I thought there might be a thread about it already, but I assume we as raider fans are sadly used to getting screwed over constantly. I, for one, can't let what happened sunday slide. Although I am usually optimistic I did not believe that if things (flags) went our way that we would have won, but the fact that officials took potential pts away from our team is BS. I can at least understand a ref mistaking two players falling forward for clipping, but that early whistle haunts my dreams i can't even imagine what I would do if that were the playoffs. Like I said I didn't think we would have won either way my beef is simply that the Raiders organization and we as fans shouldn't be used to getting picked on by officials just because of our long running stigma of being the bad guy. We deserve just as much a shot on every play as any other team. The worst part is that whenever we have bad calls they aren't brought up anywhere they just show our fights, our crazy fans, and that ********** BS tuck rule. We are the most loyal fanbase in my book (screw cheese heads and those dumba** terrible towel wavin mofos) and I think we should all come together and make it known to the league and officials that this needs to change. Sorry if this was too long for some (thats what she said) but it has to be said. If im overreacting let a fellow raider know so I can woosah