1 12.50%
  • Bulls

7 87.50%
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    vCash
    Dp
    Last edited by DaBulls311; 11-27-2012 at 09:52 AM. Reason: double post

vCash
    My friend is a promoter at the MID, and he posted a status on his facebook saying "The Chicago Bulls are in the house".

Pathetic if you ask me. I would have made them come back at 5am the next day to re-watch the game over and over, yet these guys are going out after such as embarrassing loss. SMH

vCash
    Bucks @ Bulls 11\26 * 4th Quarter Stats & Facts*

#Bulls scored 12 #Bucks scored 30

Defense: Points Gave Up

Boozer - 16

Deng - 2

Noah - 5

Hinrich - 3

Nate\Rip - 2 (Rip threw the ball away towards a defender who was facing the backcourt, Nate gambled on recovering the ball)

Noah\Boozer - 2 (Noah didn't trust Boozer's defence, left his man open)

Fact: Boozer couldn't grab the ****ing free throw rebound when it most mattered

Fact: Thibs is a damn fool for leaving Boozer in giving up over half of the points the Bucks scored

Offense

75% of our possessions in the 4th were used for Rip plays, Boozer accounted for maybe 15%

Fact: Rip drew a double team 95% of the time he got the ball but rarely passed it

Fact: Rip runs a lot

---

Highlight laugh of the 4th Quarter: Thibs brings in Taj & Butler to play defense for one play at the very end of the game and they successfully stole the ball

---

Kirkz Playmaking Skillz: The Final Possession

Out of bounds play set for Rip.

The play: Boozer sets screen for Deng to inbound ball at the top of the arch, Boozer then sets baseline screen for Rip to get open and take final shot.

Hinrich In-bounding, he has two options to inbound the ball

1. Pass to Deng who passes to Rip
    2. If Deng is well guarded, Noah sets screen and Noah receives ball to find the open man

Action:

Successful screen set for Deng first to inbound the ball, Hinrich doesn't pass to him, Noah gets open to recieve the ball, Hinrich doesn't pass to him. Perfect screen set for Rip but Hinrich is forced to make a terrible pass due to Hinrich's defender blocking the pass to Rip which put Rip on the 3 pt line and allowed his defender to recover. Had Hinrich passed to Deng first, Deng would have had a much easier pass to a wide open Rip in his favorite spot. Had Hinrich passed to Noah, Boozer had an easy lay up directly under the rim. Hinrich was the only one who screwed that play up.

---

My thoughts: Boozer's defense was incredible on Saturday in the 4th but it became obvious very early that he wasn't that same guy, perhaps he didn't care because they had such a large lead but Thibs should have DEFINITELY pulled his *** before he even pulled Nate... Put Taj in the game and we would have won. Rip would have been great had he passed the damn ball, he was doubled teamed almost every time he got the ball in the 4th. Nate seemed pissed for some reason as he didn't look to shoot the ball at all except for when he broke someone's ankles. Noah defends two positions when Boozer is on the floor. Deng is a man, he only gave up 2 points in the fourth, those coming from a fast break. Hinrich is still blah...

Quote Originally Posted by TopsyTurvy View Post
    No one respects Joakim's jump shot. Everyone in the league will give it to him.
    I was referring to the Bucks of last night, they respected Noah's jump shot as he wasn't open once. Did you watch the game?

vCash
    I expected this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBulls311 View Post
    My friend is a promoter at the MID, and he posted a status on his facebook saying "The Chicago Bulls are in the house".

Pathetic if you ask me. I would have made them come back at 5am the next day to re-watch the game over and over, yet these guys are going out after such as embarrassing loss. SMH
    Lu is quite the night life star. He's out and about all the time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LGhost View Post
    Nah... This was a game where our guys got too comfortable and lost. People are starting to respect Noah's jump shot now. I wonder why Nate only wanted to take one shot this game.

Or if you want to make a big deal out of this loss, you could say Thibs should have went with his defensive line up at the end of the game
    Maybe because Boozer has played fantastic lately, yet you continue to blame him for everything when he has a double-double in 5 of the last 6 games (IIRC).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbyBlue2009 View Post
    Maybe because Boozer has played fantastic lately, yet you continue to blame him for everything when he has a double-double in 5 of the last 6 games (IIRC).
    Boozer is in a lose-lose situation in Chicago by the fanbase (shows how little chicago fans know about anything). It's unfortunate but true.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiBulls4Life View Post
    Boozer is in a lose-lose situation in Chicago by the fanbase (shows how little chicago fans know about anything). It's unfortunate but true.
    Boozer is a lose-lose scenario period, Thibbs is damned if he puts him in in the 4th, and damned if he doesn't. Whatever positive influence Booz has our offense is counter-balanced by his terrible effect on our defense.

Boozer does have a good to great defensive night once every blue moon, he is not and will not ever be consistent with it. All this has proven to me is that he psychologically weak, and not cut out for this team under Thibbs.
    Last edited by smiddy012; 11-27-2012 at 03:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SwatTeam View Post
    If Lebron can stretch out his arm from half court and dunk on a buzzer beater to beat the monSTARS and save planet Earth from annihilation and forced slavery with Bill Murray and Newman from Seinfeld as his teammates, then he will be considered the GOAT.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbyBlue2009 View Post
    No need to get panties twisted, I re-watched the 4th quarter in slower playback, pausing when needed to write down the stats

I just pointed out the facts... Boozer cost us 18 points in the fourth quarter because of his poor defense. He made up 2 of those points on the offensive end, sure his rebounding was great except he couldn't get the easiest and most crucial rebound of the 4th quarter. Boozer should not have been in that 4th quarter point blank... He shot the ball 3 damn times so if he is going to be out there then he needs to take 25 shots in the 4th to come close to matching the points he's giving up. Thibs must have been hearing from the critics or is becoming blind, I sincerely hope Thibs avoids both and continues to go with what he feels.

vCash
    man we don't look very good but it is the beginning of the season and i still have hope for a nice push into the playoffs

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415