Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 50
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In a tiny cottage in the woods
    Posts
    7,221
    vCash
    1500
    I'm done with this forum you guys are not getting what I'm saying. I never said I would jump ship. But lets be real the Giants know how to beat US. If the Pats were so much better explain to me how come we have yet to beat them in a SB? We had a 13-3 record last year and lost to a 9-7 team. Think about that for a sec. I rooted against the Bruins in the SC two years ago and they proved me wrong but this time I'm sticking by my words.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    \_(ツ)_/
    Posts
    63,797
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I'm done with this forum you guys are not getting what I'm saying. I never said I would jump ship. But lets be real the Giants know how to beat US. If the Pats were so much better explain to me how come we have yet to beat them in a SB? We had a 13-3 record last year and lost to a 9-7 team. Think about that for a sec. I rooted against the Bruins in the SC two years ago and they proved me wrong but this time I'm sticking by my words.
    I don't think we are getting what you're saying, because it makes no sense.

    You're rooting against them because you think it will make them win?

    Are you mixing "rooting" with "betting" or "predicting"?

    Why does it matter if we were or weren't better than them in 2007 and 2011? Why does it even matter if we won or lost? Why does that get factored into rooting for your own team? Things change, I don't get why you're so fixated on the past. If anything, losing 2 SBs to them should make you even hungrier for this team to win and beat them...make you root harder. You never root for "underdogs"?

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    918
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    I don't think we are getting what you're saying, because it makes no sense.

    You're rooting against them because you think it will make them win?

    Are you mixing "rooting" with "betting" or "predicting"?

    Why does it matter if we were or weren't better than them in 2007 and 2011? Why does it even matter if we won or lost? Why does that get factored into rooting for your own team? Things change, I don't get why you're so fixated on the past. If anything, losing 2 SBs to them should make you even hungrier for this team to win and beat them...make you root harder. You never root for "underdogs"?

    I think you've solved the mystery. This has to be the disconnect, otherwise everything this guy is saying makes no sense

    No one has any problem with you predicting, betting, thinking, not feeling overly confident, that the Pats would beat the Giants in another SB matchup. The problem is, it sounds like you're saying you would want the giants to beat the patriots in another superbowl.

    I really hope he comes back and answers because now i'm curoius

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Left
    Posts
    13,468
    vCash
    1500
    You do realize if we had a healthy Gronk in that game we win right?

    I already said that I guarantee you this team healthy would beat the tar out of the Giants in New Orleans. I'd bet BIG money on that. I'd bet some of my things that have so much sentimental value that I couldn't bear to lose them because I'm THAT confident in this team.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    new hampshire
    Posts
    5,790
    vCash
    1500
    What a ******** question. You should have your posting and starting dumb threads privileges taken away. You sir are a pink hat. GTFO!! SMH
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole.World.9.27 View Post
    Brady is not a difference-maker or a playmaker. He's a product of the system who happens to play the QB position.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In a tiny cottage in the woods
    Posts
    7,221
    vCash
    1500
    The Patriots will never beat the Giants in the SB everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. If this team is so much better why didn't we win in 07 and last year? Face it there is a time when ever team knows they just can't beat another team. Look at all those times Peyton and the Colts couldn't beat us in the AFC championship game. I'll say what I said more clearer If the Patriots ever meet the Giants again in the SB I will have a hard time rooting for the Pats because of the last two SB's. If The Patriots play any other team in the SB I will root for the Pats. Only because if they couldn't beat the Giants twice before what makes you think they could beat them the third time? Lets say the this Patriots team were to meet the Eagles again in the SB? I would root for the Pats because the Patriots beat them once and know how to beat them. Similar with the Giants and their game plain against us. Once a team beats us in the SB they know how to beat us.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

  7. 11-27-2012, 08:15 PM

    I'm Grumpy and I like it.


  8. 11-27-2012, 08:25 PM

    I'm Grumpy and I like it.


  9. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In a tiny cottage in the woods
    Posts
    7,221
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWesWelker View Post
    I think you've solved the mystery. This has to be the disconnect, otherwise everything this guy is saying makes no sense

    No one has any problem with you predicting, betting, thinking, not feeling overly confident, that the Pats would beat the Giants in another SB matchup. The problem is, it sounds like you're saying you would want the giants to beat the patriots in another superbowl.

    I really hope he comes back and answers because now i'm curoius

    That's what I am saying, I would just have a hard time rooting for the Patriots because of the last two sb's.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

  10. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    \_(ツ)_/
    Posts
    63,797
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    The Patriots will never beat the Giants in the SB everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. If this team is so much better why didn't we win in 07 and last year? Face it there is a time when ever team knows they just can't beat another team. Look at all those times Peyton and the Colts couldn't beat us in the AFC championship game. I'll say what I said more clearer If the Patriots ever meet the Giants again in the SB I will have a hard time rooting for the Pats because of the last two SB's. If The Patriots play any other team in the SB I will root for the Pats. Only because if they couldn't beat the Giants twice before what makes you think they could beat them the third time? Lets say the this Patriots team were to meet the Eagles again in the SB? I would root for the Pats because the Patriots beat them once and know how to beat them. Similar with the Giants and their game plain against us. Once a team beats us in the SB they know how to beat us.
    I think anything that happened 5 seasons ago means absolutely nothing. Literally nothing.

    Those were hard fought games, and we all know how easily both games could have had different results. Winning 2 games over a 6 season span doesn't mean that you've found an irreversible trend, especially considering how fluid things are from year to year.

  11. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In a tiny cottage in the woods
    Posts
    7,221
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    I think anything that happened 5 seasons ago means absolutely nothing. Literally nothing.

    Those were hard fought games, and we all know how easily both games could have had different results. Winning 2 games over a 6 season span doesn't mean that you've found an irreversible trend, especially considering how fluid things are from year to year.
    I thought you were a Jets fan?
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

  12. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    \_(ツ)_/
    Posts
    63,797
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I thought you were a Jets fan?
    What?


  13. #41
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    1,151
    vCash
    1500
    I am so confused right now.

  14. #42
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,400
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by WVpatsfan View Post
    I am so confused right now.
    He's either legit insane

    Or

    He's really a giant fan trying to troll us..

    Only thing that makes sense

  15. #43
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Left
    Posts
    13,468
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    lmfao.
    ?

  16. #44
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    1,151
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWesWelker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    I don't think we are getting what you're saying, because it makes no sense.

    You're rooting against them because you think it will make them win?

    Are you mixing "rooting" with "betting" or "predicting"?
    I think you've solved the mystery. This has to be the disconnect, otherwise everything this guy is saying makes no sense

    No one has any problem with you predicting, betting, thinking, not feeling overly confident, that the Pats would beat the Giants in another SB matchup. The problem is, it sounds like you're saying you would want the giants to beat the patriots in another superbowl.

    I really hope he comes back and answers because now i'm curoius
    This has to be it. He has to be talking about betting against them. Why in the world would you root against your team in the biggest game of the season, just because they lost to that team before?

  17. #45
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    RI
    Posts
    14,859
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    That's what I am saying, I would just have a hard time rooting for the Patriots because of the last two sb's.
    Do you know what rooting means?
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •