Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who will be Denver's largest challenge the Broncos in the AFC West next season?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Kansas City Chiefs

5 21.74%
  • The San Diego Chargers

9 39.13%
  • The Oakland Raiders

9 39.13%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

2012-2013 AFC West

In the 2012-2013 NFL season the Denver Broncos will be the defending AFC WEST Champions. Which team in the AFC West will be Denver's biggest challenge to winning the division again next season?

NFL: Denver Broncos
    MLB: St. Louis Cardinals
    NHL: St. Louis Blues
    NBA: Chicago Bulls
    NCAAF: Iowa Hawkeyes
    NCAAB: Iowa Hawkeyes
    EPL: Chelsea Football Club
    FIFA: Deutschland and USA

vCash
    my vote is for the kansas city chiefs. they showed at the end of the year that they are a legitimate team by playing great against all teams they played, including being the only team to beat the packers. They lost matt cassell, eric berry, tony moeaki, and jamaal charles to injury for the season. Also, next season, they will have a competent coach. With another year having a high pick, the chiefs can continue to add to their young core. i think they are a very young promising team with great potential. really good defense, really good secondary, dline full of top draft picks (although somewhat overdrafted... tyson jackson) they have a great receiving core and an explosive back. their offensive line is ok, and their depth at rb is meh, but they very likely draft decastro, reiff, martin, or trent richardson to make one of those units much better. their qb is not great, which is my main knock on them. but looking at the chiefs up and down, they are an extremely good team and they seem to really like crennel... they do frighten me

vCash
    I still think SD is the toughest. KC needs to improve the QB position. I really can't predict this division to well though. Last 2 years, the bottom from the year before wins the AFC West, so by that standard, I guess KC would.

vCash
    give carson a full offseason under his belt and then throw in mcfadden, idk how u cant say it's the raiders

vCash
    I wouldn't shock me. I'd give the nod for the Raiders over the Chiefs personally, but that's just me. I don't see a clear cut favorite though.

vCash
    pssshhh we are goin 6-0 in our division next year, but the raiders might come close to beating us lol jk

vCash
    as the records show, all the teams were fairly close. the chiefs had the most significant injuries overall and had the toughest schedule of all of the teams. Chiefs are really going to be dangerous for a bit. i would have pick the raiders but theyre cleaning house, again, and the lack of draft picks really will hurt their ability to fill in their holes on defense with quality players imo. but this division is a toss up as any division in football.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SDraiders619 View Post
    give carson a full offseason under his belt and then throw in mcfadden, idk how u cant say it's the raiders
    Easy, it's not the raiders.

As much as we want to write off the Chargers, I know I do, they are still very potent. 5th best scoring offense in the league last year and they have the same issue that you guys do...defense...slightly better though.
    Last edited by BRAVE KID; 01-19-2012 at 09:54 PM.

vCash
    San Diego seems like the biggest challenge. They have the most talented team in our division, but they underachieve. If they figure it out next year, they'll be tough to beat to the title. But I know the Broncos will be even better next year, so the issue doesn't really concern me all that much.

vCash
    Raiders without question. The staff they are building and the talent they have, don't be surprised if they are in for a deep playoff run

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Chargers no doubt....Rivers just had an off season this year, they went from 4-8 to end the season at 8-8 and helping us into the playoffs! Watch out for the chargers next year. Cheifs will be right there with the raiders as well. Its shaping up to be a tough division. All the teams are getting good. Im excited that the broncos arent in re build mode as we all thought they would be this year.

vCash
    chargers still have norv turner so im not worried

vCash
    Im not worried cause we will be at least 4a games better next year then we were this year so that makes us 12-4, and no one else in the division will have more then 10, wins next year.

But if I had to pick one that might challenge us it'd be the chargers they can be tough the radiers are who they are witch is dysfunctional and the chiefs don't have enough talent to challenge us not say that they can't get lucky and beat us but I personally think we have the best team in our division
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

vCash
    It'll take 11 wins or more to win the West next year, I think we can all agree on that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    Raiders without question. The staff they are building and the talent they have, don't be surprised if they are in for a deep playoff run
    What staff are they building they don't even have a head coach yet???

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast