Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    to get the one seed we would need to win out and have the texans lose 3 of their next four and the pats lose at least one. even if we win out, we need a bit of help to manage to pull of the 2 seed due to losing tie breakers to texans and pats.
    We def need the Pats to lose 1, I do not want us to have to go to foxbourgh in Jan. I'm not to worried about the Texans if we play them again I think we take them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncogixxer View Post
    We def need the Pats to lose 1, I do not want us to have to go to foxbourgh in Jan. I'm not to worried about the Texans if we play them again I think we take them.
    i would worry about the texans. they are fricking good. that being said, pats scare me much much more

vCash
    btw what a game from tamme today! we needed somebody to really step up with us missing stokely and he was able to do it.

vCash
    too bad he's so trash.

vCash
    I'm a little late but..... VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!! Nice to use locked into the post season, I want to see a royal thumping of the Raiders ( something tells me that they are not going to talk as much trash as in years past ) then a real show down with Baltimore that could land us a higher seed. New England has to beat a very good Texans and 49er team. We have the Raideres, Ravens, Browns and Cheifs, as long as we do not play down to our opponents we could very well end up with that second seed!!!!!!

2011 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football Champion!
    2013 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football 2nd Place

vCash
    We still can't go a damn game without turning the ball over. Blarg. As much confidence as I have in PFM...he'll have a tendency to throw in triple to quadruple coverage.....can't have that in play-off time. Any little mistake can ruin the game. But that is just a small note.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    We still can't go a damn game without turning the ball over. Blarg. As much confidence as I have in PFM...he'll have a tendency to throw in triple to quadruple coverage.....can't have that in play-off time. Any little mistake can ruin the game. But that is just a small note.
    And Prater missed again

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011