Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tebow?

vCash

Tebow?

People all around the football world are saying that Tebow would make a great raider .Their saying that the team we have right now would make the playoffs with Tebow as our qb now me i can't stand Tebow and all that comes with him i can't see how a qb that can't throw and has to use a collage scheme in the nfl to win games being a raider. What dose the nation think? can we stomach this guy if he came in and won for us ? or is what you have to do for him to have a chance to win more then we can stand?

Feel the wrath of the darkside.

vCash
    Close this!

vCash
    Who? Is he the guy that is a back-up to Jets superstar Mark Sanchez? That guy?

That was me answering this.

McGOAT

vCash
    Why would you even start a thread on Tebow? That guy will never be a good QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Silver&Black* View Post
    Who? Is he the guy that is a back-up to Jets superstar Mark Sanchez? That guy?

That was me answering this.
    Yep that is him same guy the fools on sportcenter are saying should be our qb madness.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiderx510 View Post
    People all around the football world are saying that Tebow would make a great raider .Their saying that the team we have right now would make the playoffs with Tebow as our qb now me i can't stand Tebow and all that comes with him i can't see how a qb that can't throw and has to use a collage scheme in the nfl to win games being a raider. What dose the nation think? can we stomach this guy if he came in and won for us ? or is what you have to do for him to have a chance to win more then we can stand?
    Ugh...no they're not.

Pryor actually has a shot at being a starting Quarterback. Tebow is a runningback who thinks he can play QB.

This is the worst thread I've ever seen.

It's gotten that bad that someone has actually said Tebow would be a great fit here? gtfo with that ****.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Why would you even start a thread on Tebow? That guy will never be a good QB
    Because i keep hearing this crap outside of the nation about how his style fits our team so i wanted to here from real raider fans about this foolishness.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiderx510 View Post
    Because i keep hearing this crap outside of the nation about how his style fits our team so i wanted to here from real raider fans about this foolishness.
    it's called JOKES.

Tim Tebow sucks. The Raiders suck.

Yeah, it's a match made in heaven

vCash
    please cite one person that says tebow would make a great raider

vCash
    I'd take him, the guys a football player. Replace mcclain with him. Couldnt be any worse. I started this a joke but the more i think about it teabow would make a great lb. he is fast, strong, weights about 245lbs. May not have the arm to throw spirals but im should he can lay some hat. Perfect fit. we could use jesus on our side plus you know the guys never gonna put a gun to someone's head.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chucklemethis View Post
    Ugh...no they're not.

Pryor actually has a shot at being a starting Quarterback. Tebow is a runningback who thinks he can play QB.

This is the worst thread I've ever seen.

It's gotten that bad that someone has actually said Tebow would be a great fit here? gtfo with that ****.
    Look im one of those raider fans that was happy to see manning go to Denver because i said if we were going to lose to Denver let it be by the hands of a real qb not a fake can't throw one like Tebow no one hates this cat more then i do what they did with him in Denver was disrespectful to every team in the nfl i just wanted to know if any raider fans thought this guy would fit are team and why believe me Tebow coming to the raiders would be my worse nightmare come true.

vCash
    Sure, why not...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raider _Z View Post
    I'd take him, the guys a football player. Replace mcclain with him. Couldnt be any worse. I started this a joke but the more i think about it teabow would make a great lb. he is fast, strong, weights about 245lbs. May not have the arm to throw spirals but im should he can lay some hat. Perfect fit. we could use jesus on our side plus you know the guys never gonna put a gun to someone's head.
    The nation could not take it you see me just asking a question about Tebow has people wanting my head on a stick which im glad to see i would never want to see Tebow in the silver and black .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by linden View Post
    please cite one person that says tebow would make a great raider
    Chucky said it .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    Sure, why not...
    Um because he sucks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast