Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Jermaine Cunningham busted and suspended for 4 games

Paul Perillo ‏@pfwpaul
    Jermaine Cunningham just suspended for violating league's policy on performance enhancing substances

vCash
    most bogus

vCash
    Let me guess...... Aderoll??
    Jet's forum Banned 10/23/11

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jtchilln View Post
    Let me guess...... Aderoll??
    Must be why he looks so lean lol

vCash
    i guess we know why his production shot through the roof.
    Jet's forum Banned 10/23/11

vCash
    What an idiot. He deserves this if he's guilty. Which i'm sure he is...it's really hard to be like: I didn't take PED's when your blood work/urine test says otherwise. It's usually true.

PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

vCash
    ^ If it's Adderall, however, we get into the discussion of whether it really is a PED or not.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2012

vCash
    Holy **** the NFL is not playing around this year huh

vCash
    Adderall isn't an over the counter drug you can't just get adderall. This poor has been the scapegoat of the season how many people have OCD this season? Please, give me a break.

PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

vCash
    Did Talib give it to him?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolollort View Post
    What a dumb *** . He deserves this if he's guilty. Which i'm sure he is...it's really hard to be like: I didn't take PED's when your blood work/urine test says otherwise. It's usually true.
    I fixed it for you
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xnick5757 View Post
    Did Talib give it to him?
    I'm going off topic, but I'm still trying to figure out how Mark Sanchez, missed that guys fat ***?
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolollort View Post
    Adderall isn't an over the counter drug you can't just get adderall. This poor has been the scapegoat of the season how many people have OCD this season? Please, give me a break.
    With everything these guys have on their plates during the season it's not surprising to me that they would be able to benefit from the added focus that Adderall provides during film sessions and team/group meetings.

There's a reason college kids and some med/grad students take adderall when they're trying to cram for exams or need intense study sessions and that's because it's effective.

One of the most successful guys I know is a day trader and he swears by adderall. I know him very well, he doesn't drink, doesn't smoke and makes a boatload on the stock market benefiting from that added focus and attention to detail.

It doesn't make you a super hero, but it's definitely a performance enhancer.
    Perfection.

vCash
    I remember reading a quote from Mike Reiss back in August saying, "He's looked bigger, stronger and faster during camp this year."

I thought, "Maybe he's on roids?"

I was right .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I fixed it for you
    haha thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BostonSports96 View Post
    I remember reading a quote from Mike Reiss back in August saying, "He's looked bigger, stronger and faster during camp this year."

I thought, "Maybe he's on roids?"

I was right .
    bitter-sweet isn't it?
    Quote Originally Posted by TragicallyHip View Post
    With everything these guys have on their plates during the season it's not surprising to me that they would be able to benefit from the added focus that Adderall provides during film sessions and team/group meetings.

There's a reason college kids and some med/grad students take adderall when they're trying to cram for exams or need intense study sessions and that's because it's effective.

One of the most successful guys I know is a day trader and he swears by adderall. I know him very well, he doesn't drink, doesn't smoke and makes a boatload on the stock market benefiting from that added focus and attention to detail.

It doesn't make you a super hero, but it's definitely a performance enhancer.
    Yeah, that's the thing though. It doesn't matter what substance it is it's against the policy and that's why everyone who takes it is a dumbass. I can understand if it was from Jacked3d or some other pre/post/inter workout supplement that happen to fall under the NFL's illegal substance policy. That one is understandable but a prescribed drug/steroids is just plain idiotic.

Didn't Bolden get suspended for this as well?

Honestly, we know it's not adderall, it just looks better to say adderall.

PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast