Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    vCash
    We must learn to take the good and the bad. Then we can come here and discuss our views, We all don't have to agree....But we should always keep it civil and be respectful of each others thoughts.

vCash
    Somebody needs to get laid, holy crud

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by midwestlaker75 View Post
    We must learn to take the good and the bad. Then we can come here and discuss our views, We all don't have to agree....But we should always keep it civil and be respectful of each others thoughts.
    I totally agree.

vCash
    Are u guys serious or some of being hacked by females? U guys are sooooo sentimental

All About The VOLS

vCash
    CLOSE! I think were done here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MVPKOBE43 View Post
    Were not gonna dis Kobe for Howard are you kidding me! (wasnt a question) screw howard if he doesnt want to be here. We will always get new talent, but none better than Kobe in the near future. Kobe draws more fans and more money than anyone in the nba (besides MAYBE lebron, not sure). We are watching maybe the last moment of arguably the GOAT.Why dont you understand that?
    When the old ***** quarrells with the young *****, you have to take the side of the young *****.

It worked quite well back in 04, wich by the way is slowly becoming VERY similar to this season.

You got the supposed big 4 not working that well.
    One of the big four dealing with injurys, Nash/Malone.
    One of the big foru being misplaced by the system and looking awfull / Payton/Pau .
    The old ***** wanting so badly to be the man, and with one more year of a massive contract.
    The young *****, wanting to be the man and refusing to sign back until after hitting F.a

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    Son, ive followed the lakers since 1985.

I saw Kareem, Magic and worhty Go, and new people came in to revitalize the franchise.

Thats how things are.

In a few years, there will be no kobe one way or another.

But something is clear, lakers will go on winning rings.................................

well maybe this time it doesnt happen that way, JImbaco Buss is Stupid enough to spoil it all.....
    How old were you back in 1985?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 8kobe24 View Post
    how old were you back in 1985?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    You're not that old.

vCash
    Thing is I like arguing stupid things with Laker fans about the Lakers, more than arguing them with non Laker fans.

Its like listening to Hartman on the radio:

You know he doesnt really believe in the crazy positions he takes on topics & that he really loves LA sports, which makes him tollerable. Otherwise he would just be another Skip Bayless, but instead hes is kind of beloved.
    Last edited by Maddog-99; 11-27-2012 at 01:58 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 8kobe24 View Post
    You're not that old.
    35 is not that old, definetly......

vCash
    36 here. But I grew up a Jordan Fan! Didnt start rooting for La till Later. Kobe era. I guess youre right, youve been watching longer. The Lakers are clearly the best franchise in sports. So im going nowhere now.

vCash
    36 here. But I grew up a Jordan Fan! Didnt start rooting for La till Later. Kobe era. I guess youre right, youve been watching longer. The Lakers are clearly the best franchise in sports. So im going nowhere now.

vCash
    WE HAVE TO GET THIS FORUM UNDER CONTROL! ( *footnote ) The Lakers franchise is the BEST. Not just in the NBA but in all of sports. We are hated everywhere because of excellence and also LOVED everywhere for the same reason. The Lakers Franchise knows more about winning, and what it takes YEAR in and YEAR out to exceed. That Being said.... TRUE LAKERS FANS ALSO KNOW THE SAME THING. So our forum should reflect the same knowledge and excellence because of who we represent. I should never read in one of our forums about the use of amnesty on Kobe Bryant, or any other stupid moves that would cost the franchise millions in payroll and 100's of millions in ticket sales. CAN WE PLEASE STOP THE STUPID POSTS!You're making us look bad, and its annoying. If you just want to know the opinion of some stupid ? all you have to do is spend a little time reading some of the topics ALREADY POSTED IN THIS FORUM, and I'm sure you will find your answer. Thanks in advance to ALL TRUE LAKERS FANS!
    ps. were are not the only fans reading our posts. Fans from all teams in the NBA read this stuff and it gives them fuel to talk about how fake we are when they see crap like the stuff that has been posted in this place the last couple of days.
    *footnote (I'm not posting this for a bunch of replies. I just want it read so we can clean this nonsense up. Close whenever you feel its time)
    I vote that we create a kind of holy Laker scripture, and a league of elders who will oversee and censor all Laker forum posts based on adherence to the scriptures.

I nominate you to be the Great Leader who will lead Laker-land and personally select the elders and wise ones who will decree and rule in this newly moral and holy Laker land

vCash
    Crooner, with all due respect to u & ur long time posting credentials. Since you're so anti Kobe & so eager to scream trade him or amnesty him. Why don't you band yourself from watching anymore Lakers games as long as Mamba is on the roster?

Die hard lakers fan or not. Dude, U need to just stfu & get the hell over it. accept the fact that Kobe will be In a Lakers uni til he retires or migrate to Italy.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast