Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

We need Amare Stoudemire ASAP

Without STAT and our offense is not very pretty......

vCash
    I think our offence has been pretty good so far, spells of games it's looked weak but when we get the ball moving we have looked great
    I do think STAT could add something different but we don't suck on O without him

vCash
    Well I wouldn't say that. I think our starting 5 offense is doing very well. I think with him coming off the bench would be a HUGE move in terms of offensive production.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajwyeahhh View Post
    I think our offence has been pretty good so far, spells of games it's looked weak but when we get the ball moving we have looked great
    I do think STAT could add something different but we don't suck on O without him
    Yea but we are shooting wayyyyyy too much three pointers and when they dont fall its almost automatically a lost game we need him in our offense to switch things up it will make us truely elite

vCash
    Can we just have an all things Amare thread and sticky it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKGuY View Post
    Well I wouldn't say that. I think our starting 5 offense is doing very well. I think with him coming off the bench would be a HUGE move in terms of offensive production.
    Bench? He is a superstar one of our big two and a dynamic part of the team he makes us better in so many ways....im sorry to burst your bubble but Ronnie Brewer to start over STAT could get us to be successful? yea i dont really think so

vCash
    Lol ignorant people

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by knickstapeeee View Post
    Bench? He is a superstar one of our big two and a dynamic part of the team he makes us better in so many ways....im sorry to burst your bubble but Ronnie Brewer to start over STAT could get us to be successful? yea i dont really think so
    Well did you take into consideration how many knee injuries he's had? Did you take into consideration just how much of a force he would be on the bench in comparison to the lineup? Sure he's a superstar, but he's not the same type of force he was since 2010. He has yet to prove it. I also don't want to hear that he doesn't have to prove it, because he does. For as long as he has been out, no one knows how his production will be.

Who said Ronnie Brewer would start over Stat? That would be Shumperts position.
    Last edited by NYKGuY; 11-26-2012 at 05:25 PM.

vCash
    Your best 5 players don't need to ****ing start. Who came up with this nonsense and why is it constantly regurgitated?

We also have the best offense in the league right now BTW.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    It all depends on Amar'e s health. Houston seriously exposed us the other night....I agree that the Amar'e we know can put us over the top but we have to bring this guy along slowly.

Amar'e ten to be superman a little to much and hes just not that type of player anymore...we'll see.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Has being said many times already and yes we need Amare without him knicks will be out very quickly in the playoffs. I still believe in Stat and feel he will make us a more rounded team.
    Knicks and 49ers!

vCash
    We need Kidd to pull a Willis Reed

vCash
    umm even with amare / melo together the offense is awful/ they just don't play well at all together. bottom line. Plus amare is horrid on defense and rebounding. So No the knicks don't need amare back. they can use another star here in NY but amare is not the star knicks need to get to next level. Amare will make this team worse

vCash
    Spike converts hell freezes over

vCash
    couldn't agree more but amare should lead the 2nd unit, maybe not off the bench, but certainly when melo is out

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast