Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Denver Nuggets (8-7) @ Golden State Warriors (8-6) 11/29 10:30 PM ET TNT

(8-7) Denver Nuggets @ Golden State Warriors (8-6)

Thursday, November 29th
    10:30 PM ET TNT

Oracle Arena
    Oakland, California

Denver Nuggets Starters

Ty Lawson - Andre Iguodala - Danilo Gallinari - Kenneth Faried - Kosta Koufas

Nuggets Reserves

Wilson Chandler - Timofey Mozgov - Anthony Randolph - Julyan Stone- Andre Miller - JaVale McGee - Jordan Hamilton - Evan Fournier - Quincy Miller- Corey Brewer

Golden State Warriors

Stephen Curry-Klay Thompson-Harrison Barnes-David Lee-Festus Ezeli

Warriors Reserves

Jarrett Jack-Charles Jenkins-Brandon Rush-Andris Biedrins-Brandon Rush-Richard Jefferson-Kent Bazemore-Carl Landry-Draymond Green-Andrew Bogut

Last edited by BRAVE KID; 11-27-2012 at 11:44 AM.

vCash
    Looking forward to another **** performance at the FT line. Going to be losing a lot of close games unless they get that **** on track.

vCash
    We win this one

vCash
    I say must win. Premature? Absolutely, but we can't keep falling into that extended losing streak...and I really want to see us bounce back after that heart breaker.

vCash
    So far this season, we have followed our winning steaks with losing streaks. It definitely has to change.

vCash
    My reasonable side of me today, says that I know this team is aware, and disappointed in themselves for missing FTs consistantly...I have confidence that they will get the FT improved. Karl is pissing me off, by not putting Jordan Hamilton in...I am starting to get back to my firegeorgekarl side at the end of this season, if **** doesn't start tighening up....Sometimes I feel like we should fire George Karl right now, but majority of the time, I really want to keep him until the end of this season and decide then.

..But right now, he's pissing me off with this ****.

vCash
    Front office won't make a change mid-season, would cause too many problems in the locker room with all the young players. I think if the team digresses this year, then Karl will definitely be on the hot-seat going into the off-season. I would have rather had Hamilton and Fournier in the game.

vCash
    If this team wants to show some resiliency after last game, win this one. Golden State is gonna come out motivated not only because we've beat them twice this year, but because the game is on national television. It seems rare when we sweep the season series between an opponent, no matter who it is.

vCash
    GS wants revenge...totally agree with the questionable sub by Karl. Jham definitely deserves playing time over Fournier.

vCash
    Golden State again?

When do nuggz play LA?

vCash
    Day after GS...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty_Lawson View Post
    Day after GS...
    oh nice...

vCash
    Doubt this will be a blowout. They will come out on a mission. They said the last game with us was the worst in their coaches tenure. Should be a a good test for us. I honestly believe this game will be harder than the laker one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    Doubt this will be a blowout. They will come out on a mission. They said the last game with us was the worst in their coaches tenure. Should be a a good test for us. I honestly believe this game will be harder than the laker one.
    Not taking anything away from GS im just really curious to see how this team plays against a top tier team in the west talent wise (LA)

vCash
    Yeah, back to back, going to be rough but at least they won't have to worry about traveling. Lakers will be coming in on two days rest. We should hope that we blow out GS completely so we can rest our players.

Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast