Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast
    vCash
    Still arguing with my family on the call.....What do you guys think?

Was that out on Lawson or Curry?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    Still arguing with my family on the call.....What do you guys think?

Was that out on Lawson or Curry?
    From what I saw I thought it was out off Lawson, but it was called off Curry by the refs and there wasnt enough clear evidence to overturn what was called on the court.

vCash
    I'd have to watch the replay like 10 more times....but the refs actually took the time to look at that on replay...maybe it did go out on Curry...at that point I was already pissed at what happened before that.

We'll call it...the lob. Orchestrated by George Karl.

vCash
    What if it was 0.6 seconds that should have been on the clock? That's probably something I would like to see again

Nice clutch shot by Iggy... too bad it didnt count... but should it have???

Sorry, just trying to find some controversy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Poz303 View Post
    From what I saw I thought it was out off Lawson, but it was called off Curry by the refs and there wasnt enough clear evidence to overturn what was called on the court.
    I saw that too. But I saw the really slow replay after the game when the tnt crew was dissecting it.. it was really close. It looked like curry had like a finger on that at the end to me....

Anyway all I like to say is that Karl is a big idiot. I was actually for him still coaching with this hard schedule and stuff but man he should def be on the hot seat man. How about don't go small and play one of your three 7 footers! I saw the bench and they were all sitting next to each other. If Karl is not going to play any of them then you might as well trade one.

vCash
    eh idk. I thought Denver was the better team first two games and most of this one. You guys def deserved this one though. Stupid Karl leaves brewer in the whole 4th.
    Didnt the warriors basically win the first game? I mean the only reason the second OT was forced is because Klay thompson (87% ft shooter) missed two straight free throws... AND didnt use the foul to give and let gallinari get straight to the basket for a dunk?... thsi all happened RIGHT AFTER A TIME OUT

All the media around here in the bay area was saying the nuggets just have something the warriors cant compete with... and im like OMG- those errors by klay thompson had nothing to do with denver.
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Man I don't think I have ever been so annoyed about a loss before. I am more frustrated by the fact that Karl was so blind to see that Brewer should not have been in. Good thing we play again tomorrow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    Didnt the warriors basically win the first game? I mean the only reason the second OT was forced is because Klay thompson (87% ft shooter) missed two straight free throws... AND didnt use the foul to give and let gallinari get straight to the basket for a dunk?... thsi all happened RIGHT AFTER A TIME OUT

All the media around here in the bay area was saying the nuggets just have something the warriors cant compete with... and im like OMG- those errors by klay thompson had nothing to do with denver.
    lol yea I actually never saw the first game. As soon as I reread that I was like wait wasn't it an ot win?!?!?1 hhaha

vCash
    oh man...jham=+16

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post

By that logic then the Nuggets really should have won this game since they were up by 16.

If a player misses free throws and makes a defensive error, then thats on GSW, and hence the better team won.

GSW have great potential but so do the Nuggets. Will be interesting to see how GSW do once Bogut gets healthy.

vCash
    okay so Brewer played the last 16 minutes of the game..

3 3's missed, 1 to, 2 ft missed and 2 shots made. -13

vCash
    oh man...jham=+16
    Yep. Thought GK was a big fan of the +/-

No excuse to play Brewer ahead of JHam down the stretch.

Time for me to hit the sack. Maybe Nuggets can make up for these two past losses with a nice start to the weekend by beating LA.

vCash

GSW have great potential but so do the Nuggets. Will be interesting to see how GSW do once Bogut gets healthy.
    What Bogut is to GSW, Chandler is the Nuggs. Obviously Bogut is the better player but if Chander can stay healthy he will be the key 6th man for us. He would play in those late game situations and can spread the floor, something we desperately need because Karl is stubborn and doesn't want to play jham.

Always said this lineup will win us a ton of games and be a nightmare for other teams:
    Ty-Iggy-WC-Gallo-Faried/Mcgee. So athletic

vCash
    Yep. Thought GK was a big fan of the +/-

No excuse to play Brewer ahead of JHam down the stretch.

Time for me to hit the sack. Maybe Nuggets can make up for these two past losses with a nice start to the weekend by beating LA.
    yea im out too. They better win tomorrow, can't stand my laker friends here giving me ****.

vCash
    If you want to get nit picky. The first game NEITHER team "deserved" to win. That was the type of game that somebody had to come out a winner so whoever ****ed up less..won. And that just happened to be us but if you recall the game...both teams shot awful from the field, free throw line, sloppy play all around. Really nobody "deserved" the win...they just so happen to come out with it.

Second game. I see no reason to not say denver deserved it. Of course, there are conspiracy theories residing among you guys with this game...

Third game- 15+ blown lead from Denver. That says it all. Down the stretch, I can say that GS deserved it because the calls were just ridiculous...but as stated before all of that..Denver blew a 15+ point lead. On them.

Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast