Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    Amar'e is an *******.....before the game he says he feels great. He got to be the most in shape, physically fit, working out 24-7 ,NON BASKETBALL PLAYING basturd I ever seen.

Its hard to get excited about the guy.
    Give the guy a break... He's coming off of knee surgery. Lets see him play before we bury him. He looks to be in great shape. He's always been a guy who takes care of his body and works out like whoa. Gotta respect that. Yeah, he's had his injuries but you cant say the guy hasnt put in the work overall.

Offense wins games. DEFENSE wins Championships!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool View Post
    Give the guy a break... He's coming off of knee surgery. Lets see him play before we bury him. He looks to be in great shape. He's always been a guy who takes care of his body and works out like whoa. Gotta respect that. Yeah, he's had his injuries but you cant say the guy hasnt put in the work overall.
    amare will hurt the team more than help. everything that's good will be thrown off. why do you want that to happen? why risk it? Just because you don't want to hurt amare's feelings? what has amare done great here to warrant us caring bout his hurt feelings?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    Amar'e is an *******.....before the game he says he feels great. He got to be the most in shape, physically fit, working out 24-7 ,NON BASKETBALL PLAYING basturd I ever seen.

Its hard to get excited about the guy.

I wish there was a "Like" button on this forum

Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    vCash
    I think Amare will be good off the bench. There are about 20-25 minutes a game where him going to the basket and doing pick and rolls would really help the knicks.
    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........

Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on shine on shine on them ******

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Your best 5 players don't need to ****ing start. Who came up with this nonsense and why is it constantly regurgitated?

We also have the best offense in the league right now BTW.
    This ... Put stat on the bench keep him there . He hasn't done **** in a while...it would be amazing having a threat like him on the bench .not only for his production but also for his knees n back

steal of the draft cleanthony early

vCash
    Put him in the pick n roll with Pablo giving him looks

steal of the draft cleanthony early

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKNYGNYY View Post
    Put him in the pick n roll with Pablo giving him looks
    These two are going to account for lots of bench points

vCash
    Amare is not going to hurt this team and whoever really believes this is a joke. It's Woodson's job to get the most out of this team, STAT included. Players stats may be affected when STAT comes back, but who cares as long as we are winning. In the playoffs we are going to need more than one bonafide scorer..it amazes me that people don't understand this.
    "..complex mane dat love simple thangs."*S.L.uggeR*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LOOTERX9 View Post
    amare will hurt the team more than help. everything that's good will be thrown off. why do you want that to happen? why risk it? Just because you don't want to hurt amare's feelings? what has amare done great here to warrant us caring bout his hurt feelings?
    How do you know that Amare will throw everything off? The only sample we have under Woody was last year when we went 8-1 with Amare in the lineup along with Melo and Tyson. Last years team was much worst than this years as far as talent is concerned. I dont care about anyones feeling... but if you really think we are better without Amare than with him... I dont know what to tell you. He gives us a better chance to win a championship... Thats what I care about.

Offense wins games. DEFENSE wins Championships!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SluggeR View Post
    Amare is not going to hurt this team and whoever really believes this is a joke. It's Woodson's job to get the most out of this team, STAT included. Players stats may be affected when STAT comes back, but who cares as long as we are winning. In the playoffs we are going to need more than one bonafide scorer..it amazes me that people don't understand this.

Exactly. if the Knicks went into the playoffs without Amare they'd have a slim chance of actually getting to the finals. 1st round, sure they should win that, but it gets shaky after that. Carmelo would have to continue to play great....that's possible, defense would need to even improve...that is possible....everyone else would have to knock down shots (and that's where you lose in 6).

A SCORER like Amare is exactly what will complete the Knicks. Not to mention a shutdown defender like Shump. It'd be one thing if Amare wasn't an efficient scorer, but a guy like him that doesn't dominate the ball and has dominated in a similar offense to what they're doing now playing the same role he will as he returns, can only help a team that relies too much on the 3 right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Busta View Post
    Exactly. if the Knicks went into the playoffs without Amare they'd have a slim chance of actually getting to the finals. 1st round, sure they should win that, but it gets shaky after that. Carmelo would have to continue to play great....that's possible, defense would need to even improve...that is possible....everyone else would have to knock down shots (and that's where you lose in 6).

A SCORER like Amare is exactly what will complete the Knicks. Not to mention a shutdown defender like Shump. It'd be one thing if Amare wasn't an efficient scorer, but a guy like him that doesn't dominate the ball and has dominated in a similar offense to what they're doing now playing the same role he will as he returns, can only help a team that relies too much on the 3 right now.
    Well umm Amare never really plays in the playoffs here to start with. He always does dumb **** to take himself out the lineup. the guy is a fake tough guy and a clown. Yes the knicks need another scorer for playoffs but Amare is not that player the fans should be hoping come back. I keep saying that melo's scoring drastically drops when amare is out there and tyson becomes useless on offense as well

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Busta View Post

Yup....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LOOTERX9 View Post
    Well umm Amare never really plays in the playoffs here to start with. He always does dumb **** to take himself out the lineup. the guy is a fake tough guy and a clown. Yes the knicks need another scorer for playoffs but Amare is not that player the fans should be hoping come back. I keep saying that melo's scoring drastically drops when amare is out there and tyson becomes useless on offense as well

How quickly we forget.. Tyson wasnt brought here to be a scorer.. He was here to shore up our defense.. Tysons Career high is 28 points.. He just had that last week.. Amar'e Career high is 50!..

Amare is a scorer.. Tyson is a defensive guy.. When Stat gets back we should take it like that.. Anything we get from Tyson is a bonus...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EnWhyKay View Post
    How quickly we forget.. Tyson wasnt brought here to be a scorer.. He was here to shore up our defense.. Tysons Career high is 28 points.. He just had that last week.. Amar'e Career high is 50!..

Amare is a scorer.. Tyson is a defensive guy.. When Stat gets back we should take it like that.. Anything we get from Tyson is a bonus...
    Couldn't agree more...Amare should be the focal point on pick and rolls...tyson can always clean up.
    "Teamwork makes the Dream work"

vCash
    I just really hope Amare has come into this season with the same attitude as Melo on the Defensive end...I really waant to see him go after it on D and maybe pick rasheed's brain (if he hasn't already) on post D and proper positioning and laying a smaller opponent out if they try and score in the paint, and use his fouls properly knowing we got the depth....NO MORE EASY BASKETS!
    "Teamwork makes the Dream work"

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast