Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lowkeymelo View Post
    pause ... i come on here and have my opinions shot down by almost everybody soo don't try to tell me what to do guy ... if me feeling the way i feel about my team and i feel that i know what is a good brand of ball rather than just shooting nothing but Jumpshots ...playing no defense and get smashed on the boards everynight but is resulting in wins when they could play much more better and rounded than that ...let me rock and stand up for myself if everybody else goin disagree with me ...just because it's winning basketball games & 90%of them bashing the and giving no credit to a person that deserves it rather than that over rated defender in the middle
    You absolutely have the right to your opinion, and if you wrote it in a controlled fashion without **** this and **** that... maybe you would get more respect from people....

We are all Knick fans in here, there is no need to bad mouth people because they don't agree with you , the reason people talk about your age is that you constantly pull the "I was right" "i always know my knicks best " crap .. come on now.... there are diehard Knick Fans here(including myself) that have been Fans since well before you were born!

If you would chill out a bit and post your thoughts in a reasonable manner instead of just ranting you would get a lot more respect..there are people that have the same beliefs(to a point on some things..including myself) that are just not going to back you up because you go to extremes.

Hey if you want to continue to post this way... go ahead... I kind of enjoy all the back and forth between all you guys ..but I will tell you , you are going to continue to get hammered in here and eventually probably banned...so have at it.

vCash
    Some people try to be so smart, that it makes them look foolish. The times STAT & Melo have struggled together are when this team lacked playmaking pg's. Melo has shown that balancing getting his shot & doing the same for STAT is not what he can excel at game after game. This team currently has three playmaking pg's. It's not on STAT & Melo to keep the offense fluid, it's on our pg's. People listen to the folks from ESPN & TNT and start to believe STAT shouldn't start. These the same people that have dogged the Knicks forever. The real issue is whether or not we should continue to start Kidd once IMAN is healthy.
    "..complex mane dat love simple thangs."*S.L.uggeR*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SluggeR View Post
    Some people try to be so smart, that it makes them look foolish. The times STAT & Melo have struggled together are when this team lacked playmaking pg's. Melo has shown that balancing getting his shot & doing the same for STAT is not what he can excel at game after game. This team currently has three playmaking pg's. It's not on STAT & Melo to keep the offense fluid, it's on our pg's. People listen to the folks from ESPN & TNT and start to believe STAT shouldn't start. These the same people that have dogged the Knicks forever. The real issue is whether or not we should continue to start Kidd once IMAN is healthy.
    I think you're right, but you're wrong in some aspect. If you listen to TNT and ESPN and believe the crap they spew about Melo and Amar'e never being able to coexist that is completely foolish. As you said, there was no playmaking pg's for the majority of their time together.

However, there is a strong argument for Amar'e not starting and it has nothing to do with whether Melo and Amar'e will co-exist. It's the fact that our offense is clicking on all cylinders and is highly efficient without him. Do we want to mess that up? Should we ease him in off the bench?

I'm not sure what we do, but that's the objective way of looking at it and I'm fine with whatever Woody does.

vCash
    S.T.A.T - Rise To Power... Coming Soon
    GO NY GO NY GO

vCash
    OK Tonight ... This is good basketball being played !!

vCash
    This is the Tyson Chandler i liked before ...offense and defense wise ...can't complain about his play tonight

vCash
    If Tyson Chandler just give a little more than this every night Defensively ...i have no problems with him

Anji is online now The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    vCash
    LOL, was this a panic thread or what???

19-6 19-6 19-6

We need STAT, ODB=Off Da Bench
    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........

Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on shine on shine on them ******

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lowkeymelo View Post
    This is the Tyson Chandler i liked before ...offense and defense wise ...can't complain about his play tonight
    I think you have been overreacting but Tyson was on another level tonight than he's been all season. This was him in his DPOY prime last year. I don't think he's been a scrub like you say but he wasn't the same type of defensive force. Tyson he had some brilliant defensive possessions tonight.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    Yeah, I wonder what got him to play like that? The "rivalry" with NYJV?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I think you have been overreacting but Tyson was on another level tonight than he's been all season. This was him in his DPOY prime last year. I don't think he's been a scrub like you say but he wasn't the same type of defensive force. Tyson he had some brilliant defensive possessions tonight.
    It was beautiful to watch... sad when you can say you've been more impressed with Tyson's offense than defense this year and he may be an allstar.

vCash
    Marc Berman @NYPost_Berman about 1 hour ago
    Stoudemire practicing now with Erie but Woodson says of Sunday debut "I doubt that very seriously.''

Jonah Ballow @jonahballow about 1 hour ago
    "Absolutely, it’s a wonderful sign. We just have to gauge it & see where he is tomorrow." Woodson on @Amare Stoudemire scrimmaging again #Knicks

They are dumping ball inside to Stoudemire almost every time. Spin move for dunk.

Reply Retweet Favorite
    Woodson and Grunwald watching Stoudemire Scrimmages closely right now.

Al Iannazzone @Al_Iannazzone about 54 minutes ago
    Amar'e said he feels better. He's still not 100 percent and won't play until he is. Still unsure when he'll play.

Marc Berman @NYPost_Berman about 52 minutes ago
    Stoudemire said he felt better than Tuesday's practice but still doesn't feel "100 percent.'' Ruled out Sunday.

Jonah Ballow @jonahballow about 47 minutes ago
    "I’m on pace to return back to dominance, it’s just a matter of getting 100%" @Amare Stoudemire #Knicks

Al Iannazzone @Al_Iannazzone about 35 minutes ago
    We've spoken to Amare twice this week and he hasn't said phenomenal once.

Nate Taylor @ByNateTaylor about 13 minutes ago
    For those wondering, here's Stoudemire on what's phenomenal: "Coach Woodson has done a phenomenal job with the team so far."

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    Amare tweets out the ***.

Sue me.

vCash
    phenomenal

vCash
    Stat is going to be dominating soon.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast