Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beastson View Post
    I didnt even catch the game, I did however catch the end

Where a PG tried to inbound the ball by tossing a alley oop to another PG

I really didnt even need to see that. Every thing is GK fault. Some times people run their course... he's ran his course here period
    lol brother and I just talking about that. He isn't even a Denver fan but I told him to watch Karl make a stupid play. A 6'2 alley oop to a 5'11 guy.

vCash
    I don't know which call was worse, the iggy 3 point foul or the out of bounds call.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    lol brother and I just talking about that. He isn't even a Denver fan but I told him to watch Karl make a stupid play. A 6'2 alley oop to a 5'11 guy.
    I was thinking it probably would not have been a bad play if it was Iggy making the cut to the basket. Ty got pushed away from the key which made the ball drop at his feet.

vCash
    true. If that was Faried, Gallo, Mcgee, or Iggy that might have been a better play. Also, it would have been easier to pass it to a guy who is 6'6 or taller. Miller could have thrown that closer to the rim. Karl is obviously in love with having ty being the clutch man. Pg have to get the ball at the top of the key in a pick and role; like the george hill play vs the lakers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Poz303 View Post
    I think Brewer has a role and he does spark the side but I dont think he is the player to go with at the end of a game.

Still think McGee should be in the game at the end as he has to be guarded around the basket. JHam is one of the best, if not the best, shooter on the team. He should be in the game at the end if we need a basket.

We should not have been in the position we were. What about calling a timeout when you are feeling the momentum swing?

My head hurts. Fortunately only need to wait till tomorrow night to start thinking about the next game. The last two games have been torture.

Should have been 2-0 on this trip.
    Yea, no kidding. I have not been this irate with a game in awhile. Now paying the price, lol.

As usual, valid points Poz.

vCash
    I don't know which call was worse, the iggy 3 point foul or the out of bounds call.
    It should not have come down to those calls. Nuggets didnt learn much from the Utah game except maybe how to blow a big lead again.

Maybe it's a symptom of a young team but you cant give games away in the NBA or it will come back to bite you later in the year.

As far the the calls go, I would have been pissed had I been a GSW fan and lost the game due to those calls.

However, I am pissed as a Nuggets fan cause we really should have beating both Utah and GSW tonight.

And how do we let Lee go for 13-15?

vCash
    would you guys make this trade: Karl for Jackson? hahaha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    What god awful officials...how the hell did we even get the ball for that??
    OMG- the officials gave you like 5 straight chances to win it... the foul call on iggy was called late and he shouldnt have gotten free throws. The refs did everything but score the ball for u
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    would you guys make this trade: Karl for Jackson? hahaha
    id do that in a second... jackson is an idiot. mike malone is the one who actually draws up plays and works on the defense

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    OMG- the officials gave you like 5 straight chances to win it... the foul call on iggy was called late and he shouldnt have gotten free throws. The refs did everything but score the ball for u
    here we go....he was actually siding with the gsw, as are most of the fans in here.

vCash
    warriors deserved one of these wins... LOL

vCash
    id do that in a second... jackson is an idiot. mike malone is the one who actually draws up plays and works on the defense
    interesting. Well if you have seen Denver's last two games, we were up by 15-16 in both games only to lose because of idiotic rotations. And in BOTH games we had a chance to win the game only to have Karl draw up a ******** play in which Denver didn't even get a shot up!

vCash
    Going to have to agree. The refs were unbelievably awful...still doesn't take away the fact that is shouldn't have even came to that. You can thank Karl and his incompetence.

vCash
    Have to agree with you, very poor calls at the end. Maybe they wanted another double over time game.

Nuggets did not deserve to win it at the end. Congrats to the GSW for the win.

vCash
    warriors deserved one of these wins... LOL
    eh idk. I thought Denver was the better team first two games and most of this one. You guys def deserved this one though. Stupid Karl leaves brewer in the whole 4th.

Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast