Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

The vent thread!!!

Lets give each other the freedom to come in here and get stuff off our chests after tough losses or just to Vent in general.

LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Im pissed at the refs mostly from this 9er game they missed too many important calls.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    Im pissed at the refs mostly from this 9er game they missed too many important calls.
    The one play I didn't have an issue with not being called was the offensive pass interference that wasn't call. It actually saved us. It prevented one extra play from being run and gave us a chance.

vCash
    Without Payton, no one can make ****ing adjustments on offense. They just give it to Brees, and he gets repetitive quickly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    Without Payton, no one can make ****ing adjustments on offense. They just give it to Brees, and he gets repetitive quickly.
    Speak on it brother its ok we shouldn't have to hold back all the time. We see things and I tend to think a lot of the fans see things clearer than some of the players and coaches do.

Some of these losses are frustrating and I agree the playcalling while its been good the adjustments still need to be there. You're going against a D like SF you need have plays a lot of them on deck for blitzes.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    I completely agree with this. The defense has been adjusting really well during the game but the offense has just been stalling over and over... Like they're getting caught going to the same well over and over.

Offense needs some fresh thought and innovation. Defense just needs some rest... They played relatively well but were DONE in the fourth quarter.
    !WhoDat!

vCash
    That's one thing I loved about Sean Payton. If the Saints played like **** in the first half, you better believe that offense was scoring 3 TDs in the 2nd half. Esp during the Super Bowl run. No one made halftime adjustments better than the Saints.

vCash
    That's one thing I loved about Sean Payton. If the Saints played like **** in the first half, you better believe that offense was scoring 3 TDs in the 2nd half. Esp during the Super Bowl run. No one made halftime adjustments better than the Saints.
    Definitely this!!! We always dominated the last 2 minutes of the 1st half and came out with a new look and attitude in the 2nd half of games. There is just no adjustments on offense, if our initial gameplan doesnt pan out we look like a very mediocre offense.

I really hope we don't face a running QB in the playoffs. We just have no answer for that on defense, our LBs are too slow. Lofton got torched by Delanie Walker.

2012 Stats
    63 Tackles, 3 INTs, 18 PDs, 1 Sack, 1 FF, 1 TD

vCash
    Jimmy better start stepping up and being more consistent. He let Willis get the best of him and had yet another drop. We cant afford to have him shut down by 1 player.

2012 Stats
    63 Tackles, 3 INTs, 18 PDs, 1 Sack, 1 FF, 1 TD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral View Post
    Jimmy better start stepping up and being more consistent. He let Willis get the best of him and had yet another drop. We cant afford to have him shut down by 1 player.
    Willis coverd him by himself 25% of the time the other 75% it was Willis and brooks but for some reason fox made it seem like it was just Willis.
    WHO DAT!

vCash
    And I'm not gonna try to say our run game had to do better I mean the 9ers are the best run Dfense in the nfl the only team I seen run good againts them was the Gaints an I think the Gaints are to the 9ers what we are to the falcons. BTW what the hell!! Why in the world did we only run up the middle i seem to recall the Gaints killing them with draws counters and pitches but we only ran up the middle man do I miss Peyton.
    Last edited by Davidgta1; 11-27-2012 at 09:19 AM.
    WHO DAT!

vCash
    But the Saints did block at Akers FG from the same range he would have been around had the penalty been accepted. Had they held SF from scoring. Maybe they block it or he misses. Never know.

vCash
    But the Saints did block at Akers FG from the same range he would have been around had the penalty been accepted. Had they held SF from scoring. Maybe they block it or he misses. Never know.
    And maybe SF scores a TD.

vCash
    SF didn't look good in the red zone. They had a nice drive to open the 2nd half, and that was it.

vCash
    I hope I don't have to come back in here to post tonight
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast