• Red Bryant

0 0%
  • Other

2 7.41%
Page 78 of 293 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 4386

Thread: Around the NFL

vCash
    The only thing annoying me is that they're all so convinced that things would be different if we played them again. Somehow they manage to disregard the fact that every 50/50 call, every loose fumble, every small factor went in their favor. All of them. The only thing we finally caught a break on was the coin toss... And that shouldn't have mattered if we had gotten some of those 50/50 calls.

Whatever, we won and that's what matters. If they want a rematch, they can come to Seattle and we'll show em how to whoop that *** on home turf.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMelo15 View Post
    Well alot of the chicago fans were showing 0 respect to the fact that they could even lose this game, even coming in here making the thread early and stuff. It backfired for the most part and they are just nitpicking things now.
    I kind of liked it to be honest our topics come in late here like either the day before or the day on i don't think it was meant to be rude at all we have nobody now that House has stepped down.

Just about that action boss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    The only thing annoying me is that they're all so convinced that things would be different if we played them again. Somehow they manage to disregard the fact that every 50/50 call, every loose fumble, every small factor went in their favor. All of them. The only thing we finally caught a break on was the coin toss... And that shouldn't have mattered if we had gotten some of those 50/50 calls.

Whatever, we won and that's what matters. If they want a rematch, they can come to Seattle and we'll show em how to whoop that *** on home turf.
    There Defense is starting to get old you could see it when Wilson kept taking off on there Defense and Lynch was more successful then i thought he would be there were some huge holes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by drew_ellis_23 View Post
    ESPN is all on his nuts now. Berman and Jackson, not to mention Dilfer. Too funny.
    So was NFL network. They're worshiping him now. He's on pace to break Peyton Manning's rookie TD record. Only Tom Brady has a higher QBR the past 7 games. 9 TD's and 0 INT's in his last 4 games. ****ing incredible.

I am so excited for this team. If the 49ers lose to the Patriots and we win out, we win the division.

Oh, and I still have an erection from this game.

WE 3ELIEVE!

Seattle Seahawks Real Salt Lake Utah Jazz Seattle Mariners

Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    I wanna convince a girl to put on a Russell Wilson outfit so I can just plow her into yesterday.

vCash
    Well alot of the chicago fans were showing 0 respect to the fact that they could even lose this game, even coming in here making the thread early and stuff. It backfired for the most part and they are just nitpicking things now.
    As baller said, amazing signature choice. I saved that.

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    vCash
    so pumped! im going to hawks bills game in T.O!!! .. gettin my ticks today ,.. cant wait!
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE

BLUE JAYS

twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

vCash
    Marshawn Lynch isn’t easily impressed, so he patiently considered the question posed to him as he dressed in the visitors’ locker room at Soldier Field on Sunday.

Which play by Seattle Seahawks rookie quarterback Russell Wilson impressed him the most?

Lynch had plenty of options, given the brilliance and poise Wilson displayed throughout the Seahawks’ 23-17 overtime victory over the Bears.

◆ A 49-yarder to former Notre Dame receiver Golden Tate on third-and-six late in the second quarter.

◆ Or any number of plays on a 12-play, 97-yard touchdown drive late in the fourth quarter, during which he gained 19 yards on two runs and completed 6 of 9 passes for 80 yards, including a 14-yard touchdown to Tate.

◆ Or any number of plays on a 12-play, 80-yard touchdown drive in overtime, during which he gained 28 yards on three runs and completed all three of his passes for 38 yards, including the game-winner to Sidney Rice.

“[Expletive], all of them,” Lynch said when asked to pinpoint a specific play by Wilson that stood out in his mind. “All of them.”
    http://www.suntimes.com/sports/footb...ll-wilson.html

Lol so like Lynch.

vCash
    Thnx guys I found the sig through a google search, it's pretty funny too. I should have the game up by tues morning and I'll let you guys know.
    Last edited by TeamSeattle; 12-03-2012 at 11:57 AM.
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

vCash
    That's such a Marshawn answer.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    @FieldGulls: RT @thomasbeekers ESPN Insider notes Russell Wilson was the best quarterback this weekend, had the highest DYAR at 235 @FieldGulls

vCash
    great game but does anyone think Bradley needs to be fired. I understand we have one of the best defenses in the league but in crunch time it is terrible, especially lately. Point in case how in the **** do you let Marshall of all people get free and not double cover him, and let them get into FG range that quick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kalel View Post
    great game but does anyone think Bradley needs to be fired. I understand we have one of the best defenses in the league but in crunch time it is terrible, especially lately. Point in case how in the **** do you let Marshall of all people get free and not double cover him, and let them get into FG range that quick.
    No, because our defense plays lights out at home. I think it's just that we're a young team and we get a little nervous during away games. It'll pass, don't worry.

WE 3ELIEVE!

Seattle Seahawks Real Salt Lake Utah Jazz Seattle Mariners

Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    I wanna convince a girl to put on a Russell Wilson outfit so I can just plow her into yesterday.

vCash
    I think somebody requested the stiff-arm on Tillman.

http://s13.postimage.org/c8gce91g5/Untitled.gif
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

vCash
    I think somebody requested the stiff-arm on Tillman.

http://s13.postimage.org/c8gce91g5/Untitled.gif
    Lol wow!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick O View Post
    so pumped! im going to hawks bills game in T.O!!! .. gettin my ticks today ,.. cant wait!
    Were tix lower priced this time around? I heard they were like $500 for nosebleeds last year.