Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Danny Granger No Longer Relying On Crutches.

Scott Agness ‏@ScottAgness
    Danny Granger was off crutches today, walked without a limp and appeared to have just worked out.
    That's progress for Granger, who has been in sweats and on crutches at practice the last few days. He has declined interview requests.
    Danny Granger chats with head trainer Josh Corbeil during practice.http://t.co/pGWVMj7G
    Positive sign, probably still a long ways to go, but good to see he isn't having trouble walking or anything.

vCash
    yeah, we need him back as soon as possible. If hes already working out, theres a chance he could come back early. But i would prefer we know he is ready to be back instead of risking more damage to the injured knee.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    Seems like many are expecting him to be back just before the all-star break. They have no desire to rush him back at all...

#iubb

vCash
    Vogel is preaching "weather the storm" to the guys... Get as many wins as possible and then hopefully get hot when Danny comes back. He makes us a completely different team. I just fear that he's going to be out too long for us to have a shot at a high seed.

Our division is weak with Rose also injured.... But so far we've played a weak schedule and only have a 6-8 record to show for it... Probably going to be worse after these next 4 games. Gotta find a way to grind out wins... Some of the ones we've blown really hurt. Get well DG

vCash
    So Danny is out for another month+?

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    Most likely till early February.

#iubb

vCash
    Any updates on Granger lately? I looked around but couldn't find any news. I wanna pick him up and stash him on my fantasy team so I came here for the inside scoop :P

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RealLiveBear View Post
    Any updates on Granger lately? I looked around but couldn't find any news. I wanna pick him up and stash him on my fantasy team so I came here for the inside scoop :P

The last update was in early december. Vogel said that Granger is progressing nicely. We know he is targeting a Feb. 1st return. So if you were to pick him up and stash him, i would recommend doing it within the next couple of weeks. Remember he may still have lingering problems or play on a sporadic schedule at times early in his return, so youll have to check on his status frequently even after he comes back.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ombada View Post
    The last update was in early december. Vogel said that Granger is progressing nicely. We know he is targeting a Feb. 1st return. So if you were to pick him up and stash him, i would recommend doing it within the next couple of weeks. Remember he may still have lingering problems or play on a sporadic schedule at times early in his return, so youll have to check on his status frequently even after he comes back.
    Great thanks! and yeah unfortunately i'm going through those motions with Rubio right now.