Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How many points do we go down by before we score?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0-3

5 23.81%
  • 3-7

7 33.33%
  • 7-10

0 0%
  • 10-14

2 9.52%
  • 14-17

0 0%
  • 17-21

0 0%
  • +21

0 0%
  • Suh cup checks Luck, Lions D will dominate & we start our wild card push!

3 14.29%
  • This season is (cue Skeletor voice) "myaah!"

4 19.05%
Page 57 of 59 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Lol @ People getting mad.

I rather want the win obviously but I really don't care for the lose. After the Seahawks won I was actually wanting the loss. The only game I hope we win and would be mad after a lose is week 17 agaisnt da bears.

And all those stupid *** fans they have on this site esp in the main forum where I was bashed by most of them for saying the Bears would lose at least 2 out of the 6 games they had left. That HstleHrtMusle guy ran his mouth and then I quoted his post in the Bears thread and the Bears mod closed it because of the stupidity some of the fans posted in that thread.

The only annoying thing about this season is how 7 of our 8 losses were by a TD or less. We better learn how to finish games next season.

Watch our Sunday Night game get flexed. Lolz
    How can you not get mad?? I for one am ****in TIRED of being the laughing stock of the NFL. It's absolutely pathetic the way they've played these last 3 games. ALL 3 SHOULD HAVE BEEN WINS, but they've managed to find a way to lose it at the end. The teams haven't BEATEN us, we LOST it. Who gives a **** about the bears losing to the Seahawks, they're in the drivers seat for a playoff berth and unless they become the Lions these last 4 games and BLOW IT they're in. And even if they did lose the next 3. I'm almost certain that the Lions would somehow, someway find a way to **** up that game and lose it. Making the mockery Bears fans would give us even worse.

vCash
    Anyone else find it weird that we barely went to Scheffler or Pettigrew at all in the 2nd half, despite them making some big plays in the first? Like Linehan switched off 2nd half. Great play calling first half, 2nd half was pretty bad (though it's also on WR and Stafford, since some big plays were left on the field).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mc18641 View Post
    Lionsfromsac.....

I compare your outlook of the lions to a woman with battered woman's syndrome thinking that her husband will actually change one day.

Quit finding positives to say about today!!

This is NOT little league......everyone doesn't get a trophy for just showing up!!!
    i can't argue with your statement, One of these days we're going to hoist the Lombardi Trophy making our struggles worth it. I could very much see us as the New England of our generation. We have key Figures in place, stafford, CJ, suh, fairley, i'll even throw in reiff in there as our future LT.

If best was cleared to play AND could have stayed healthy this season we'd definitely be in the wild card race if not winning our division. We're close.

Then again we'll probably get beat up by our team again next week... but the week after that, things will be different!

My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 tackles sacks ints
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    Anyone else find it weird that we barely went to Scheffler or Pettigrew at all in the 2nd half, despite them making some big plays in the first? Like Linehan switched off 2nd half. Great play calling first half, 2nd half was pretty bad (though it's also on WR and Stafford, since some big plays were left on the field).
    We didn't go to scheffler probably because we will find out he has a mild concussion from that hit he took

He didnt go to pettigrew because we didnt wanna turn the ball over with a fumble

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mc18641 View Post
    We didn't go to scheffler probably because we will find out he has a mild concussion from that hit he took

He didnt go to pettigrew because we didnt wanna turn the ball over with a fumble
    Scheffler was back on the sidelines with his helmet, though. Have to think that meant he was cleared to play

vCash
    I couldn't believe Scheff passed the concussion test, that was nasty and he looked completely zonked.

vCash
    Watched this entire game only to lose in the last play of the game, pathetic

I have to say I'm so fed up with this coaching staff. What was it 3rd and 5? and we run the ball, while a first down would of sealed the game, THROW IT! Oh yea the our punter kicks a 25 yard punt, WTF... another team that we had beat and yet it slips through our fingers.

vCash
    http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/n...h-broyles-knee

Lions coach Jim Schwartz told reporters following Sunday's loss that the club's medical staff is "concerned" with Ryan Broyles' right knee.
    erg, i think we should just rest him the rest of the season or have him play week 17

vCash
    Last year 2nd round WR is a nutcase
    This year 2nd round WR has glass knees
    I'm smelling another high round investment on a WR

Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    If Waddle doesn't get the starting gig I'm outta here. I will never post again.

vCash
    lulz prob not. Titus knows his days in the NFL are numbered hes not going to risk it. And any receiver would have hurt his knee on that play.

vCash
    The Lions aren't going anywhere this year anyway so no reason to risk Broyles getting hurt worse. Sit him out this week and if he looks good and feels good then play him next week, if not sit him next week as well.

Catches: Yards: TDs:

vCash
    This season is lost. I now only will watch so cheer on Calvin in trying to break Jerry's record and cheer on stafford to try and get 5,000 yards again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    Our play calling was very conservative. It's like they believe our D could hold on to that lead.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Slug3 View Post
    Our play calling was very conservative. It's like they believe our D could hold on to that lead.
    this is why something needs to change...there is no creativity for this offense. The defense is vanilla because the linebackers need to cover the secondary's ***...I understand that. The offense though has talent and should not be held back by the play calling we have seen all year. I would love to see our coordinators get an overhaul to the point of I would rather loose Schwartz and get a new staff than keep Schwartz and this group together.

vCash
    stafford on pace for 4989 yards, 21 TD/15 INT