Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ring91013144043 View Post
    http://www.steelersdepot.com/2012/11...ly-frustrated/

Talks about how Wallace isn't happy with it either. Also stresses the fact that Wallace is not entirely to blame, does not dictate how good or bad of a receiver he is compared to Brown or Sanders, and certainly is not what makes him expendable.
    I'm not arguing the degree of the frustration, just that we aren't imagining it.

-Can't handle Yawktoberfest bruh!-

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hineswardfan View Post
    I'm not arguing the degree of the frustration, just that we aren't imagining it.
    You're imagining that it's Wallace's fault, that it's "further proof" that he's not coming back, and that Brown and now Sanders are better.

I didn't quote the article for the frustration part, per se, but rather the direct quote from Tomlin whereas you or Carter seem more apt to quote CBS Steelers who whatever else created from thin air the idea that Tomlin "tersely" said yes, Wallace gave enough effort on slant interception.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ring91013144043 View Post
    You're imagining that it's Wallace's fault, that it's "further proof" that he's not coming back, and that Brown and now Sanders are better.

I didn't quote the article for the frustration part, per se, but rather the direct quote from Tomlin whereas you or Carter seem more apt to quote CBS Steelers who whatever else created from thin air the idea that Tomlin "tersely" said yes, Wallace gave enough effort on slant interception.
    No I'm not saying it's Wallace's fault, I'm saying I'm frustrated with his effort. All of those passes were off.

vCash
    Ring you should post your game thread in the ravens forum they're slackers.

vCash
    No I'm not saying it's Wallace's fault, I'm saying I'm frustrated with his effort. All of those passes were off.
    As many people like Tomlin, steelersdepot, myself, JRM, others have said: There's no "lack of effort" to be frustrated with.

Ring you should post your game thread in the ravens forum they're slackers.
    Hmmm I don't really go to other teams' forums, but yeah I should.

vCash
    I really hope Ben can play

vCash
    I hope he can play without risk of re-injury. Even of the non-fatal kind. If he's not fully recovered then I'm all for keeping him on the sideline.

vCash
    Ya as long as we get that wild card spot I think we will be fine but I hate ravens sweeping us.

vCash
    In Sir Charles I Trust!

Flacco @ Home, he's been really good.

Mike Wallace has to be a focal point of the gameplan. He's that damn good, and dangerous of a WR. He has the ability. We all know. It's imperative to get him going early, and often. Short to intermediate routes. Batch and Wallace hopefully will find a rapport.

OL. We all know what needs to be done.

Big Jon Dwyer. Hopefully will be back to the model of consistency he was weeks ago, when given the opportunity.

We shall see SteelerBros!
    Representing Dodgers,Steelers,Lakers,Anaheim Ducks,USC Trojans and Barcelona.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    Ya as long as we get that wild card spot I think we will be fine but I hate ravens sweeping us.
    It's amazing how the Ravens sweeping the Steelers last year were "signs of things to come," while the sweep of the Ravens in 2008 and beating them when healthy AND when it mattered in both 2009 and 2010 were all "the beginning of the end." 2009 they tried saying "we told you so" and were wrong. 2010, happened again. 2011 they finally got their chance. ESPN and NFL Network suck off the Ravens almost as hard as the Patriots.

vCash
    I knew it was a big story but had never really paid attention to it until now, when I'm awake at 4:30 in the morning writing a paper due tomorrow...or later today...and have SportsCenter on too.

The Suh kick to Schaub's nuts was absolutely dirty and intentional. When human beings are falling like that and out of control, they contort their body together, bending their knees. They don't extend it out like Suh did. Another case of non-Steelers players getting the benefit of the doubt where our team would not and would be "made an example of." They can't prove that Emmanuel Sanders wasn't really injured, he got 15k. They can't prove that Suh was intentionally trying to injure another player away from the ball, something James Harrison or any other Steeler has never even been accused of, and so far nothing. I really wish we weren't the Yankees of football, then all the regular fans wouldn't hate us and would be able to see the reality of Goodell's league. I'm not saying it's only the Steelers, I just have the most examples from them since I watch them the most.

And while I disagree with the rule that prevented the Lions from challenging the long touchdown, karma's a ****. They deserved it for that Suh kick.

vCash
    Suh is just immature but he's a animal

vCash
    Meh. Tough for me to say that was intentional. Pretty damn skilled of him if that's what he was trying to do.

Dallas Mavericks GM
    2000-2001 - 50-32 (Conf. Semis)
    2001-2002 - 54-28 *Division Champs (Conf. Finals)
    2002-2003 - 63-19 *Division Champs (NBA Finals)
    2003-2004 - 63-19 *Division Champs (Conf. Finals)
    2004-2005 - 70-12 *Division Champs (Conf. Semis)
    2005-2006 - 23-59
    2006-2007 - 18-64
    2007-2008 - 47-35
    2008-2009 - 49-33
    2009-2010 - 61-22 *Division Champs (NBA Finals)
    2010-2011 - 61-22 *Division Champs (NBA Champs!)

vCash
    We may as well forfeit if Beachum is starting right tackle.. someones going to get hurt really bad hes a major liability.

He was the worst lineman we had in the preseason, made tons of penalties, penalized his first play against the Browns, he was beaten very badly by 3rd-4th string talent around the league.. he miraculously made the team somehow.

and now hes going to start vs the Ravens?

Theres no circumstance that he should ever see the field especially at right tackle with people coming off the edge

You HAVE to go with. Starks- Foster- Pouncey- DeCastro- Colon to have a fighting chance this game..

but im really scared about DeCastros knee. one more major tear and he will never be the same, it seems so quickly too

vCash
    Is decastro playing

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast