Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How many points do we go down by before we score?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0-3

5 23.81%
  • 3-7

7 33.33%
  • 7-10

0 0%
  • 10-14

2 9.52%
  • 14-17

0 0%
  • 17-21

0 0%
  • +21

0 0%
  • Suh cup checks Luck, Lions D will dominate & we start our wild card push!

3 14.29%
  • This season is (cue Skeletor voice) "myaah!"

4 19.05%
Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 84856575859 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    stafford on pace for 4989 yards, 21 TD/15 INT
    holy crap... has there been a back to back 5k yard QB?

My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 tackles sacks ints
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    Watch out guys.. Suh laid a guy out on a block and is being negatively perceived.

I love how sissified the league and fans are

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    holy crap... has there been a back to back 5k yard QB?
    Before last year I think only Marino was the only person to ever get 5K.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by garnotm View Post
    this is why something needs to change...there is no creativity for this offense. The defense is vanilla because the linebackers need to cover the secondary's ***...I understand that. The offense though has talent and should not be held back by the play calling we have seen all year. I would love to see our coordinators get an overhaul to the point of I would rather loose Schwartz and get a new staff than keep Schwartz and this group together.
    my exact thoughts for the past few weeks. I dont feel them getting fired unless Schwartz leaves.. so open the door for Brian Kelly. Dude turned Grand Valley into a annual contender. Took Central the its first bowl birth in awhile, took Cinnci up the charts, and now has Notre Dame in the BCS Championship. He has quite the resume. He has what it takes and i want him here
    Joique Bell
    WHOOP!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JMDTM View Post
    my exact thoughts for the past few weeks. I dont feel them getting fired unless Schwartz leaves.. so open the door for Brian Kelly. Dude turned Grand Valley into a annual contender. Took Central the its first bowl birth in awhile, took Cinnci up the charts, and now has Notre Dame in the BCS Championship. He has quite the resume. He has what it takes and i want him here
    Plus how awesome would it be to see him scream his head off at Suh, that exchange would be popcorn worthy.

vCash
    only way schwartz gets fired is if we lose out. even then i dont think it would happen unfortunately. schwartz seems like the type of guy who's going to be much more successful on his 2nd go around as a head coach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    only way schwartz gets fired is if we lose out. even then i dont think it would happen unfortunately. schwartz seems like the type of guy who's going to be much more successful on his 2nd go around as a head coach.
    I think he would be successful this go around but he has a really bad oc. Gunther isn't a great dc either but like I said I am more willing to accept a vanilla defense from him considering they are starting guys in the secondary that aren't really that great. Houston and Delmas awesome...the rest of our current starters are all ? if they should even be in the league. I wish Bentley and Green did not get so banged up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JMDTM View Post
    Right/Wrong Schwartz isn't getting fired, Brian, Chip, Jim, Kelly Kelly...they're not coming here, move on.
    Great American Baseball Tour: Brewers, Twins, Cubs, White Sox, Cardinals, Royals ,Cleveland, Detroit and Reds

vCash
    I don't think the coordinators are the problem. They both have their strengths and weaknesses but i think they do an acceptable job. The problem is with the undisciplined and erratic head coach. He is unable to keep the players in check, he threw a hissy when he shook hands one time and he flat out lost a crucial game with an emotion induced brain fart.

I wanted to like Schwartz but there is no doubt in my mind that this team could be better without him.
    #66 LaAdrian Waddle

vCash
    what's all this about Suh laying out Justice and then a few of our guys standing over him celebrating? My God can these guys ever get a break? Now they make a play and can't celebrate lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    what's all this about Suh laying out Justice and then a few of our guys standing over him celebrating? My God can these guys ever get a break? Now they make a play and can't celebrate lol
    Nope, Lions are not allowed to celebrate INT's anymore.
    Great American Baseball Tour: Brewers, Twins, Cubs, White Sox, Cardinals, Royals ,Cleveland, Detroit and Reds

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by madhador View Post
    Nope, Lions are not allowed to celebrate INT's anymore.
    I don't get it. Reminds me of last year when someone got injured and Tulloch was screaming "get the cart" and waving for it to come and the other team thought he was mocking the injured guy..

similar to this

Suh lays a guy out with a big block after we get an INT. It's not like he can immediately assess the injury/if the player is concussed. He's just happy the D made a big play. Could have just knocked the wind out of the guy for all Suh knows. I don't know... the media doesn't seem to like this guy, no matter what he does.

vCash
    i must have missed it, anyone have a link?

My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 tackles sacks ints
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    @PFF
    20 QB disruptions the past 2 games Say what you want about him off the field, but last 2 weeks the best Ndamukong Suh has ever looked.
    Guy is a flat out beast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    i must have missed it, anyone have a link?
    Here it is.
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/87...t-lions-antics

Florida State Seminoles Overall: 14-0 ACC: 8-0 (BCS National Champions )

Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings 37-27-14 Pts.: 88
    Detroit LionsWelcome to Detroit Jim Caldwell!!!
    Detroit Tigers 4-1
    North Carolina Tarheels Mens Basketball Good Season Boys!!

Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 84856575859 LastLast