Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    vCash
    Really good read about how Amare can Fit in with the team....not sure if it has been posted already:

http://meloshipofthering.com/2012/12...nicks-offense/

vCash
    cnat wait for stat he can still help us i mean he did average 18-8 on worst year
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

vCash
    You know, im excited to have Stoudemire back, but i cant help but feel a little nervous. I dont know all his details as far as his injurys are concerned(first this then that), but have i not been hearing the whole time how this or that is wrong with him and hes been in pain? Now that hes back practicing, he said his knee was sore just a couple days ago. If its been hurt, and its still sore, what convinces me that its gonna be back to truly 100% any time soon? And not only that, im getting concerned that when he does return, i pray nothing flairs up, or that he has another set back. Am I a doctor? No, but i did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night(i feel like thats the mindset of alot of posters who think theyre an nba analyst and know more than others). Anyway, I guess im just trying not to be too optimistic.

R.I.P. Dad

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHole View Post
    You know, im excited to have Stoudemire back, but i cant help but feel a little nervous. I dont know all his details as far as his injurys are concerned(first this then that), but have i not been hearing the whole time how this or that is wrong with him and hes been in pain? Now that hes back practicing, he said his knee was sore just a couple days ago. If its been hurt, and its still sore, what convinces me that its gonna be back to truly 100% any time soon? And not only that, im getting concerned that when he does return, i pray nothing flairs up, or that he has another set back. Am I a doctor? No, but i did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night(i feel like thats the mindset of alot of posters who think theyre an nba analyst and know more than others). Anyway, I guess im just trying not to be too optimistic.
    His knees were sore after scrimmaging full speed full contact for the first time. Thats expected. He still practiced the very next day.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    STAT will make this teama true contender... If he plays unselfishly which Im not concerned about and Woodson uses him in the right role. Im more excited about Shump coming back, that means Ronnie Brewer who sucks *** will play less

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CHj0dMkK6A

New Video. Isles season highlights 2011-12!

vCash
    I'm so excited to see Amar'e back in a Knicks uniform!!!

vCash
    Stat is definitely talking the talk as usual. I don't exactly know what his version of "dominance" means as he keeps mentioning on those videos on knicksnow.com.

I'll consider him dominant if his midrange game is intact. That was the major piece missing in his arsenal last year (for whatever reason,) and as long as he found his form back on his jumper, I think he should have a big time season offensively.

Our 3 PG's are tailor-made for Stat's game. He probably has the most to gain out of any player that was on the roster from last year with the new acquisitions the team made during the summer.

And the more I think of it, the more I believe he can eventually acclimate back into his starting role. I don't see Melo's game getting affected by Stat's return at all; Melo is playing at an MVP level and really doesn't matter what position you slot him in out there, he's going to cause a major mismatch at the 3 or 4 positions. Him and Durant are the future of this league- they're hybrid forwards that don't really have a true defining position. They can easily slide between the 3 and 4 positions. With Melo playing at an MVP level and TC playing at an All Star level, I don't think Stat will clog the offense too much as long as they emphasize the need for proper spacing and as long as his midrange game is back to where it was from 2006-2010.

It's a delicate balancing act, but one I think that can be done.
    Last edited by Dankster; 12-20-2012 at 09:20 PM.

Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    vCash
    I think the knicks can be even more Dominate with Stat off the bench. Look at at OKC, they get to have a 20 point scorer off the bench with Kmart and they look like a super elite team.

That's where I think the Knicks can go with Stat off the bench. Super Elite.
    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........

Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)

vCash
    The funny thing is Stat has played in a similar role when the Suns had Shaq. He was forced to spread the floor more with his jumpshot, and he still was a 20+ ppg player. This is the role that D'antoni wants Pau to play, and he can't.

If Amare is hitting his jumpshot, he could start, and will finish. But I think it would be easier for everone if he came off the bench.

vCash
    I just hope Melo maintains his current level of dominance with STAT in the lineup. Melo plays more tentative when STAT is out there, he thinks more, the game doesn't come as naturally as it does when hes the #1, 2 and 3 option out there in the starting lineup. I don't want Melo changing a thing when it comes to his mindset right now.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    vCash
    I think getting Melo going is such a dominate play this year, we would be dump to worry about Stat right now.

Stat has fit in around the 1 of the most dominate players in the league right now. Like kobe said, "do worry about anybody else, do you". (paraphrase)
    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617