Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Why is there a thread in the Pats forum asking if we would watch the SB if our team was in it? And even worse suggesting that we root for the other team because they beat us twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Why is there a thread in the Pats forum asking if we would watch the SB if our team was in it? And even worse suggesting that we root for the other team because they beat us twice.
    I never said for other fans to root for the Giants. I said if he came down to another SB with the Pats facing the NYG again I would have a hard time rooting for the Pats. But can you blame me? They should of beaten them twice and failed.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot Pride View Post
    Ask Vegas I'm sure the Patriots are in the top 5 for the SB right now.
    Tied with Texans at 5-2 odds, best in the league atm

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    Yeah they know whats up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    The Pats are always gonna be a top 5 or top 10 SB favorite as long as Brady and Belichick are there we're gonna be favorites. Another reason why I would have to pick the Giants is because they always seem to be the underdog in situations like this. Were has the Pats are always favorites to win the SB year after year, and that's what makes a team like the Giants so damn scary because no one really expect them to win.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    I'd rather not watch a Super Bowl with the Patriots in it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I never said for other fans to root for the Giants. I said if he came down to another SB with the Pats facing the NYG again I would have a hard time rooting for the Pats. But can you blame me? They should of beaten them twice and failed.
    You are NOT a patriots fan..

As to answer ur question, Damn right I'd watch it.

Obviously if they make the sb I'll be pumped to all hell. Allthough I don't understand why pats fans want to see NYG again, That team gives me nightmares and personally, i'd rather see almost any other team (Besides GB). Giants have a scary front 7, A couple WR's who can cause problems and a QB that has the ability to come up big..Just not the greatest matchup.

Also, the 2 wks leading up would be absolute torture. Watching previous highlights and knowing you are 1 loss away from getting beat by ny 3 times in the big game since '07? UGH!!!

Too patriot fans who say it wouldn't be the same beating another team? Give me a break, A sb title is a sb title. It doesn't matter WHO you beat...Never understood the whole "it wouldnt be the same" concept. Ill take my SB's anyway they come.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bos_Sports4Life View Post
    You are NOT a patriots fan..

As to answer ur question, Damn right I'd watch it.

Obviously if they make the sb I'll be pumped to all hell. Allthough I don't understand why pats fans want to see NYG again, That team gives me nightmares and personally, i'd rather see almost any other team (Besides GB). Giants have a scary front 7, A couple WR's who can cause problems and a QB that has the ability to come up big..Just not the greatest matchup.

Also, the 2 wks leading up would be absolute torture. Watching previous highlights and knowing you are 1 loss away from getting beat by ny 3 times in the big game since '07? UGH!!!

Too patriot fans who say it wouldn't be the same beating another team? Give me a break, A sb title is a sb title. It doesn't matter WHO you beat...Never understood the whole "it wouldnt be the same" concept. Ill take my SB's anyway they come.

Your like the second person to tell me I'm not a Pats fan? Like WTF seriously? I've been a fan since the 96-97 season. Just because I said I would root against them in the SB against the Giants does not make me less of a fan. Go search my PF and see how many other Football forums I visited since being here. None that's the number. Some of you ''Patriots fans'' just can not admit when the other team is better. And yes I too get upset when I see SB 42 & 46 Highlights. Look at it this way we're still better then 30 other teams who didn't make it and 100x better then those who never have. Maybe I'm just sick and tired of hearing us be the favorites year after year. If its our time then its our time if not we move on. Now tell me how wrong I am and that I don't deserve to be like you said a ''Pats fan''. I'm done explaining myself every time some doesn't agree with me.
    Last edited by BSF101; 11-27-2012 at 03:01 AM.

vCash
    So if a team is better than yours you root for the better one? That is some screwed up logic!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsSoxKnicks View Post
    Replace Seattle with any other generic team in the NFC and its the same
    Thanks, some people just can't see the forest for trees.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by poppa12645 View Post
    Slow down, there's tons of football left to play. San Fran, Houston, Miami x2 Miami always plays them tough, as it stand three playoff games to win b4 they sniff the superbowl.
    San Fran and Houston are two of the most physical teams in the league hopefully they escape with a win and no injuries.
    The tough games are here. Miami will be good for one close loss, the Foxboro game is liable to be ugly for them.

If we run the table I'm quite sure it's the #2 seed at worst. Even if we lose to SF only, it's possible. If we end up below that, we just have to end up above Denver, that place is tough.

I did'd check the Vegas odds but we can't be worse than #2 in the AFC and since the AFC is thinner we ought to be higher then most NFC teams except perhaps the top team.

p.s. don't feed the troll. See "User CP" "ignore list"
    Last edited by bagwell368; 11-27-2012 at 09:27 AM.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Just because I said I would root against them in the SB against the Giants does not make me less of a fan. .
    Thats exactly what makes you not a fan. Why would you want the Giants to beat us? You're basically saying that if the Pats faced the Giants again, you'd jump ship and root for the Giants? What kind of BS is that? Why don't you just become a Giants fan if you want to root for them?
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

vCash
    I'm not gonna say you're not a Patriots fan or anything like that, but I can not for the life of me understand this logic. Like, not even a little bit.

That's part of the beauty of sports. Luck is a huge part of it. Hell, we got lucky A LOT with our 3 Super Bowl wins. Any given Sunday...
    [IMG]hi[/IMG]

vCash
    Your like the second person to tell me I'm not a Pats fan? Like WTF seriously? I've been a fan since the 96-97 season. Just because I said I would root against them in the SB against the Giants does not make me less of a fan. Go search my PF and see how many other Football forums I visited since being here. None that's the number. Some of you ''Patriots fans'' just can not admit when the other team is better. And yes I too get upset when I see SB 42 & 46 Highlights. Look at it this way we're still better then 30 other teams who didn't make it and 100x better then those who never have. Maybe I'm just sick and tired of hearing us be the favorites year after year. If its our time then its our time if not we move on. Now tell me how wrong I am and that I don't deserve to be like you said a ''Pats fan''. I'm done explaining myself every time some doesn't agree with me.

What "fan" roots against there team in a championship? Makes 0 sense and quite frankly..they are NOT a fan in any way, shape, or form.

The ONLY time its ok in my eyes too root against ur team is when the team already stinks and is going for a top pick..

You seem extremely ungreatful/flat out spoiled. This team has won 3 sb's/5 afc title games since '01 while winning the div every yr besides '02 and '08 (the yr brady was out). Yet, you are sick of being "favorites"? Maybe you'd rather us be a routine 5-11 team that is rarely favored? would that be better?

vCash
    Frankly I don't know why any Patriots fan ( or any fan of any team pro or not) would root against their team. Makes no sense to me at all.
    A veteran is someone who, at one point, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America' with the amount up to, and sometimes including, their life.
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast