Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    so am I. I can't wait to see Faried kill Gasol. Also I am verrrrry interested in seeing Iggy on Kobe. That should be a great matchup!

Gallo does horrible against metta but the center battle should be awesome too. Ty/Miller should dominate the point.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    so am I. I can't wait to see Faried kill Gasol. Also I am verrrrry interested in seeing Iggy on Kobe. That should be a great matchup!

Gallo does horrible against metta but the center battle should be awesome too. Ty/Miller should dominate the point.
    Will be interesting to see how Gallo plays against MWP. Game seven was certainly a motivator for him to get better in the off season.

I think gallo will be determined to prove a point against MWP. Hopefully he can.

vCash
    Will probably see a lot of our bigs in that game, going to be cycling them against Howard. I'm sure they'll be picking up a lot of fouls. Mozzy should get a lot of minutes, going to be the best defender we have against Howard.

vCash
    Getting away from the Lakers game, tonight will depend on how good a job Lawson and Iguodala do on Curry and Thompson. That was the key to the win in Denver.

On the offensive side, we seem to be getting better from the arc. If we can start shooting at a respectable rate from the line, we will be top class.

vCash
    utah came back because we kept giving them wide open looks from the perimeter. GS is going to come out motivated at home, on prime time, and knowing we beat them twice already.

I know we can beat them anytime and anyday but I'm just not feeling good about this one..our perimeter D keeps bringing me down.

I would love to eat crow though...so how about it Nuggs?

vCash
    Our D will struggle without Iguodala.

But there were plenty of reasons why we lost that one. First of all the refs called fouls for nothing for the Jazz. Secondy Iguodalas ejection has to be one of the most ridiculous calls I have seen. Gallinari was sick and not even close effective. And still we would have had we made our free throws. We can't win if we leave 10+ points at the line.

Utah should be thanking the refs for winning that one for them.

vCash
    It was a game we should of won, I'm not looking for the excuses. The Utah run occurred when Igua was still in the game so it's not like it all happened when he wasn't there. We have got to be focused and disciplined or GS will have a field day shooting...like every freakin team seems to have against us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    It was a game we should of won, I'm not looking for the excuses. The Utah run occurred when Igua was still in the game so it's not like it all happened when he wasn't there. We have got to be focused and disciplined or GS will have a field day shooting...like every freakin team seems to have against us.
    Well Nuggets can't take this game easy, this is the one they MUST win. If anything, more energy should be expanded on beating GSW than the Lakers. Beating the Lakers would be a bonus but if they can split these two games then it would be seen as a small victory.

Best chance to win is tonight. Forget the Lakers game and make sure they win this one.

vCash
    If we win this one we win Lakers game too...we have Iggy to guard Kobe,we have Faried to guard Pau(he is good enough after Olajuwon taught him to play better D,even Kenneth said he can guard all positions when needed..) and we have 3 C's to guard Howard(and i bet they can...he sucks in last few games...),so we just need someone to score big numbers and i think thats gona be Ty with help of Brewer and JHam of the bench(and Iggy,Gallo scoring 8-15pts)...we just have to hold them below 85-90pts and i think we will win... i can't wait those games i think i will watch both games even if it's early in the morning and i have to get up like 2-3 hours after GSW game(maybe even earlier lol)

vCash
    Does anyone know if Iguodala is playing tonight or is he suspended?

vCash
    ^sounds to me that he is playing. If the NBA suspends him for that..they deserve to be suspended.

vCash
    I didn't even realize there were only 2 games today. Both on prime time. Step it up nuggets.

vCash
    why would they suspend him? I believe we got out rebounded in the second gsw game. Have to do a better job this time.

vCash
    ^we did and a Warrior fan promptly came in and used that as a reason on how the "refs rigged the game in our favor."

vCash
    I guess I have to say though, if that game was ANYTHING like the Jazz game....then maybe I could understand the frustration....if not then there is nothing there.

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast