Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Riveramk2 View Post
    Vincent33 is one of my favorite reads in the wrestling forum his insight and view on wrestling is pretty awesome
    Same here. Hopefully he will get in on the next one. He is an entertaining fella as well.

vCash
    What about me and my knowledge of wrestling?

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    Can anyone be in the roundtable? Or did we have to sign up and I missed it!
    PSD's Muhammad Wilkerson!!!

vCash
    Pretty sure I'll be around for the next one! Still very interested in these discussions

vCash
    Yea I'm just wondering how the round table was picked?lol Can't disagree with who you picked since all of them are great posters. Besides MTM anyway
    My PWW checklist

Wrigs - Check
    HTown - Check
    Riv - Check
    Jrm - Check
    Saddler - Check
    Rob - Check
    Sep - Check
    Swede - Let's just put a Check
    Dmac - It will be a Season of Beatings
    Mitb - Check
    Prestige Champion - Check
    World Champion - Check
    Creater of the First and most dominate Stable in PWW history
    The First Famly - Check

vCash
    To be honest I saw this posted in the Nba forum and thought this could add some new discussion to the wrestling forum

For this one the first one I picked posters who regularly post in news and opinion threads recognizable names who always post here

If you guys want to be a part of the next one post so in here in gonna limit it to 5 posters though and the next one is pre rumble

Feel free to answer the questions I posted here in this thread and post your own thoughts in this thread

I'm gonna do the next one before the rumble I'm thinking big 4 pics and anticipated ones if a different poverty happens to catch interest

If these threads are successful I wouldn't mind doing them every other PPVs or all of them if they catch attention and the posters enjoy them and post in them

First Sim League Title!

vCash
    Well there were 13 knights the round table if you want to it that way. Just my 2 sense(since you know I always have to give mine).
    My PWW checklist

Wrigs - Check
    HTown - Check
    Riv - Check
    Jrm - Check
    Saddler - Check
    Rob - Check
    Sep - Check
    Mitb - Check
    Prestige Champion - Check
    World Champion - Check
    Creater of the First and most dominate Stable in PWW history
    The First Famly - Check

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    Well there were 13 knights the round table if you want to it that way. Just my 2 sense(since you know I always have to give mine).
    That's a good idea! Of the 13 knights, I'll be Tim the Enchanter.

vCash
    Yea I just free wrote last time but I am going to put a ton into next time and really think things through.... I didnt realize guys would go on for days lol lions.

Honestly cant wait for the next one

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    Yeah, I could have written more but didn't. I thought it would be too much. I wish I would have now.

It is interesting seeing different perspectives on the product all of us watch. There aren't any right or wrong answers, we just view some things differently. It's pretty interesting all the different names that came up in biggest growth for the year. A case can be made for all the names that were mentioned. Well done chaps, and great idea Riv.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Yea I just free wrote last time but I am going to put a ton into next time and really think things through.... I didnt realize guys would go on for days lol lions.

Honestly cant wait for the next one
    I always over write lol even on my school essays. Once I start writing I get millions of ideas and need to get them all in.

Catches: 14 Yards: 125 TDs: 1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac:24501189
    Yeah, I could have written more but didn't. I thought it would be too much. I wish I would have now.

It is interesting seeing different perspectives on the product all of us watch. There aren't any right or wrong answers, we just view some things differently. It's pretty interesting all the different names that came up in biggest growth for the year. A case can be made for all the names that were mentioned. Well done chaps, and great idea Riv.
    This was the goal to show the differet perspectives on wrestling and we all watch the same thing. I just wanted to help generate new discussion and interest

The only wrong answers are yosefs. All of answers were wrong except most improved. He got that one right. I did LOL at the bellz scsa answer setting up punk v scsa at mania lol

For those that dont know we didnt talk about the questions as whole i just sent them via pm and they pmed me the answers

First Sim League Title!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Riveramk2 View Post
    This was the goal to show the differet perspectives on wrestling and we all watch the same thing. I just wanted to help generate new discussion and interest

The only wrong answers are yosefs. All of answers were wrong except most improved. He got that one right. I did LOL at the bellz scsa answer setting up punk v scsa at mania lol

For those that dont know we didnt talk about the questions as whole i just sent them via pm and they pmed me the answers
    Yea I know SCSA wont but a guy can dream hahaha
    My PWW checklist

Wrigs - Check
    HTown - Check
    Riv - Check
    Jrm - Check
    Saddler - Check
    Rob - Check
    Sep - Check
    Mitb - Check