Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    vCash
    No reason to risk injury. If they aren't 100%, just sit them. Our season doesn't lie on this game. Ravens sweep us again so what, they aren't going anywhere. We need to think long term.

I have a question.
    What would happen if all our O line was banged up and the last O lineman got hurt? Who would they put in the middle of the game to fill in? lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBenhotness View Post
    No reason to risk injury. If they aren't 100%, just sit them. Our season doesn't lie on this game. Ravens sweep us again so what, they aren't going anywhere. We need to think long term.

I have a question.
    What would happen if all our O line was banged up and the last O lineman got hurt? Who would they put in the middle of the game to fill in? lol
    Me and my friends talked about this... i guess they would look with backup dlineman. Maybe McClendon, Al Woods? Paulson- although hes not a good blocker as is.

Would be pretty awful

vCash
    Didn't that happen in the Colts game last year? We almost put in Heath or some other tight end at tackle, but then Gilbert was just healthyish enough to come back in.

Edit: Sounds like practice was Starks-Pouncey-Legursky-DeCastro-Foster. I'm ok with this.
    Last edited by ring91013144043; 11-29-2012 at 11:46 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ring91013144043 View Post
    Didn't that happen in the Colts game last year? We almost put in Heath or some other tight end at tackle, but then Gilbert was just healthyish enough to come back in.

Edit: Sounds like practice was Starks-Pouncey-Legursky-DeCastro-Foster. I'm ok with this.
    I so wanna see decastro out there

vCash
    JONATHAN SCOTT FOR PRESIDENT!!!!

vCash
    No no no

vCash
    DeCastro! I want you.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    Not trying to be a negative nancy here but I don't see us winning this game. Sit EVERYONE TIL HEALTHY. Seriously, this division is already locked. What I do see us doing WHEN HEALTHY, is making the wild card, doing some serious damage in the playoffs. When healthy, Ravens should be a pushover team. Only AFC teams I fear are the pats(which we can beat) Broncos, maybe Texans.

vCash
    DeCastro is going to be a good player in this league for years. I can't wait to watch him Sunday.

I was just thinking how excited every single one of us was, when we got him. ****.
    Representing Dodgers,Steelers,Lakers,Anaheim Ducks,USC Trojans and Barcelona.

vCash
    im really worried about rushing him back though

vCash

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Polamalu43322 View Post
    DeCastro is going to be a good player in this league for years. I can't wait to watch him Sunday.

I was just thinking how excited every single one of us was, when we got him. ****.
    I was jumping up and down as soon as he was there at 24 I was screa,ing you better ****ing take decastro and when we did I was flipping out. I was saying trade up once he fell to like 12 lol I was so pumped

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBenhotness View Post
    Not trying to be a negative nancy here but I don't see us winning this game. Sit EVERYONE TIL HEALTHY. Seriously, this division is already locked. What I do see us doing WHEN HEALTHY, is making the wild card, doing some serious damage in the playoffs. When healthy, Ravens should be a pushover team. Only AFC teams I fear are the pats(which we can beat) Broncos, maybe Texans.
    This is basically my stance.

vCash
    Ben is out as assumed .
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    Batch's dog died the other day, hopefully he plays inspired because of it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbieSteve View Post
    Batch's dog died the other day, hopefully he plays inspired because of it
    All I ask out of him is like 6-8 TDs and 500 yards. I think it's reasonable.
    TAKE PRIDE

Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast