Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderousDemon View Post
    What the hell is that thing?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderousdemon View Post
    what is *********? I see a lot people people mentioning it now.
    #TeamSachs the new superteam in the Laker fo rum

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 8kobe24 View Post
    lol don't take the Amnesty Kobe thing too seriously specially when it comes from legit Kobe Haters. Bunch of posters here wants to amnesty Jim Buss.
    Please? Oh, please?

vCash
    If this **** is not working by deadline nash, Pau and artest have to be traded for expirings.
    Clowntoni fired.

Kobe amnistied.

Reason?

Keep dwight who is our FUTURE, and add HIS FRIEND ( smith) and a plaeyr he has expressed interest in playing with ( PAUL).

Outdo the miami heat in their own game.

You dont like what i said?

Then go to Afghanistan or something like that where Freedom of Speech is not allowed and you have to drink the coolaid.

Sincerely.

Hellcrooner.
    ]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gdagreat View Post
    hes being such a pau
    Lmao

The truth is painful

vCash
    Mvpkobe43........,some of what makes posting here fun is the exact same thing that will run you up a wall. A lot of lakers fans live and die with every win and if they had a say in the matter would trade players as if they were playing 2k. So your strongly worded post won't change that. People here are lakernuts so take the good with bad with the really bad.

The truth is painful

vCash
    We have the best forum on PSD. Best posters

Wiggins-Mobile

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    We have the best forum on PSD. Best posters
    Even though some people's opinions and trade ideas aren't based in reality.

The truth is painful

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Laker Legend42 View Post
    Even though some people's opinions and trade ideas aren't based in reality.
    You just have to remember that none of us or our opinions (in PSD) will effect what the Lakers organization does.

Sometimes it's hard to not get mad at comments that you feel is dumb but it's not like the lakers are going to come on here and say you're right.

All we do is guess and speculate on how we personally want to see the team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MVPKOBE43 View Post
    I didnt mean any disrespect to anyone here who posts on this forum. As I myself dont post that often. I respect everyone's opinion. I just dont understand how we can be Lakers fans with all the history of this franchise and not understand value of Kobe, or the front office in the decisions they make. I just want US to show them the respect they deserve, because they give us a great product every year and hands down the best anyone can ask of an NBA team.
    You DO NOT respect everyone's opinion. That's the point of this thread. You started this, so own it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by championships View Post
    You just have to remember that none of us or our opinions (in PSD) will effect what the Lakers organization does.

Sometimes it's hard to not get mad at comments that you feel is dumb but it's not like the lakers are going to come on here and say you're right.

All we do is guess and speculate on how we personally want to see the team.
    Agreed. I kills me to see when someone says that someone's opinion is wrong

The truth is painful

vCash
    this thread is gold, just the title alone!

vCash
    Totally agree with this man, some of these so called "fans" are the biggest doubters and say the most ridiculous things ever. Love this post. Go lakers!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    If this **** is not working by deadline nash, Pau and artest have to be traded for expirings.
    Clowntoni fired.

Kobe amnistied.

Reason?

Keep dwight who is our FUTURE, and add HIS FRIEND ( smith) and a plaeyr he has expressed interest in playing with ( PAUL).

Outdo the miami heat in their own game.

You dont like what i said?

Then go to Afghanistan or something like that where Freedom of Speech is not allowed and you have to drink the coolaid.

Sincerely.

Hellcrooner.
    First of all We do nothing with Kobe! we do not kiss dwights butt. (wont work) adding smith does not outdo Miami. Miami has a roster full of talent and players that wanted to Join the Heat bandwagon. Oh and there is only One Lebron. BTW they have WADE and BOSH. The closest thing we can get to that is what we have now, and it took them two years. We have a new system that has to evolve with the players. Pau will get his. Its just funny dwight struggled the past two games as well. So its up to the coaches to get Pau involved and they will. They only trade pau if it makes us better, Otherwise they wouldve traded him along time ago for smith
    . Call for an amnesty all you want...........IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN!!!
    WE ARE THE LAKERS! WE ARE THE NBA! And since we root for the only team who can say that they are the epitome of EXCELLENCE..... shouldn't the fans who support the franchise be considered in the same light? Let's act like the way the MambaArmy should act..... So lets stop whining, Start Tanking, Stop complaining, Start Tanking and Start cheering, Start Tanking, Start supporting, Start Tanking, Start enjoying what it means to be a Lakers Fan!
    oh i forgot to mention
    START TANKING!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFanatic01 View Post
    Totally agree with this man, some of these so called "fans" are the biggest doubters and say the most ridiculous things ever. Love this post. Go lakers!!!
    Thank You Sir! I appreciate it!
    WE ARE THE LAKERS! WE ARE THE NBA! And since we root for the only team who can say that they are the epitome of EXCELLENCE..... shouldn't the fans who support the franchise be considered in the same light? Let's act like the way the MambaArmy should act..... So lets stop whining, Start Tanking, Stop complaining, Start Tanking and Start cheering, Start Tanking, Start supporting, Start Tanking, Start enjoying what it means to be a Lakers Fan!
    oh i forgot to mention
    START TANKING!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast