram and Ivory??? Yes Thomas had a nice game but they should have let them run more and take pressure off of Brees. Im already ready for next year hopefully Payton comes back and gets his team back where he likes it.

vCash
    50 passes and 23 runs in the game last night. No balance. The defense knows the pass is coming, especially when Sproles is in the game. This team is way too predictable. The offense went into panic mode too early in the game. We don't need to abandon the run in a close game.

vCash
    Either Brees or the staff can't coach. I don't know if Carmichael can't call a game to save his life or Brees just calls his own number with no one around to stop him. It has to be one of those two.

vCash
    Also, if you hold the 49ers to 21 and Atlanta to 23, you are supposed to win those games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    O-Line SUCKS
    Pass protection has been awful, but they are run-blocking pretty damn well...when we aren't calling the same damn 3 run plays.

Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    When you get pass-only, it's hard to expect them to hold up. The team has no discipline and can't call a decent game to save their lives.
    I'm calling out Brees here...he tried putting the team on his back when he didn't freaking have to. The D was holding serve, we didn't have to pass the ball every ****ing down in the 2nd half.

Quote Originally Posted by PRM10 View Post
    Did anyone else notice Brees missing wide open receivers? I dont think his head was in the right place last night. He was 28-50 with 5 ints there is no sense in that. He should have never had to throw 50 times last night....where were Ingram and Ivory??? Yes Thomas had a nice game but they should have let them run more and take pressure off of Brees. Im already ready for next year hopefully Payton comes back and gets his team back where he likes it.
    Nolan's Defense is set up to disguise his coverage packages very well. Drew doesn't have Payton to play chess with the team's other coaches...so he tries to out-talent them instead of outsmarting them, while Carmichael nods his head and agrees with everything the 100 Million Dollar Man says.

The run was abandoned on a night where it was clear Brees wasn't going to pull it out by himself. Everyone who has a say in the Offense should be held accountable and apologize to the Defense...they played their ***** off.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic11 View Post
    50 passes and 23 runs in the game last night. No balance. The defense knows the pass is coming, especially when Sproles is in the game. This team is way too predictable. The offense went into panic mode too early in the game. We don't need to abandon the run in a close game.
    This...

Either Brees or the staff can't coach. I don't know if Carmichael can't call a game to save his life or Brees just calls his own number with no one around to stop him. It has to be one of those two.
    Brees audibles a lot more than he ever has...he might as well be flicking off Carmichael as he hears the play in the huddle. TBH, it infuriates me more than anything that Drew KNOWS he NEEDS the run and he's still killing the plays and forcing ****** throws to Graham and Sproles.

Also, if you hold the 49ers to 21 and Atlanta to 23, you are supposed to win those games.
    Our D is ****ing doing their job...at least some players on our team listened to Coach Payton.

Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

vCash
    You can't coach yourself, and Brees is trying to.

vCash
    You can't coach yourself, and Brees is trying to.
    Exactly!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MT3279 View Post
    Pass protection has been awful, but they are run-blocking pretty damn well...when we aren't calling the same damn 3 run plays.

I'm calling out Brees here...he tried putting the team on his back when he didn't freaking have to. The D was holding serve, we didn't have to pass the ball every ****ing down in the 2nd half.

Nolan's Defense is set up to disguise his coverage packages very well. Drew doesn't have Payton to play chess with the team's other coaches...so he tries to out-talent them instead of outsmarting them, while Carmichael nods his head and agrees with everything the 100 Million Dollar Man says.

The run was abandoned on a night where it was clear Brees wasn't going to pull it out by himself. Everyone who has a say in the Offense should be held accountable and apologize to the Defense...they played their ***** off.

This...

Brees audibles a lot more than he ever has...he might as well be flicking off Carmichael as he hears the play in the huddle. TBH, it infuriates me more than anything that Drew KNOWS he NEEDS the run and he's still killing the plays and forcing ****** throws to Graham and Sproles.

Our D is ****ing doing their job...at least some players on our team listened to Coach Payton.
    Good Lord MT, I couldn't have said that better myself. Well done. As a matter of fact, is Payton was there last night, I still think we get 3 points before half time instead of throwing short to Sproles. I still can't believe he did that, so unlike Drew. That's why I'm starting to worry about him but in his defence, he does not have a coach
    New Orleans Saints
    LA Kings
    Cleveland Cavs
    NY Mets
    Duke Blue Devils

THE WORLD IS YOURS CHICO! KENNY VACCARO BABY!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by akay47 View Post
    Good Lord MT, I couldn't have said that better myself. Well done. As a matter of fact, is Payton was there last night, I still think we get 3 points before half time instead of throwing short to Sproles. I still can't believe he did that, so unlike Drew. That's why I'm starting to worry about him but in his defence, he does not have a coach
    Thanks Akay!

If Payton was there, last night, the Offense would have ran a lot smoother. I'm not going to say we would have won, but we sure as **** wouldn't have thrown the game away like we did (not taking anything away from the Falcon's Defense, they were ****ing awesome last night, William Moore, especially).

I think Drew thought Sproles could sneak in. He's done it before, so I can't say it was "****ing stupid" but I can say he put a little too much faith in Sproles and didn't give the Falcon's D enough credit to converge and make the stop.

The inmates are running the asylum, at this point, and that's never a good thing, no matter how talented those crazy bastards are.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast