Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    vCash
    The Melo/Amare 4/5 lineup will be one of the most feared lineups in the league with the shooters and point guards the Knicks have. Especially if they play the 2 man game within that lineup.

vCash

ewing

Quote Originally Posted by knickstapeeee View Post
    1 . Thats a bold faced lie lol ... just like people who rathered jeremy lin over ray felt , give me a break & Why are you picking up for a guy that doesnt even play for the knicks rather than Amare lol ...Pau gasol is no where near a better player than amare regaurdless just because he won championships means nothing & Even if ... You Must've Missed ..Amare played very well in that preseason game he played earlier if you didnt notice ...but just take a look at this and i rest my case dude http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...-ever-co-exist They have a point guard ...something they didnt have last season .
    you cant see his face over the internet.

vCash

Offense

Knicks offense has been great,,,,so far....amazing,,,it has been amazing,,,
    Carmelo has been playing like a superstar....

Quote Originally Posted by Ajwyeahhh View Post
    I think our offence has been pretty good so far, spells of games it's looked weak but when we get the ball moving we have looked great
    I do think STAT could add something different but we don't suck on O without him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NANDOKNICK View Post
    Knicks offense has been great,,,,so far....amazing,,,it has been amazing,,,
    Carmelo has been playing like a superstar....
    Are you enjoying your free Brooklyn Nets t-shirt?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nyKnicks126 View Post
    Are you enjoying your free Brooklyn Nets t-shirt?
    Priceless Nando is and always was a Net fan and a Knick troll.

vCash
    We are playing the best ball without Amare and Shump. I think the main reason is because we have great point guards who look to the open man. Also because we have a coach who preaches defense. Now with that being said, how good can we be when they return? I'm not worried too much about Shump but the real question will be Amare. We can talk all we want about what he will do but if you think about it we have been waiting for him to come back to form since the 1 half of his first year with us. My question is how injured is he? Can he ever come back to be the Amare of the past or will this be a continued issue? STAY TUNE BECAUSE NONE OF US REALLY KNOW!

vCash
    Amare will comeback knowing that he has to contribute to this team in order to be fully implemented. Woody is holding all the chips right now, I think Amare is going to do quite well in any capacity he comes in.

My man Ike got a bad rap

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Busta View Post
    The Melo/Amare 4/5 lineup will be one of the most feared lineups in the league with the shooters and point guards the Knicks have. Especially if they play the 2 man game within that lineup.
    Amare, Melo, Novak, Kidd, and Felton for stretches will torch teams. Two three point experts, a pg who can drive and run a pnr, along with two elite scorers will be scary for any defense. Build a big league in the second and third quaters and play Chandler, Shump and protect the lead in the 4 th.

vCash
    I Would Take Shawne Williams Over Novak and Bill Walker Over Brewer and J.R ...Any Day

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lowkeymelo View Post
    I Would Take Shawne Williams Over Novak and Bill Walker Over Brewer and J.R ...Any Day
    Not sure if serious...

vCash
    Really??????

My man Ike got a bad rap

vCash
    Start Stat but take him out early and insert Brewer for D. When Melo comes out, bring Amare back. So we can maximize both players while resting the other. Like having 2 sticks of dynamite. You don't need to throw them both at the same time. You might do more damage throwing them in different spots.

vCash
    O hell naw

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    Start Stat but take him out early and insert Brewer for D. When Melo comes out, bring Amare back. So we can maximize both players while resting the other. Like having 2 sticks of dynamite. You don't need to throw them both at the same time. You might do more damage throwing them in different spots.
    This. The most important part of the game is when you are closing out. Thats when both of them are going to be on the court at the same time... Curious to see what they look like then.

Offense wins games. DEFENSE wins Championships!

Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool View Post
    This. The most important part of the game is when you are closing out. Thats when both of them are going to be on the court at the same time... Curious to see what they look like then.
    If the knicks don't need defense they will both be on the court. That's the best thing about breaking the "seal" on Amare having to start.

If the team needs stops it's easier to take a Bench guy out.
    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........

Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on shine on shine on them ******

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast