Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How many points do we go down by before we score?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0-3

5 23.81%
  • 3-7

7 33.33%
  • 7-10

0 0%
  • 10-14

2 9.52%
  • 14-17

0 0%
  • 17-21

0 0%
  • +21

0 0%
  • Suh cup checks Luck, Lions D will dominate & we start our wild card push!

3 14.29%
  • This season is (cue Skeletor voice) "myaah!"

4 19.05%
Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Leshoure runs people over and it takes more than 1 person to bring him down, Leshoure doesn't really have oppurtnity to break tackles since he never gets good o-line run blocks. everytime joqiue runs the ball the o-line blocks great for him. And im just saying Bell is supposed to be our speed back. I would very much rather have Leshoure running it on 3rd down than Joqiue. I don't think I've seen Leshoure ever run the ball on 3rd and 2 or 1... its always joqiue and joqiue rarely, if ever converts.
    Joique Bell has ran the ball TWO TIMES total on 3rd down this season.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/foo...ng_splits.html

vCash
    And Leshoure has only ran the ball a total of 3 times on 3rd down this year!! WTF, Only 5 times we have ran on 3rd down THIS ENTIRE SEASON with Leshoure/Bell. That's ridiculously low.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    And Leshoure has only ran the ball a total of 3 times on 3rd down this year!! WTF, Only 5 times we have ran on 3rd down THIS ENTIRE SEASON with Leshoure/Bell. That's ridiculously low.
    How many times have we actually had a 3rd and short lol, I have no stats but we seem like a boom or bust offense, working in chunks.

vCash
    The Lions have ran the ball a total of 6 TIMES on 3rd down this season with a running back. I find that stat absolutely astounding. WTF.

vCash
    Joique Bell has ran the ball TWO TIMES total on 3rd down this season.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/foo...ng_splits.html
    Lol. Actually I can't even comment on that, that is some crazy ****
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwood313 View Post
    Calvin Johnson is the worse decoy to ever put on football pads they should have drafted a big play reciever years ago. Golden Tate is a good side piece but I wouldnt have him as my full time number 1 WR.

vCash
    The Lions have ran the ball a total of 6 TIMES on 3rd down this season with a running back. I find that stat absolutely astounding. WTF.
    too much?

vCash
    I hope Suh gets a crazy violent hit on Luck and hurts him. Then the countdown will begin until "Get rid of Suh" thread goes up from _________.
    Last edited by Lionsfanfromsac; 11-29-2012 at 01:14 PM. Reason: stop picking on one another

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DieHardLionsFan View Post
    I hope Suh gets a crazy violent hit on Luck and hurts him. Then the countdown will begin until "Get rid of Suh" thread goes up from ___________.
    Should anyone really care what that dude has to say anymore?

The Lions better win this one. I'll be driving 5 and a half hours to see Machine Head, DethKlok and All that Remains and drive back immediately after the show so I don't miss this damn game. 11 hours of driving so I don't miss a hell of a concert and a Lions game.
    Last edited by Lionsfanfromsac; 11-29-2012 at 01:15 PM. Reason: "stop picking on one another" in quote

vCash
    Looks like Calvin could have another huge day.

Colts CB Vontae Davis (knee) is expected to play in Sunday's game against the Lions.
    Davis' exact role is unclear. He's the Colts' top corner, but he's missed the last four games and interim coach Bruce Arians has hinted at limited playing time. Davis will not be shadowing Calvin Johnson, which means Megatron is going to get matched up with burnable ex-Patriot Darius Butler plenty.
    rotoworld

Catches: 19 Yards: 171 TDs: 1

vCash
    Calvin gets a favorable matchup and we probably target him 5 times for the day... Still don't get it. I want to see him break the yard record, give the man the ball.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    Calvin gets a favorable matchup and we probably target him 5 times for the day... Still don't get it. I want to see him break the yard record, give the man the ball.
    they need to feed him moar!!
    (anyone get that?)

My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 132 tackles / 2.5 sacks / 1 safety / 1 amazing int
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    2014 PSD MOD SURVIVAL GAME WINNER!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    This right here. I am playing somebody that has Stafford and I have CJ and Broyles (a nice pick up last week) and I hope that trend continues this week. I want to see CJ break Rice's record and I think he could have broken Moss' TD record last year if they would have fed him the ball more. The best part of who I'm playing if I win he doesn't make the playoffs which is even sweeter since my team has stunk up the joint this year.

AAL: Ndamukong Suh
    Combined Tackles: 42
    Solo Tackles: 34
    Assisted Tackles: 8
    Sacks: 6.5

Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings 17-7-8 PTS: 42
    Detroit Lions 9-4
    Detroit Tigers Another disappointing season
    North Carolina Tarheels Mens Basketball Overall: 7-3 ACC:
    Florida State Seminoles Overall: 13-0 ACC: 8-0 ACC Champs (#3 in College Playoff)

vCash
    Just thought of this, but remember the Rams game? How well they could read Stafford? I think we may see the same thing again. Stanton knows this offense, very, very well, and i'm sure will be able to give up a nice piece of info on it.

vCash
    Nice call BJR, I'm sure they discussed all staffs tendencies

My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 132 tackles / 2.5 sacks / 1 safety / 1 amazing int
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    2014 PSD MOD SURVIVAL GAME WINNER!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    For as often as he throws the ball, it's amazing how little interceptions Stafford throws.

Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast