Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How many points do we go down by before we score?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0-3

5 23.81%
  • 3-7

7 33.33%
  • 7-10

0 0%
  • 10-14

2 9.52%
  • 14-17

0 0%
  • 17-21

0 0%
  • +21

0 0%
  • Suh cup checks Luck, Lions D will dominate & we start our wild card push!

3 14.29%
  • This season is (cue Skeletor voice) "myaah!"

4 19.05%
Page 56 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BucketheadZ06 View Post
    **** that, I'm done this year... These ****ers are seriously giving me ulcers. I'm done defending them this year, I'll need till next season to get over the shitfest they've put up this season. It's absolutely pathetic, it's as if they say "HEY SURE, YOU CAN HAVE THE GAME SO LONG AS WE MAKE IT CLOSE AND INTERESTING AT THE END". And I'm not confident in picking higher in the draft, it'll more than like be a pack of wasted picks.
    Well, I think a top 10 picks is guaranteed now. Lots of good defensive guys that high, but then again, even if a guy like Te'o is there, do you take him and put him at OLB? Cause Tulloch can't play there and he's not going to be moved easily.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    Well, I think a top 10 picks is guaranteed now. Lots of good defensive guys that high, but then again, even if a guy like Te'o is there, do you take him and put him at OLB? Cause Tulloch can't play there and he's not going to be moved easily.
    It doesn't matter to me anymore, you'd think after an 0-16 season and constant losing seasons we'd all be used to this ****.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    you'll feel different tomorrow.
    And if he did, he would be contributing to the problem.

Granted, I have been a lions fan all my life, but when are some of you people gonna start expecting better?

What has happened this season is unacceptable and anyone who questions/critzises people on this forum for actually being fed up with what is going on are just as guilty as the players/coaches who have thrown away these games.

The Lions suck.....PERIOD!!! And it is ok to say that because it is true!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDetroitBlue View Post
    The sad thing is Ill be here next week just like a crack whore looking to get her dirty fix the Lions are my pimp and no matter how much he beats me I will always come back.
    We will all watch the game next week.

Not because we expect to see a decent product on the field.....but because there is nothing else better to do.

vCash
    Lol @ People getting mad.

I rather want the win obviously but I really don't care for the lose. After the Seahawks won I was actually wanting the loss. The only game I hope we win and would be mad after a lose is week 17 agaisnt da bears.

And all those stupid *** fans they have on this site esp in the main forum where I was bashed by most of them for saying the Bears would lose at least 2 out of the 6 games they had left. That HstleHrtMusle guy ran his mouth and then I quoted his post in the Bears thread and the Bears mod closed it because of the stupidity some of the fans posted in that thread.

The only annoying thing about this season is how 7 of our 8 losses were by a TD or less. We better learn how to finish games next season.

Watch our Sunday Night game get flexed. Lolz

vCash
    Fire Schwartz. Too many losses on the hands of the coaching staff this year...clear everyone out. This team blows!!!

SUPER BOWL OR BUST!!

vCash
    Who would you guys replace Schwartz with?
    % of Souls Taken: 100

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    i'm not saying he didn't have a great game, i'm not saying he wasn't gassed. All i'm saying is that if he makes that catch on 3rd down, we probably win.
    Lionsfromsac.....

I compare your outlook of the lions to a woman with battered woman's syndrome thinking that her husband will actually change one day.

Quit finding positives to say about today!!

This is NOT little league......everyone doesn't get a trophy for just showing up!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mc18641 View Post
    We will all watch the game next week.

Not because we expect to see a decent product on the field.....but because there is nothing else better to do.
    Watching paint dry comes to mind, or cutting my yard with scissors.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Lol @ People getting mad.

I rather want the win obviously but I really don't care for the lose. After the Seahawks won I was actually wanting the loss. The only game I hope we win and would be mad after a lose is week 17 agaisnt da bears.

And all those stupid *** fans they have on this site esp in the main forum where I was bashed by most of them for saying the Bears would lose at least 2 out of the 6 games they had left. That HstleHrtMusle guy ran his mouth and then I quoted his post in the Bears thread and the Bears mod closed it because of the stupidity some of the fans posted in that thread.

The only annoying thing about this season is how 7 of our 8 losses were by a TD or less. We better learn how to finish games next season.

Watch our Sunday Night game get flexed. Lolz
    Typical lions fan not caring about losing.

This is why we will continue to suck and ford field will continue to sell tickets.

Keep in mind that it wasn't until that 0-16 season when games were getting blacked out when the fords decided to make changes.

You have to realize that we have owners that dont care about winning....so long as they are making money.

As soon as WE all wake up and expect better......THEY will wake up and put a better team on the field.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StriveGreatness View Post
    my dream If there was no restraints and it he would automatically except

Bill Cowher

vCash
    mc18641 lives for this stuff
    % of Souls Taken: 100

vCash
    We need a BIG/PROVEN name......not some random coordinator.

vCash
    mc18641 lives for this stuff
    mc18641 speaks the truth!!

Sorry i'm not down with all this "glass half full" talk.

Just what Bill Ford wants.......accept losing and keep watching/buying tickets!!

They say Philly fans are some of the worst in the league. If you ask me, we can learn something from them right now. The eagles have had 2 losing seasons and it's like the world is coming to an end. Ownership is getting ready to clean house to put a better product on the field.

In the meantime, people in DET shrug thier shoudlers and accept it.

vCash
    Brian Kelley

Whatever the guy touches turns to gold.

On the other hand, he could be a bust in the NFL

Page 56 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast