Follow us on Twitter

Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beastson View Post
    GK is trending on Twitter
    good everyone I know on facebook is realizing how much of an idiot he is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Poz303 View Post
    Well, I think the GSW fans would have had a right to complain had Iggy's final shot counted.

Nuggets should have won.... again... blowing a big lead. I dont think nuggets believe they can win. They really need to put teams away.
    when they had their 16 point lead and jackson called timeout I knew Karl should have put j-ham back in. Nuggets needed his energy and 3 ball to keep the foot on the gas.

vCash
    The clock started early? Really GK

vCash
    The clock started early? Really GK
    Its never his fault

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoFreshNsoClean View Post
    when they had their 16 point lead and jackson called timeout I knew Karl should have put j-ham back in. Nuggets needed his energy and 3 ball to keep the foot on the gas.
    Dont know why JHam didnt get more playing time. He was the highest +/- player on the Nuggets tonight with +16.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Poz303 View Post
    Dont know why JHam didnt get more playing time. He was the highest +/- player on the Nuggets tonight with +16.
    yup. One bad shot or two and its to the bench for the night for ol j-ham

vCash
    I just don't get it....I am baffled...how can a coach be THAT STUPID??

His Best lineup was Ty, Igua, J-ham, Gallo, Faried. That was the lineup he got the tie with, that was the lineup he got the 9 point lead at half with....and not ONCE..did he go back to that in the second half.

That lineup was rotating defensively, crashing the boards, spacing the defense, moving with and without the ball on offense. It was CLEARLY the best lineup....and not once did he go back to it....because he left Ty and Igua in for the entire 3rd quarter and left Dre and Brewer until we lost the lead.

How can you not see Brewer not even doing what he supposedly does best? Did he not see how far off he was playing the shooters? Did he not see how many times his gambles failed resulting in a wide open shot?? Did he not see his terrible shot selection on the other end??

**** you Karl.

vCash
    I absolutely don't blame GS fans for complaining about the refs this go round. My god were they awful.

Won't change the fact that the Nuggs and the incompetence of the coach lost this. GS fought back and took it...good for them...but another game goes where the Nuggs had complete control and just gave it up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    I absolutely don't blame GS fans for complaining about the refs this go round. My god were they awful.

Won't change the fact that the Nuggs and the incompetence of the coach lost this. GS fought back and took it...good for them...but another game goes where the Nuggs had complete control and just gave it up.
    yea I agree, but you have to agree that they made at least one horrible call. That ball was clearly on the line. Watching the replay again is actually did look like curry touched it last. Kenny Smith also said it was a good call. The iggy foul was a bad one.

vCash
    man we could have been 10-6 right now just from the last two games. We could have easily won half of our losses. The miami one, magic one, these last two.

vCash
    I didnt even catch the game, I did however catch the end

Where a PG tried to inbound the ball by tossing a alley oop to another PG

I really didnt even need to see that. Every thing is GK fault. Some times people run their course... he's ran his course here period

vCash
    Where a PG tried to inbound the ball by tossing a alley oop to another PG

I really didnt even need to see that. Every thing is GK fault. Some times people run their course... he's ran his course here period
    agreed

vCash
    **** Karl
    "There are only two or three superstars in the league anyways," Karl said early in the season.

Agreed

vCash
    And I am never a fan of having Faried as our 5 with BREWER OR MILLER on the court, especially toward the end. Heck, Gallo is our talllest guy. That lineup should only be done if Chandler is playing. Never have ty-miller/brewer-iggy-gallo-Faried. Never.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post

I think Brewer has a role and he does spark the side but I dont think he is the player to go with at the end of a game.

Still think McGee should be in the game at the end as he has to be guarded around the basket. JHam is one of the best, if not the best, shooter on the team. He should be in the game at the end if we need a basket.

We should not have been in the position we were. What about calling a timeout when you are feeling the momentum swing?

My head hurts. Fortunately only need to wait till tomorrow night to start thinking about the next game. The last two games have been torture.

Should have been 2-0 on this trip.

Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast