Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: How many points do we go down by before we score?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0-3

    5 23.81%
  • 3-7

    7 33.33%
  • 7-10

    0 0%
  • 10-14

    2 9.52%
  • 14-17

    0 0%
  • 17-21

    0 0%
  • +21

    0 0%
  • Suh cup checks Luck, Lions D will dominate & we start our wild card push!

    3 14.29%
  • This season is (cue Skeletor voice) "myaah!"

    4 19.05%
Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 881
  1. #31
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    12,407
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    nope that was 50 yards. Apparently the 57 yard pass was to Scheffler. I don't recall it...
    Hail mary thing to Scheff vs Eagles I think

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    25,306
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    If we had Best this year he'd have broken a couple long screens.
    yep, it crucial that we get a "best-type" player to get the scree pass to.
    Don't just read our posts, JOIN US! click here
    2011 AND 2012 JWE & Strives Lions prediction game Champion
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10, #12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dirty Mitten
    Posts
    14,636
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Hail mary thing to Scheff vs Eagles I think
    your such a post whore... 5500 posts in 6 months!

    Off-season Sucks

  4. #34
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    12,407
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by cwick925 View Post
    your such a post whore... 5500 posts in 6 months!
    Well I think I post a reaction to every play during a lions game lol

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    30,767
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Well I think I post a reaction to every play during a lions game lol
    That's were the majority of my posts come from lol

    probably get around 300 each game thread (just an estimate)
    "The way they play offense here is difficult for any quarterback," he said. "Every snap is an incredible decision. They're in a one-back offense, they can't run the ball against certain looks so they have to audible to some kind of a pass or a creative run to get away from trouble.
    "There's never a play in the game where Stafford can just turn around, hand the ball off and catch his breath. Every play he's researching the defense and they throw as much as anyone."


  6. #36
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    25,306
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Well I think I post a reaction to every play during a lions game lol
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    That's were the majority of my posts come from lol

    probably get around 300 each game thread (just an estimate)
    I do the same, not quite 300 though. The
    Real post whores are in the wrestling forum. I can't keep up! Lol
    Don't just read our posts, JOIN US! click here
    2011 AND 2012 JWE & Strives Lions prediction game Champion
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10, #12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    14,122
    vCash
    1500
    I want to see what Joique Bell can do dammit. He's been more impressive than Leshoure this year IMO. Despite limited snaps, Bell is among the league leaders in receiving among RBs and has more broken tackles than Leshoure this year.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    25,306
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    I want to see what Joique Bell can do dammit. He's been more impressive than Leshoure this year IMO. Despite limited snaps, Bell is among the league leaders in receiving among RBs and has more broken tackles than Leshoure this year.
    Especially considering that we had ZERO expectations for bell.
    Don't just read our posts, JOIN US! click here
    2011 AND 2012 JWE & Strives Lions prediction game Champion
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10, #12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    30,767
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    I want to see what Joique Bell can do dammit. He's been more impressive than Leshoure this year IMO. Despite limited snaps, Bell is among the league leaders in receiving among RBs and has more broken tackles than Leshoure this year.
    Would definitley like to see him get 20 carries a game, see what he's really got in him. He's definitely been a surprise.
    "The way they play offense here is difficult for any quarterback," he said. "Every snap is an incredible decision. They're in a one-back offense, they can't run the ball against certain looks so they have to audible to some kind of a pass or a creative run to get away from trouble.
    "There's never a play in the game where Stafford can just turn around, hand the ball off and catch his breath. Every play he's researching the defense and they throw as much as anyone."


  10. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    14,122
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    Would definitley like to see him get 20 carries a game, see what he's really got in him. He's definitely been a surprise.
    apparently leshoure has an ankle injury and didn't practice today. may get our wish this week.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    14,122
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    Especially considering that we had ZERO expectations for bell.
    I wanted him cut coming into the season. He has been the most pleasant surprise on the team. He's such a weird player...not especially fast or big but he just breaks tackles and slides through cracks somehow. And he's a good receiver. Like him a lot.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    12,407
    vCash
    1500
    I don't mind Bell it just pissed me off that we used him on 3rd and 1's when hes supposed to be the speed back and he never converted. Leshoure is a perfect 3rd down back but we used Bell.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    14,122
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    I don't mind Bell it just pissed me off that we used him on 3rd and 1's when hes supposed to be the speed back and he never converted. Leshoure is a perfect 3rd down back but we used Bell.
    I wouldn't call Bell a speed back. He's faster than Leshoure, but he's not really fast either way. Like I mentioned in my previous post, Leshoure is supposed to be the powerful runner/tackle breaker/etc but yet Bell has twice as many broken tackles as Leshoure does this year despite less times touching the ball. Maybe using him on short yardage isn't the worst decision, considering Leshoure isn't breaking through any tackles.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    12,407
    vCash
    1500
    Lol if we win we will probably be one spot out for the wild card spot just saying. Sea will probably lose to the Bears, Vikings to the Pack, and TB to Denver. All of those games are away btw @GB @CHI @DENVER

  15. #45
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    12,407
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    I wouldn't call Bell a speed back. He's faster than Leshoure, but he's not really fast either way. Like I mentioned in my previous post, Leshoure is supposed to be the powerful runner/tackle breaker/etc but yet Bell has twice as many broken tackles as Leshoure does this year despite less times touching the ball. Maybe using him on short yardage isn't the worst decision, considering Leshoure isn't breaking through any tackles.
    Leshoure runs people over and it takes more than 1 person to bring him down, Leshoure doesn't really have oppurtnity to break tackles since he never gets good o-line run blocks. everytime joqiue runs the ball the o-line blocks great for him. And im just saying Bell is supposed to be our speed back. I would very much rather have Leshoure running it on 3rd down than Joqiue. I don't think I've seen Leshoure ever run the ball on 3rd and 2 or 1... its always joqiue and joqiue rarely, if ever converts.

Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •