Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Would you watch a Patriots vs Giants SB again?

Someone had called up the Felger & Mazz radio show and had asked, what are the chances we see another Pats vs Giants SB again? Now what I'm gonna say is gonna upset a lot of people. But if that does happen I would have to root for the Giants and the reasons being, the Giants have our number. We should of beaten them in SB 42 but we played like crap and SB 46 also wasn't our game to win. If Gronk was healthy and Welker didn't drop the pass Brady threw for the first down, we could of and should of won that SB. I'm always gonna be a Patriots fan until the day I die. But there is a time when every die hard fan as to admit defeat. But who knows if both teams do meet up again in the SB maybe just maybe, third times the charm? I hope the Giants don't win another SB against us, but when they enter the playoffs their scary and that's what scares me. So have you say and keep this respectable.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    WTF? No you're not a Patriots fan if you'd just bend over and root for the Giants. Both Giants Superbowl wins were flukes combined with the Pats inability to execute and close out close games.

Hell yes I would watch and I'd love to see the Pats blow them out.
    Perfection.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TragicallyHip View Post
    WTF? No you're not a Patriots fan if you'd just bend over and root for the Giants. Both Giants Superbowl wins were flukes combined with the Pats inability to execute and close out close games.

Hell yes I would watch and I'd love to see the Pats blow them out.

I just don't see how this Pats team can beat them. I too would love to see them blow out the Giants in a SB even if it means one time but lets face facts, the only way we're gonna beat the Giants is if the Pats had a top 10 defense we would have no problem closing out games. But every time I hear this could happen I get knots in my stomach. And lets be real the NFL HQ is in NYC bigger market,+bigger City= $$$$$ BTW I would hate myself if I had to root for the Giants in the SB, but I would have to give credit were credit is due. You may everyone may hate me but I'm not afraid to admit defeat. I cringe every time I see Giants/Pats SB highlights or see someone wearing Giants gear on.
    Last edited by BSF101; 11-26-2012 at 05:21 PM.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    That's who I want. Beating Seattle just wouldn't be near the same.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Seattle would have a hard time getting out of the first round.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Seattle would have a hard time getting out of the first round.
    Replace Seattle with any other generic team in the NFC and its the same
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsSoxKnicks View Post
    This.

Replace Seattle with any other generic team in the NFC and its the same

LOL that is true ^. The only team I would love to see the Pats play in the SB is Atlanta.

vCash
    If we play them in the SB this year, barring any major injury(s) I GUARANTEE you we would win.

I'm ****ing fired up right now just thinking about it. This team is miles better than last year, and the ceiling is way higher. ****! I need to go out and run a few miles to let loose this passion!
    Last edited by Aust; 11-26-2012 at 05:30 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    If we play them in the SB this year, barring any major injury(s) I GUARANTEE you we would win.

I'm ****ing fired up right now just thinking about it. This team is miles better than last year, and the ceiling is way higher. ****! I need to go out and run a few miles to let loose this passion!

I hope you right and I still like the Pats chances but its slim for me like a 35% chance. But like I said earlier the Giants are freakishly good in the post season. And that's what really scares me.

vCash
    Of course, and it;s actually the match up I most want to see
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    WTF kind of question is this?????

Why wouldn't you watch any Patriots game, especially the Super Bowl?

Scratch that, why wouldn't you watch any Super Bowl game?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post

If we played them in the SB last year without so many injuries we probably would have won.

This defense can still get a lot better, Talib has only played one game, Dennard has only been starting a couple games, McCourty is still getting used to a role at safety. Wilfork is a beast as always and I think Spikes is impressing us all.

That being said, our top ranked Offense can still get better to in many ways. Seems like we haven't seen AH and Gronk on the field together since last season. O-line health, Brady-Lloyd chemistry, and Vereen can all be positives for us going forward.

Ask Vegas I'm sure the Patriots are in the top 5 for the SB right now.

vCash
    I want to see the Giants get to the post season, first.

I don't see how they would beat us a 3rd time, barring any major injury, like Gronk last year.

vCash
    Slow down, there's tons of football left to play. San Fran, Houston, Miami x2 Miami always plays them tough, as it stand three playoff games to win b4 they sniff the superbowl.
    San Fran and Houston are two of the most physical teams in the league hopefully they escape with a win and no injuries.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by poppa12645 View Post
    Slow down, there's tons of football left to play. San Fran, Houston, Miami x2 Miami always plays them tough, as it stand three playoff games to win b4 they sniff the superbowl.
    San Fran and Houston are two of the most physical teams in the league hopefully they escape with a win and no injuries.
    word to this.

But in any other case..a healthy Pats team vs a healthy Giants team. We'd win 8/10 times.

PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast