Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by majmarcus View Post
    Crooner, with all due respect to u & ur long time posting credentials. Since you're so anti Kobe & so eager to scream trade him or amnesty him. Why don't you band yourself from watching anymore Lakers games as long as Mamba is on the roster?

Die hard lakers fan or not. Dude, U need to just stfu & get the hell over it. accept the fact that Kobe will be In a Lakers uni til he retires or migrate to Italy.

^

vCash
    Crooner, with all due respect to u & ur long time posting credentials. Since you're so anti Kobe & so eager to scream trade him or amnesty him. Why don't you band yourself from watching anymore Lakers games as long as Mamba is on the roster?

Die hard lakers fan or not. Dude, U need to just stfu & get the hell over it. accept the fact that Kobe will be In a Lakers uni til he retires or migrate to Italy.
    reallY'?

Lets see what happens if

1 Dwight does not resign.
    2 we dont win a ring this season or next when his contract expire.

vCash
    I honestly believe U want us to fail just so U can attack Kobe. U are salivating at the mere thought of having the opportunity to place all blame at his feet. I can count on one hand the number of times I've used the term "hate" and it definitely applies in the majority of your post, your major case of selective amnesia, & ridiculously short sighted narrowed minded point of view.

Has Kobe cost us a lot of games? Yes...absolutely. But Kobe has also won us a lot of games as well. Does his stubbornness get in the way? I won't deny it. But I challenge you right here right now to tell me any team in the Nba that has another Kobe on their roster. Even in his 17th season the man is still beasting! As much as he brought to the game of basketball. The commitment to excellence, the dedication to winning, the drive and determination to push himself & others to perform at the pinnacle of their abilities. Again I ask you. Who is like him?

With posters like yourself continuing to harp on any and all things negative pertaining to Kobe, you are simply not appreciating what you're privileged to witness in spite of the unfortunate crap that grabbed headlines along the way.

There's only going to be one show time buddy boy & you can't blame Kobe for that. No one cares you've been following the lakers since '85. Its a different era now fams and this is the era we're trying to conquer in spite of the hate that oozes through your Kobe hating pores.

Come off of it Crooner...just be quiet

vCash
    I honestly believe U want us to fail just so U can attack Kobe. U are salivating at the mere thought of having the opportunity to place all blame at his feet. I can count on one hand the number of times I've used the term "hate" and it definitely applies in the majority of your post, your major case of selective amnesia, & ridiculously short sighted narrowed minded point of view.

Has Kobe cost us a lot of games? Yes...absolutely. But Kobe has also won us a lot of games as well. Does his stubbornness get in the way? I won't deny it. But I challenge you right here right now to tell me any team in the Nba that has another Kobe on their roster. Even in his 17th season the man is still beasting! As much as he brought to the game of basketball. The commitment to excellence, the dedication to winning, the drive and determination to push himself & others to perform at the pinnacle of their abilities. Again I ask you. Who is like him?

With posters like yourself continuing to harp on any and all things negative pertaining to Kobe, you are simply not appreciating what you're privileged to witness in spite of the unfortunate crap that grabbed headlines along the way.

There's only going to be one show time buddy boy & you can't blame Kobe for that. No one cares you've been following the lakers since '85. Its a different era now fams and this is the era we're trying to conquer in spite of the hate that oozes through your Kobe hating pores.

Come off of it Crooner...just be quiet
    Well said .

vCash
    perma-ban the OP

vCash
    Thanks Savvy!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456