0 0%
  • Other

2 7.41%
Page 79 of 293 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 4386

Thread: Around the NFL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelie View Post
    Were tix lower priced this time around? I heard they were like $500 for nosebleeds last year.
    Atleast you guys will get to hear Gangnam style at halftime, Psy is performing there when we play.

EDIT: Also here's an update on the appeals for Browner & Sherman.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
    Still no appeal date set for Seahawks CB Brandon Browner.

Appeal of Seahawks CB Richard Sherman’s four-game suspension is scheduled for Dec. 14, which means he will play Sunday against Arizona.
    Last edited by TeamSeattle; 12-03-2012 at 03:39 PM.
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

vCash
    Since Browner said that his sample was done wrong it probably takes longer having to get witnesses and evidence etc....

vCash
    That game was incredible. Wilson is incredible. Could watch that game 100 times.

Quote Originally Posted by kalel View Post
    great game but does anyone think Bradley needs to be fired. I understand we have one of the best defenses in the league but in crunch time it is terrible, especially lately. Point in case how in the **** do you let Marshall of all people get free and not double cover him, and let them get into FG range that quick.
    Seemed more like a lack of execution than a poor scheme.

vCash
    Wilson's story is amazing. But, can we all agree that he's no Andrew Luck? They are very different, play on 2 completely different teams, and are in 2 completely different situations. It's not fair to either of them to compare them two to one another. They both get the job done in their own ways.

ROY will come down to Luck, RG3, Martin, and Wilson, and that will be a tight race.

just my 2 cents.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMelo15 View Post
    I think somebody requested the stiff-arm on Tillman.

http://s13.postimage.org/c8gce91g5/Untitled.gif
    Thanks for the gif, lets hope I did it right to add it on.

vCash
    @espn_nfcwest: Word on Sidney Rice is he passed concussion tests so far. They'll monitor him through Wed as precaution b4 letting him practice

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelie View Post
    Were tix lower priced this time around? I heard they were like $500 for nosebleeds last year.
    what no way? like 135 a piece for alright seats
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE

BLUE JAYS

twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Wilson's story is amazing. But, can we all agree that he's no Andrew Luck? They are very different, play on 2 completely different teams, and are in 2 completely different situations. It's not fair to either of them to compare them two to one another. They both get the job done in their own ways.

ROY will come down to Luck, RG3, Martin, and Wilson, and that will be a tight race.

just my 2 cents.
    You're right, and Andrew Luck is no Russell Wilson.

Wilson is performing better than Luck and RG3 both. He's been the second best QB in the league since week 5. He's beat elite teams and QB's. He's led multiple game winning drives.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMelo15 View Post
    I think somebody requested the stiff-arm on Tillman.

http://s13.postimage.org/c8gce91g5/Untitled.gif
    Sig. Gracias.
    Last edited by FWBrodie; 12-03-2012 at 10:37 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post

just my 2 cents.
    Luck is no Russell Wilson, and OROY is a 3 player competition that does not include Luck.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    Luck is no Russell Wilson, and OROY is a 3 player competition that does not include Luck.
    Might I ask which 3 my guess was RG3, Wilson and Luck.. In that order. Although how can you argue with the way Wilson has played.

here's what Tony Dungy thinks of Wilson.

“He’s a winner. He’s a leader. He’s mobile. He can do all the things that you need from a quarterback,” former Colts and Buccaneers coach Tony Dungy said on “Football Night in America.” “Those players love him and Pete Carroll loves him.”

Playstation 3 handle: Ryde4Life

vCash
    Doug Martin.

vCash
    I'd say as of right now:

1. RGIII
    2. Wilson
    3. Martin
    4. Luck
    5. Morris

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    And we also have the DROY on our team as well which is pretty awesome.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    John Clayton just wrote that Luck likely wrapped up ROY. How is he excluded from contention?
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB