Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FernandoMania View Post
    You DO NOT respect everyone's opinion. That's the point of this thread. You started this, so own it.
    Youre Right!! I was trying to be nice when its obvious that I dont respect EVERYONES opinion. I respect the opinion of TRUE lakers fans that live in reality! and my opinion of anyone who wants Kobe amnestied, Is Not a true fan of LA. Its someone who is a fan of himself and his own cockamamie Ideas, and know little about how much Kobe means, not only to the LAKERS, But the NBA!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MVPKOBE43 View Post
    Youre Right!! I was trying to be nice when its obvious that I dont respect EVERYONES opinion. I respect the opinion of TRUE lakers fans that live in reality! and my opinion of anyone who wants Kobe amnestied, Is Not a true fan of LA. Its someone who is a fan of himself and his own cockamamie Ideas, and know little about how much Kobe means, not only to the LAKERS, But the NBA!
    Son, ive followed the lakers since 1985.

I saw Kareem, Magic and worhty Go, and new people came in to revitalize the franchise.

Thats how things are.

In a few years, there will be no kobe one way or another.

But something is clear, lakers will go on winning rings.................................

well maybe this time it doesnt happen that way, JImbaco Buss is Stupid enough to spoil it all.....
    ]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Laker Legend42 View Post
    Mvpkobe43........,some of what makes posting here fun is the exact same thing that will run you up a wall. A lot of lakers fans live and die with every win and if they had a say in the matter would trade players as if they were playing 2k. So your strongly worded post won't change that. People here are lakernuts so take the good with bad with the really bad.
    Cant say youre wrong about that!. I guess Im doing the same thing as what Im complaining about, but I feel Justified because I FEEL im supporting the team and I FEEL some are not. But when we win it all..... WE WILL ALL CELEBRATE TOGETHER!

vCash
    I appreciate the accolades Kobe accumulated while wearing a lakers jersey but The Lakers were before Kobe and will continue on after Kobe.

I know some here are young and only know the Lakers with Kobe but believe it or not, This franchise was winning ships well before him and will well after.

vCash
    cap'n crunchtime colby bb gun she says stop should i stop brian

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers4sho View Post
    cap'n crunchtime colby bb gun she says stop should i stop brian
    She never means No

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    Son, ive followed the lakers since 1985.

I saw Kareem, Magic and worhty Go, and new people came in to revitalize the franchise.

Thats how things are.

In a few years, there will be no kobe one way or another.

But something is clear, lakers will go on winning rings.................................

well maybe this time it doesnt happen that way, JImbaco Buss is Stupid enough to spoil it all.....
    Like I said. I feel Justified in my opinion for my own reasons. Doesnt mean I love the Lakers any more or less than You do. I just think we as people in general are becoming more spoiled and expect greatness all the time and were gonna miss out on the process to becoming great by reacting to hastily over small things. Who knows, D'Antoni might have been a bad move. Only time will tell. But I think Lakers fans feel time is running out because, Kobe (IMO) the GOAT is on a time limit. Thats why we cant amnesty him. Its Bigger than us just winning this year. We support the Mamba because he helped us get 5 of those rings!

vCash
    ^^baha . ^^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    go raiders

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by championships View Post
    I appreciate the accolades Kobe accumulated while wearing a lakers jersey but The Lakers were before Kobe and will continue on after Kobe.

I know some here are young and only know the Lakers with Kobe but believe it or not, This franchise was winning ships well before him and will well after.
    But we cant be selfish and only think about the next ring we may not get for awhile without Kobe here. We could go on a drought of championships when Kobe retires. Great players arent promised. Kobe kept your hopes alive every year getting this team in contention. Something that dwight can never do! and he may be young but hell be showing signs of aging by next year or so. Just stop being spoiled and appreciate how great Kobe is to this franchise, and appreciate being a Laker, and dont Just use a player and then throw him away WHEN HES GIVIN SO MUCH TO BE PROUD OF AND BRAG ABOUT!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MVPKOBE43 View Post
    But we cant be selfish and only think about the next ring we may not get for awhile without Kobe here. We could go on a drought of championships when Kobe retires. Great players arent promised. Kobe kept your hopes alive every year getting this team in contention. Something that dwight can never do! and he may be young but hell be showing signs of aging by next year or so. Just stop being spoiled and appreciate how great Kobe is to this franchise, and appreciate being a Laker, and dont Just use a player and then throw him away WHEN HES GIVIN SO MUCH TO BE PROUD OF AND BRAG ABOUT!
    theres a High chance we dont win these two seasons.

Thats why it makes sense to do what i told.
    To build a core to win rings 2 or 3 years from now, isntead of facing a 10 year drought.

Wich is what will happen if Howard gets tired of KOBE ( by the way the reason he took so long to actually add Lakers to his wish list ) and walks away for free.
    ]

vCash
    Laker fans have lost their minds. They are confuse and dont know what they want at the moment. I am with you on this one that is way i stop posting. I an tired of defending just have to be patient with the team. You know its bad when Laker fans dont like Laker fans. After each lost Kobe ball hog, Howard need to hit the bench, Pau is a bi#(h and his time is up. And then the trade the come up with return a lessor player. Yep Laker fans look bad right now and the other are loving it. I am not sure whats going on but its time to get a grip. They no longer have or players back we are the teams enemy. It seem like we hate the players, the coach, Jim, Mitch, the ball boy even the cheer leaders. What do we love about the team? Laker fans is the most ungreatful group of people i have every seen. I would not be surprise if Howard dont want to stay and deal with us.
    Last edited by ldawg; 11-27-2012 at 02:36 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Laker fans have lost their minds. They are confuse and dont know what they want at the moment. I am with you on this one that is way i stop posting. I an tired of defending just have to be patient with the team. You know its bad when Laker fans dont like Laker fans. After each lost Kobe ball hog, Howard need to hit the bench, Pau is a bi#(h and his time is up. And then the trade the come up with return a lessor player. Yep Laker fans look bad right now and the other are loving it. I am not sure whats going on but its time to get a grip. They no longer have or players back we are the teams enemy. It seem like we hate the players, the coach, Jim, Mitch, the ball boy even the cheer leaders. What do we love about the team? Laker fans is the most ungreatful group of people i have every seen. I would not be surprise if Howard dont want to stay and deal with us.
    So you understand what Im talking about. I will say this.. Im starting to Understand through this post that we all just want to win. Some people get frustrated very quickly and want to blow things up (which really Isnt the Laker way) Because of fear of being irrelevant for however long. Others like me and you say just chill and watch the lakers continue to do what the Lakers have always done. Which is Win! Its just that when I hear people talk crap horribly about a franchise that is far above any other in sports, it irritates me. 95% of the NBA (Outside of us) would love to be in our position. and after the lakers win time and time again, in the playoffs time and time again...... in return we say amnesty buss,(sarcasm) amnesty mamba, trade gasol for Kyle korver, Really!? We could be Washington, or charlotte. You feel me?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    theres a High chance we dont win these two seasons.

Thats why it makes sense to do what i told.
    To build a core to win rings 2 or 3 years from now, isntead of facing a 10 year drought.

Wich is what will happen if Howard gets tired of KOBE ( by the way the reason he took so long to actually add Lakers to his wish list ) and walks away for free.
    Were not gonna dis Kobe for Howard are you kidding me! (wasnt a question) screw howard if he doesnt want to be here. We will always get new talent, but none better than Kobe in the near future. Kobe draws more fans and more money than anyone in the nba (besides MAYBE lebron, not sure). We are watching maybe the last moment of arguably the GOAT.Why dont you understand that?

vCash
    agreed

vCash
    I'm sure they have a forum for threads like this.......just look for the pink and white Lakers logo.

All About The VOLS

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast