Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Week 13: Pittsburgh Steelers (6-5) at Baltimore Ravens (9-2)

Code:
    Pittsburgh Steelers at Baltimore Ravens Location: M&T Bank Stadium Sunday, December 2, 2012 @ 4:25 PM ET TV: CBS
    QB Comparison
    QB Rating Yards TD INT 100 2,287 17 4 Ben Roethlisberger 87 2,850 14 7 Joe Flacco
    RB Comparison
    Yards Att. YPC TDs 429 98 4.4 0 Jonathan Dwyer 794 186 4.3 7 Ray Rice
    WR Comparison
    Yards Rec AVG TDs 572 47 12.2 6 Mike Wallace 699 39 17.9 7 Torrey Smith
    Defensive Leaders
    Tackles Sacks INTs Larry Foote Jason Worilds Lawrence Timmons 78 5.0 3
    Bernard Pollard Paul Kruger Cary Williams 82 5.5 4

vCash
    Without Ben we will get raped

vCash
    Unless we pass to Heath every time. Still no one can stop it.

-Can't handle Yawktoberfest bruh!-

vCash
    Ben might play..... I don't see it happening tho. so yeah we will get raped lol

vCash
    If Ben isn't ready we have no shot

vCash
    We hung in there without Ben in both games, we just need some sort of offense.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJayFanDan View Post
    Thank you, Reason.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJayFanDan View Post
    To be fair, one was at home and the other was against the Browns.

That said, we actually ran pretty well against the Ravens last week. Mendenhall was benched back in 2009, came back for 1100 yards in 12 games, and 1200 yards the next year. Dwyer was benched earlier this season, came back with two consecutive 100 yard games. These guys come back strong. I think the entire running back committee can respond well to the embarrassment on Sunday.

vCash
    We'll get raped because they crushed us by a whopping 3 points last game. Then they went on to beat SD by an unbelievable 3 points. They're dominating every game, we have no chance.

vCash
    Honestly, I do not want Ben Roethlisberger playing until he is 100%. He's rushed back from injuries before and played poorly. Besides, this injury is serious enough to be potentially fatal.
    "...more talking went on between us all until [Roethlisberger and his entourage] left the bar. Then I seperated with [name redacted] and the other girls and went with another group, and everything else happened, and I was told about it this morning and felt I needed to give my statement. Looking back and hearing all of the details, it seems to me that it was a set-up, and so I think this needed to be told."

-Victoria Garofalo, Zeta Tau Alpha sorority sister, in a statement to the GBI

vCash
    I thought they deemed the injury to be non-life threatening.

I'd leave it up to Ben. If he wants to go, let him go. We need W's badly. And it's quite simple...if Ben plays, we win, if he doesn't we get embarrassed and drop 4 straight to our rivals

vCash
    Wow...Worilds is our sacks leader...just tells you how ineffective Harrison, Woodley and the entire D-line have been at getting a pass rush

vCash
    We need this game so bad......

Don't rush Ben. Plain and simple.
    Representing Dodgers,Steelers,Lakers,Anaheim Ducks,USC Trojans and Barcelona.

vCash
    End of the year we can make lots of room, axe Harrison, Hood, Wallace, Mendenhall, Big Snack & Foster (not a knock on Wallace not trying to start that argument again). We could focus on building the D back up.

-Can't handle Yawktoberfest bruh!-

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hineswardfan View Post
    End of the year we can make lots of room, axe Harrison, Hood, Wallace, Mendenhall, Big Snack & Foster (not a knock on Wallace not trying to start that argument again). We could focus on building the D back up.
    - Harrison's age is finally showing.
    - Not ready to give up on Hood after one bad year. More likely that Keisel is done soon.
    - I don't think Wallace will get a big contract, but he'll be back. I don't think Roethlisberger would be happy with his deep threat leaving.
    - I'm not sold on Dwyer as Mendenhall's replacement. I think he's back on a club-friendly deal with escalators (due to injuries).
    - Hampton should already be gone, but fortunately he'll be a free agent after the season. Will likely retire.
    - Foster. Bleh.

Think the D-line will probably be Heyward, McLendon, Hood next year. LBs need some work. I agree about building the D back up, but that's actually why we need to at least let Hood play out his contract (FA in 2014). It's really crazy -- we should be in rebuilding mode, but we're still finding ways to be competitive.

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast